Newbie needing help ASAP choosing what size to get

shadowedmoon

hi there, I posted several months ago asking this but my breast size has decreased since then so I need a new recommendation...
I emailed Lucy 4 days ago and never heard back, I plan on likely ordering next week so I need to hammer out my questions and get all the answers before then so anyways...

I am a genetic male with gender issues, so my frame is wider, and I'm also very overweight so I don't really know how accurate these measurements can be since my actual breasts aren't that large (an A with a large bandsize I'm guessing, maybe 'between' A and B at most and that's if I use the 'bend over' method for placing the cups on) - I'm 47.5" at the ribs below the breasts and 50.5" across the nipples, both measurements taken standing up.

I really need the set to be spot on and fit properly as I won't have the cash to send it back if it doesn't so I hope Lucy will get back to me as well as getting input from users here

also, I've read the forums awhile but would love a quick answer to what I should use for a good seal (I plan on buying the rings for the cups by the way) and a good length of time to pump if you're using the airlock system which I plan on buying as well (as in just pumping up and then keeping the suction going).

Some other questions I have are:
how long on average does it take to gain a cup size?

also if for some reason I go 'too big' will plenty of exercise be able to 'undo' the excess amount by tightening the area via gaining pectoral muscles?

Will pumping give me larger aerolas (since I do want them and larger more thick/tall nipples)?

Once I achieve the size I want how do I keep the breasts that size without causing them to grow larger and how quickly will I know if the results are reversing due to lack of pumping?

Could I get some suggestions of easy to acquire items that can be used as 'nipple shelves'?

I really hope I can figure out the answers to all of these questions before next wednesday (26th) for when I plan to order, especially what size I need...surprised Lucy hasn't gotten back to me to be honest :(

Thanks so much for any and all help,

~Shadow

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
There is not much to say :) Everyone is different, someone growth fast, someone slow, someone never.
If your breast starts to grow, your nipples areola doing it also.

The best tip for the cup size, go and look for some bowls with the same diameter and try it out :)

I did it the same way, and the cups fit perfect.

shadowedmoon

not sure what you mean by that JaniMouse...have no idea how to measure diameter, only with a measuring tape the same way you figure out a bra size...

I know I have alot of questions but I really do hope I can get the answers I need before next wednesday since I don't know if I can commit the cash without knowing all the details first @.@

TooSmall

Hi ShadowedMoon,
While I know others can provide much more informative advice, I think taking a look in the gallery section to actually see some of the user's photos and then seeing what cups they use may be helpful.
I am tiny, and my order came with Medium domes. They are perfect. In the beginning, I had trouble getting them on due to them having nothing to grab onto ::) but I figured how to place them correctly. I think a "B" size may be too squished in a Medium dome, but I am very VERY inexperienced like I said before. I've read where someone has stated they were a B and the medium hurt their nipple and/or made it feel like all the suction was going to the nipple since the breasts were well tight in there.

*Edited to say- bigsap128 current post right below this thread states she is a B/C and she was surprised to have filled the Large dome with the suction. Maybe a Large?

shadowedmoon

@TooSmall
problem is I need lots of examples of other genetic males, I only know a few names on here that either are or started out as that and they aren't as overweight as I am so can't really try and match sizes by just browsing pics...

I think medium would be too small for me to start with, but I don't know if I need the contoured larges or just the larges, or even the extra larges, those are more than likely the sizes I'm trying to narrow down...

like I said in my post, I cannot afford to send them back (nor do I want to wait to start) if they aren't the right size (does Noogleberry even let me exchange stuff if it's been used? :S)

so I'm still waiting on all the answers, I'm still wondering why Lucy isn't replying to my email, I sent it on sunday or monday :\ Would think a business operator would want to stand behind their product and provide assistance in sizing, if I can't get all this information I require I may sidebar this again for another 3-4 months despite the fact I want to get the ball rolling...

JaniMouse

I'm not a genetic male, but i use the CLs because of their width and the contouring of the domes.
They fit perfect on my boobies, no fart aways, i fill them a little more than half while pumping.

shadowedmoon

@JaniMouse

took a peek at your progress thread, from the looks of it, aside from a wider and more overweight body, I seem to have close to the same size breasts as you had when you first started out, maybe a little smaller in 'depth' and obviously male aerolas/nipples, according to conversion to US sizes you were an A cup, but then that makes no sense since the contoured larges say they're for large B, C and D's...

