NEWBIE SHARING - MY EXPERIENCE + RESEARCH LINK

trinity

I've been a member of many forums before and NEVER thought one of them would be a breast enhancing forum! But here I am! I've been reading for a month now, and thought I should jump on in!

I am one that is highly skeptical but also highly optimistic. So after reading many reviews online, I noticed most of the negative reviews were from plastic surgeons or people who had not been consistent. So I just decided to give this a try for myself.

I've been noogling for about a month. I didn't take great measurements before, but have started now. I am overweight but plan on losing weight (actually started my holiday detox just a couple days ago. But I wanted to jump in here and introduce myself and share my experience so far. I thought my sharing could possibly help others. I couldn't find a lot of other overweight women sharing in here.

My goal is to have enormous natural boobs! But seeing as XXL is my only option for upgrading, I'm not so sure. (currently using XL cups) Realistically I would just like to have fuller firmer and more youthful girls. I would also like to prevent deflation as I lose weight. I'm highly skeptical this will happen, but where's the harm in trying?

I am 40 years old, have breast fed 2 children and lost and gained weight a few times. My girls are starting to feel the wear and their age. I am currently on bio-identical hormone replacement/enhancement. I take progesterone, testosterone and thyroid. I do have estrogen dominance although my estrogen is slightly lower than what is optimal. I've started taking a hormonal balance with many estrogenic herbs. I feel like it balances my mood out and my skin looks more youthful after starting it. I may end up cycling it with my progesterone soon. Also worth noting, since I started supplementing with HCl I have noticed a huge POSITIVE impact on my hormones. Digestive healing has been a big key to improving hormonal imbalances for me. I mention all of this because I think hormones have to be considered in the equation. I use coconut oil for lubing.

My measurements Hopefully over time any inconsistency with measurements will average out. All measurements were taken in the morning with no noogling before and no bra on.

Starting 11/20/15
overbust - 45
bust - 48
underbust - 43

Current 12/26/15
overbust - 44.5
bust - 48.5
underbust - 43

My experience so far:

I wasn't expecting much when I started. Upon starting I didn't notice much swelling. I overpumped the first time but found my happy pumping levels quickly. I first used the pump and hold method for about an hour twice a day. Then I read about the 7:2 method and now I incorporate that with the pump and hold. It just depends on what I'm doing around the house and what I feel like I want to mess with. The amount of days, duration and sessions vary as well. If this is anything like fitness training, and I would assume we are dealing with the same concept in some ways, then I think varying my routine will be key in preventing plateaus as easily.

After about 2 weeks I started noticing my boobs felt firmer and a tad bit fuller on top (where they like to hang a bit lower). I didn't think much of it. I really thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me. But then I noticed I needed a bigger bra. I've gone from a 40DD to a 40DDD and after pumping I can fit a 40F all in the same bra brand and type. I think it's all relative to the bra though, because another bra I have, which is a 40DD, was almost swallowing me before noogling. Now it fits perfectly.

I hadn't told my husband anything I was noticing in hopes I wouldn't alter his perception. After about 4 weeks in he told me he noticed my boobs felt firmer and fuller on top. Considering this was everything I was noticing too, I felt like it was a good confirmation something really is happening.

But even though everything seems like this shit is really working, I still remained skeptical. This must be some great Jedi mind trick! So I found this research I thought others may like to read as well. https://healthpsych.psy.vanderbilt.edu/2009/breastenhancement.htm

I look forward to meeting everyone and continuing to share my journey!
XOXO

Hopefulforbreasts

It's funny that you mentioned it being a Jedi mind trick. I was looking into hypnosis for breast enhancement and apparently according to some studies women have grown their bust from that. From what I've gathered somehow by imagining your breasts becoming larger hormones get sent to your breasts and make them grow lol. Like a placebo affect you think your breasts will grow so they respond. That being said I've tried herbal supplements for growth that didn't work so I'm unsure if iou can really view it as a placebo affect.
I've had some awesome results so far with the Noogleberry system so I'm pretty excited. I also downloaded some hypnosis recordings to listen to while I pump. I figure even if they don't work it makes pumping much more relaxing for me . Good luck with your weight loss and breast growth

tinytots

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before so I'll just share this here. There's this thing called binaural beats that are basically just soundwaves that apparently helps transforms your mind and body. There are many kinds but the one used for breast enhancement is the estrogen release binaural beats. Basically you can turn on the audio and have it play on the background while you're sleeping, or when you are on the daily commute or wherever. There is also a specific volume that it should be set to, low enough so that you can barely hear it (but loud enough for you to actually hear it).

Hopefulforbreasts

I actually have a binaural beats download already it's from Amazon music. I wouldn't listen to it while driving though as it's pretty relaxing and may cause you to fall asleep. I listen to it while relaxing at home.

trinity

OH that is so funny you mentioned all this! I started looking into the binary beats too. They are all so different from each other, but the noise seems to help me focus on relaxing, where as I've tried hypnosis type stuff before and I can never just shut my brain down. HA! We'll see!!

So my update: It's been almost 2 full months with religious noogling. I've lost 5 lbs. I'm still maintaining my F size bra and the other bra I mentioned was a DD I'm filling up now. I went ahead and got the XXL cups. They arrived today and they are SO MUCH more comfortable for me! I just wish they made the same cups with a larger depth!

I wish I had done before photos. Guess I can start now.

I'll get measurements maybe Friday. :)

PS: I forgot to mention my HIGHLY skeptical husband said there was definitely a difference. He thought the outsides of my boobs felt firmer. They are definitely more perkier than they used to be.

James

There are many women here who were able to maintain boob size while dieting/loosing weight by noogling and massage. They usually went on to increase their bust after weight loss.

There are others who have lamented the limitations of the XXL size and I think I have found a way to much larger cups if anybody is interested. Fish bowls: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005DGHH66/ref=s9_simh_gw_g199_i1_r?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1MSH1E1Q1QCKSZ4PN55G&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

These come in 1 gallon and 1.5 gallon sizes. Drill a hole and install a nozzle for the air pump. Do'nt know if opening is appropriate size but can be cushioned like this:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1919.msg50499.html#msg50499
or even made larger. I would be willing to modify one if someone was interested.