I'm going to send off another email to Lucy since I'm going crazy trying to figure this crap out...

I'm still waiting on answers from people that have experience in regards to the list of questions in my first post though @.@

JaniMouse

shadowedmoon said:
according to conversion to US sizes you were an A cup, but then that makes no sense since the contoured larges say they're for large B, C and D's...

That's because of the depth :) If you have an C.. you cant press it in M cups , but if u have as an example breasts like mine, you can do them in a CL cup. The important thing is the diameter of the cups to get a stand alone suction, i was in the need of these 14 cm from the CLs.
If i put them on my breasts without suction, they fit perfect in because my breast diameter is nearly exact 14 cm. There is no air between the breast and the cup, but there is also no breast tissue outside of the cup. If you start pumping then, u'll get a perfect suction without fart aways.

As an other example, if you have an C, you cant use M Cups because of the breast depth, even if the cup diameter would fit perfect.

Thats why i told you, take some salad or cornflakes bowls/cups with the same diameter like the cup u want to buy, hold it on your breast and check how they fit.
The depth is not important for you, see it just as a room to grow in :)

P.S Lucy is maybe on holiday, or ill.... give her some time. Normally shes realy fast in answering.

shadowedmoon

I unfortunately don't have bowls that match the size I'm after well enough, also I emailed Lucy again mostly because as aforementioned already I need to hash out *all* the necessary bits of info before I make my purchase next wednesday so time is running out...I won't have the cash on hand for long so I want to be able to drop it on the noogleberry that same wednesday so I don't end up spending it elsewhere.

have decided to upload a pic of my current breasts, I apologize for the hairiness, I'm planning on buying a body groomer to mow down the forest since I'm now ready to take steps towards being more feminine however I'm ordering that the same time I'm ordering the noogleberry thus don't have it yet.
the first was taken standing, the second sitting, they're a bit larger sitting than standing.

Can anyone answer some of my questions in the first post aside from what cups to get? (even though I want to know those, alot of the questions at the bottom of the first post are things only users would know!)

Thanks for all your comments and ideas thus far though :)

Attachments

• php1JIjP2PM.jpg
    php1JIjP2PM.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 153
  • phpbkDNYUPM.jpg
    phpbkDNYUPM.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 133

Matt B

Hi Shadowed,the best thing for you to do is go to the Noogleberry site and check cups sizes and measure your chest accordingly.

Matt

WannaBeD

Hi shadowedmoon,

I am very new to this (like just started this week), but I've spent hours and hours reading the forum, so I can report to you some things that I have read (in addition to my own experience so far) to try to answer your questions.

To my knowledge, once you start to get permanent swelling (which takes different amounts of time for everyone) it is hard to get rid of the tissue that you have built up or expanded in your breasts. It's not like the excess you get from taking herbs or hormones that disappears when you stop taking those things. Your temporary swelling will go away after each noogle session, but eventually some of the swelling will remain, which is your growth.

When it comes to cup size: Your wider frame will come in handy if and when you move up to XLs because I've read that it's a whole new ball game with the XLs. I fit into a 36B VS bra, but don't fill the cups completely (unless I wear a cami that pushes them together lol). Any other bra doesn't look right or is too small. When I measure around my breasts with the tape across my nipples, I get 36 inches (but everyone's breast shape is different). I started off with the Contoured Large cups, and they fit perfectly with plenty of room to grow. I am able to get the appropriate suction without the fartaways. I haven't used that word before, but I see JamiMouse used it (and it makes perfect sense lol). I jumped right into the CLs because I had a feeling I would grow out of the regular larges too quickly. The CLs are a perfect bridge between regular Large and XL. A few people said they had to pump with the regular larges to get some swelling in order to fit better into the XLs. I don't want to recommend what size you get, but I definitely wouldn't think you would need mediums. I would recommend contoured larges or larges by what I see in your photo, but I hope you can get a hold of Lucy for a more accurate answer (or look at the measurement table on the website). I want to say CLs, but you may be a bit too small for them. I think regular larges may be best to start with based on a second glance at just your picture. Lol Please confirm with Lucy.

Lucy does usually respond extremely quickly. Are you sure you have the correct information? lucy@noogleberry.com

Teeny Tiny

With your measurements and starting size I'd have to recommend starting with the XL's. I say this because of the width of your chest, I'm a 36 band size and I had to start out with the L's because the M's were way to narrow for me to use comfortably. They'd only suck in the nipples and a small amount of breast tissue around them. I started out a small 36AA (if that), but mine are fairly wide so the L's were just way more comfortable. And even being a 36 band size I have no problem using the XL's, both at the same time because of the width of my chest, shape of my breasts, extra. Looking at your pics you might be able to start with a contoured large, but you should definitely be able to start with the XL's. You'll just need to take it really easy and be careful not to over pump with the XL's, because the larger you use the more pressure is needed to achieve and maintain a suction, and with the XL's it's very easy to over pump if you're not careful. With your starting measurements depending on how large you want to be you may eventually be able to use the XXL's. Those are one set I cannot use because they don't touch skin all the way around, but I measure 33 inches under my breasts, so you have more room to work with. And as far as the rings go, they'll make it a lot more comfortable, but you won't feel the pain of the plastic digging in to warn you that you're over pumping so be careful, making sure to pump them standing in front of a mirror. Turning pink to red during pumping is okay, that's from the blood circulating to the breasts, which is what we want. If they turn purple you need to release the pressure and use less when pumping them back up. Purple is a warning that you're cutting off blood flow and possibly doing damage to blood vessels and tissue, which can cause shrinkage instead of growth. Getting red dots is also an indication of over pumping and damaging vessels, which can also have a reverse affect, I know that personally because it happened to me. The reason I say to pump them up in front of a mirror is for some reason looking down at your chest while they're on does not give you their true color, for some reason the color is altered that way. If you look straight at the ends of the domes in a mirror you'll probably find that the color of them is completely different, what you thought was safe looking down at them could be over pumping looking at them in a mirror. And if you use the rings you'll want to glue them onto the cups to make sure there's an airtight seal, otherwise you may have a hard time achieving or maintaining a suction. I personally recommend using a hot glue gun. The hot glue stays soft feeling to the touch, in case it should come in contact with skin, and it peels off clean should you choose not to use the rings or need to replace them after they get worn out. The cups stay useable after using hot glue, but the rings may get torn up removing them, so only remove them if you do not want to use them or have to replace them. Depending on what size you're looking to grow to the Contoured Larges may work for you and get you the size you're looking for, but they may be a bit small in diameter, can't tell you for sure because I'm not the same size. But with the contoured large, should you choose to try them you'll have to be extra careful not to over pump so they do not get damaged. Because of the design they're a bit more vulnerable, or at least all the ones I've used have been, to cracking from too much pressure. The wider the breasts, the more pressure it puts on the bottom of the domes where they're the most vulnerable, wide breasts and over pumping can cause them to prematurely fail. Using the soft rings at the base should help to protect them somewhat. Also, I found that wrapping them with packing tape around the base helps to give them some extra outer strength. I actually used a set for over six months that I had taped because they cracked on me and I couldn't afford to replace them. But I'll warn you, if they crack, it pinches! OUCH!!! :eek:

Oh, and don't waste your time with the L's. With the width and amount of tissue you have you'd grow out of them in no time, if you're not already too big for them.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck! Happy Noogling!!! ;) :D ;D

Teeny Tiny

Oh, and as far as size. When you're getting close to your goal quit for at least a week to a month and see where they rest at. For me it can sometimes take up to a month for them to settle down and all swelling to fade. As you're pumping you may want to get them a bit larger than your goal, as they will shrink some when the swelling goes away. But try not to overdo it, as the only way I know of to get them to shrink more than they do without swelling is to loose weight. And losing weight doesn't always work for everyone, unless you lose a lot of weight. Breasts are comprised of fatty tissue, that's why skinny women usually don't have large breasts naturally. With tissue expansion, as we're doing, I'm not sure if it's mostly fat that they're filled with when we're done, or if we've actually increased the size or amount of actual tissue in the breasts. If we're increasing the amount of fat stored in the breasts it's likely that losing weight will decrease breast size. However if there's an increase in tissue, there's no easy way to reduce that, not that I know of anyway. Take me for example... About a year ago I was at my heaviest weight, at just over 160 lbs. Now, after having some health problems, working on changing my diet, etc, I'm down roughly 20 lbs. Normally when I lose weight the breasts are the first thing to shrink up and disappear, however, not this time. I haven't hardly noogled in over 3 months now because of taking a break, then falling and injuring my ribs right under my right breast just before I was going to start back up making me have to wait (because there was no way I could put pressure on the ribs with the domes). Then just after starting back up had some episodes with my health that made me have to stop again. I have a medical condition called Porphyria, and during acute attacks (which are a very unpleasant experience that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, except maybe my ex husband) I have these seizures, or violent shaking chills, or whatever the hell they are. Anyway, two weeks ago tomorrow night I had an attack, the shaking was so severe I had a terrible pain in my side from them. The following night before getting in the shower had another attack of the shakes, which left me in agony ofter taking a hot shower. My right side from my hip, up into my lower rib cage hurt and burned like hell. I was extremely nervous at this point cause I had also just finished trying to self treat and heal a possible case of appendicitis. I was terrified as to what it could have been when I laid down, wondering if I should go to the E.R. but just laid down instead. Just after laying down I had another shaking episode, which made me realize what was wrong, it was from the shaking. I've had many of those episodes over the years, but no injuries from them. This time I apparently pulled muscles during the them, and having 3 in less than 48 hours really tore me up, pulled muscles in my right side, abdomen, and back. Don't have medical insurance though, so just letting them heal on their own without seeking medical treatment. Not only did I pull muscles, the following day after the 3 attacks I was in excruciating pain, so bad it had me in tears, my hubby was about ready to take me to the E.R. because of how much pain I was in and because it was on the right side just in from the hip, making him wonder if it was my appendix. I refused to go (checking my temperature, blood pressure, and pulse every half hour, to make sure it wasn't anything life threatening) and found out the following day what was causing that pain. He took me out to get some groceries when he got home from work, as I was trying to get out of the truck when we got back home my right hip popped back in, apparently the shaking had popped my hip out of place, causing the excruciating pain around the hip joint. I almost fell to the ground from the pain it caused when it popped back in, but now as it's healing it's down to a dull ache. The rest of my muscle damage is healing slowly, I have to be extremely careful what I do so I don't aggravate it or make it worse. Needless to say, with the pulled muscles just under my breasts, all the way down to my lower abs I'm not pumping again. Thinking about trying to right now, but not sure if I should risk it. Anyway, through all this, the weight loss, the poor health, the injuries, not noogling, I haven't lost anymore than the initial 1/2 cup or more of swelling that I was maintaining while noogling. So apparently there's more than just fat in them now, otherwise they'd probably have been the first thing to go. Exercising them may only make them appear larger and perkier, as building up the muscle lifts them and makes them stand out more, but being male they could also be made to look more like large man boobs I guess they call it instead of feminine breasts. So I'd be careful about making them larger than you'll be happy with.

shadowedmoon

@Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore

Your first post was by far the most informative so far in this thread, thank you :)

Lucy finally got back to me, suggested I go with the larges, though considering what most of you have said, I definitely am considering the CL size since I don't want to have to come back and order more cups in only 6 months.... However I do worry about the cracking issue that many people seem to have with the CL's...

also the fact that the effects are apparently irreversible does worry me a bit (please, if there are people out there that have done otherwise, or have had results dissipate with plenty of exercise and muscle building, speak up!), when it comes to fitness I've always been told fat can be turned into muscle and toning an area will make it 'solid'...considering where I am in my state of mind gender wise I definitely am not going to try and go very far at first, maybe just a cup size to a cup and a half size up at most since at that point I think if i figure things out and no longer want to go larger they'll still be doable to kind of reverse by building solid pectoral muscle mass underneath them.

I guess the reason I want to try the noogleberry is because I'm limited in other aspects of 'experimenting' with my gender but am still nervous about things that can't be undone.
Although, I like suction devices for other reasons too so the cost is worth it for that by itself ;)

One question I still have aside from more opinions on sizing wanted (not that I don't trust Lucy, I just like having many opinions versus a couple) is what to use for a good seal both with the rings and without and what are some things that may damage/stain/etc the domes (I'm bad at remembering to clean things once I'm done with them @.@), the most common thing I've seen is cocoa butter (anyone in Canada here? recommend a brand or place to get what I need?) among other things...

Lastly, when it comes to cracked cups, is there a return policy for those? Considering the insane amount of people that seem to have it happen especially with the CL's I certainly would hope there is, dropping 50-100 bucks into a product that fails every 6 months would be rather exuberant in my opinion... In fact, what exactly does the 1 year warranty cover anyways?

Matt B

Hey there, The contoured larges are being made out of a different plastic than a year ago,they don't crack now like they used to.

Matt

Matt B

Dear Shadowed Moon, I've read your posts over the last few days and I'm going to suggest you not embark on this journey yet,you aren't
ready. There was another member here about a week ago with very similar questions.

This is not a reversible process,once you grow them you own them,and all the exercising in the world will not make them go away.This also was not designed for recreational use.This was designed for permanent breast growth,and if you read back through older threads it has literally changed and very possibly saved lives because of self esteem issues and other things.

In short, until you are ready for permanence I would refrain.

Also,you mentioned gender issues.MtF people have the highest suicide rate in the world,and it's also a very lonely journey.So I suggest you tread lightly and maybe even seek some gender counseling.

Matt B

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Shadowed Moon and I’m sorry it took me a day or 2 to reply your emails - i was on vacation with limited internet access. I still stick by my recommendation for the large cups for the reasons i gave. The LCON cups will work but due to the fact that they are a deeper cup, the negative pressure will be greater and likely to cause you discomfort etc and may mean that your pumping is self-limiting. We have no problems with cracked cups (unless you take a sledge hammer to them) and as Matt B pointed out, this is because all our cups are now made from polycarbonate. I’m sure the posts you read about cracks were old posts. I would encourage you to think about Matt B’s comments though with regards to being ready for the journey etc.

Our warranty covers against faulty parts etc for one year.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

JaniMouse

Yes, after i read all your text again and thought about it, i also have to say... you are not on the right way
if you think about how to undo it, before you even started.

Be sure what you really want and need, dont do things which you cant handle, live can be really hard.

And if you really have gender issues, go and look for some proffessional help, dont experiment with your life.

shadowedmoon

noogleberry said:
Hi Shadowed Moon and I’m sorry it took me a day or 2 to reply your emails - i was on vacation with limited internet access. I still stick by my recommendation for the large cups for the reasons i gave. The LCON cups will work but due to the fact that they are a deeper cup, the negative pressure will be greater and likely to cause you discomfort etc and may mean that your pumping is self-limiting. We have no problems with cracked cups (unless you take a sledge hammer to them) and as Matt B pointed out, this is because all our cups are now made from polycarbonate. I’m sure the posts you read about cracks were old posts. I would encourage you to think about Matt B’s comments though with regards to being ready for the journey etc.

Our warranty covers against faulty parts etc for one year.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

After having several discussions with counselors and lots of thinking over the past two weeks (the former was started a month back) I've indeed decided on starting the journey, my reasons for hesitation earlier were mostly fear induced, fear of the unknown path ahead of me (plenty of fears I still have) and plus a bit of me trying to stuff the thoughts back in my brain like it's been doing for a decade now, I don't like who I am as a male and I've finally accepted that, now all I can do is take little steps forward towards being who I want to be, part of that includes having larger more feminine breasts. I have set out to getting a gender identity therapist however have been making strides with my usual counselors until I can receive funding for that.

Anyways, I'd love if you could explain the whole negative pressure thing Lucy since I'm kinda hmming and hawing about which cup set to settle on since I won't be really able to expend cash for a second set of cups if they get filled up in the first 4-6 months since I'll be investing it elsewhere in clothes, makeup, and my many other new 'needs' to aid who I want and need to be however in my current position it's extremely hard (if not impossible) to find a bra with my breasts how they are now (large band size and band size correlates with an increase in cup size even with A cups making the band size bra that would fit me have too large of cups to fill properly).

I just don't want to need to upgrade very soon however I can't not notice how wide across my breasts are currently and even 14cm wide (CL cups) doesn't cover all the surface area unless I squish them up and even then there's a bit left over, measuring from a bit below the top of my breast forward is about 10cm deep, hence the larges only have 3cm left for expansion while the CL's would have 5 and take longer to outgrow...

basically I'd love some more opinions before I just flatout order them (getting cash tomorrow will likely place order by monday) I have tried to track down males that have done noogleberry around my size but have had little luck with the search function :(