Newbie w/excess skin postBFing and NB questions, any feedback much appreciated!:)

Mamakara

Hello! :)

I've been lurking on here for quite some time and am cautiously optimistic to have found a possible alternative to breast surgery, I hope! I have a few questions and any feedback is greatly appreciated!! I'm 33 years old, have four children, and breastfed all four of them for 1-2 years each (I've basically been pregnant or nursing for the past 13 years - my youngest has been weaned for about a year). This has really taken a toll on my once perky full Cs/Ds depending on the bra. I now have saggy small Bs, and I wouldn't even mind the size difference but they are completely deflated and I have loose skin bc of the drastic change in size - they were huge when I was nursing, and I don't know how big bc I would wear flimsy cotton sports bras for the convenience of nursing and I've also now lost most of my pregnancy weight which I'm sure hasn't helped the fullness. I will post pics (later tonight when my kids are sleeping ;)) but my main concern is if it is possible to fill the skin up again?... the skin wrinkles and my nipples actually sink in if I am laying down :/. I'm divorced now and can't imagine being intimate with anyone feeling like this.. Actually I can bc my last little guy was a surprise (I got preggo while on the Nuva Ring - not sure what that says about my hormones bc it didn't work for me!) after my divorce and it was just terrible, I don't want to have that experience again. And I mean being so self conscious during sex, my son was a blessing! Anyways, when I bend over they just look like loose bags of empty skin and it's completely upsetting to me. I'm also wondering if the cups will work on me bc I have pretty close set breasts, maybe just do one at a time? And I'm unsure of which size NB cups to order, the online bra calculators seem to have very different opinions! For now I plan on strictly trying the NB, tho I have considered taking PM and/or collagen. I eat a fairly healthy vegetarian/more towards vegan diet and am pretty healthy otherwise. I know that's a lot of questions for one post, I'd really appreciate any input tho! :)

My measurements:
31 under bust
34 bust
33 over

Microbreast

Well welcome to our forum!

NBE is natural breast enhancement, with or without the use of herbal supplements.

Preferred supplements if you are thinking of taking any might be PM Pueria Mirifica.
There are creams that may help tighten up loose skin.

Water is essential for NBE, as well as Massage.

My Ubust 33, and I'm using the Medium domes, but I don't have much material to work with, but I'm and inch to inch and a half from filling the Medium domes to the end while pumping. It's only been a month, and I'm getting great temporary swelling.

Check the dimensions on the medium, M Contoured, Large, and Large Contoured. Add the diameter together, and that should tell you if it's too wide for two. But if the height is to small, then you would need to go up in size. Either way, you can do one at a time.

Mostly, you have to stick with it. It's definitely NOT a quick fix, it takes time, and a routine you can live by, like waking up in the morning! :)

Contact Lucy for sizing. I think she may be listed on the front page someplace

Mamakara

Microbreast thank you so much for the welcome and response! I am totally ok with it taking time to see results, everything I've seen has really driven home the fact that it can be a slow process but I would much rather take the time and try this before going under the knife. Temporary swelling would even be exciting to me at this point, that's great that you are seeing it already!!

I meant I will start with the Noogleberry exclusively at first before adding in any herbs. I have bought flaxseed oil and have started massaging until I can get going on pumping. Just recently tho, and haven't seen any change except my breast skin is now a very soft wrinkle haha!

I did look at the dimensions and I'm actually more concerned that my breasts won't fit in the cups entirely width wise, I'm pretty wide but they are very close set in the middle which makes me wonder if I can squeeze the two cups in that space. I'm thinking Lg or Xl contoured cups just bc I'm pretty stretchy and will probably fill them somewhat easily. I have lots of skin but they are empty. I'll contact Lucy tho and see what she thinks!

Do you have any recommendations for a skin firming cream? I've come across a lot of herbs and such for breast growth while researching NBE but not so much for tightening skin.

How much water are you drinking a day?

I'm going to try to get my pics up with this post, hopefully it works! I'll consider these my starter pics, at least for now until I figure out a better way to capture consistent pics for progress. Pic #1 is standing front, Pic #2 is standing from the side, and Pic #3 shows me laying down and how bad the excess skin and empty breasts really are, they just sink in and wrinkle. :/

My goal is to firm up and fill out the skin again, whatever size it takes to do it! I'm not all that sure what my starting size is bc when I have a bra on none of them seem to fit right bc of the squishiness going on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 58

Microbreast

He he, when you said wrinkles, I really thought you meant it. You're in great shape, and very nice starter boobs! It's been said on here often, that you should drink 1 oz of water to 1 lb of your own body weight. If you stay on your regimen, you should see your boobs filling in.

Try searching for breast firming cream on Google. I'm sure between Noogling, Massage, and Liquids, you'll look better than before.

Massage, gets hormones flowing to the area, which prompts breast tissue growth.
Look in General for my question about massage. I found a nice link on different methods.
Noogle expands the tissue in the area.
Water helps with strengthing the expanded tissue. (I think)

minnie34

Karebear, can I just say that you have an absolutely fab starting point!! I think you are going to have great success with the NB, I really do!
A fellow long-time nurser here (all in all 6 years....but I only have two kids :eek:), but when I was done, mine were just shrivelled up, with no excess skin. So this has been a fairly long journey for me, still on it! If you go gently and steady with the NB, I reckon your breasts will fill out wonderfully and you'll once again have the fullness and firmness and perkiness that comes with nursing.

Do contact Lucy, she is incredibly helpful and will make sure you get the right size cups from the start. I wish you the very best of luck and look forward to following your progess :)

Rachyl

Karebear said:
Microbreast thank you so much for the welcome and response! I am totally ok with it taking time to see results, everything I've seen has really driven home the fact that it can be a slow process but I would much rather take the time and try this before going under the knife. Temporary swelling would even be exciting to me at this point, that's great that you are seeing it already!!

I meant I will start with the Noogleberry exclusively at first before adding in any herbs. I have bought flaxseed oil and have started massaging until I can get going on pumping. Just recently tho, and haven't seen any change except my breast skin is now a very soft wrinkle haha!

I did look at the dimensions and I'm actually more concerned that my breasts won't fit in the cups entirely width wise, I'm pretty wide but they are very close set in the middle which makes me wonder if I can squeeze the two cups in that space. I'm thinking Lg or Xl contoured cups just bc I'm pretty stretchy and will probably fill them somewhat easily. I have lots of skin but they are empty. I'll contact Lucy tho and see what she thinks!

Do you have any recommendations for a skin firming cream? I've come across a lot of herbs and such for breast growth while researching NBE but not so much for tightening skin.

How much water are you drinking a day?

I'm going to try to get my pics up with this post, hopefully it works! I'll consider these my starter pics, at least for now until I figure out a better way to capture consistent pics for progress. Pic #1 is standing front, Pic #2 is standing from the side, and Pic #3 shows me laying down and how bad the excess skin and empty breasts really are, they just sink in and wrinkle. :/

My goal is to firm up and fill out the skin again, whatever size it takes to do it! I'm not all that sure what my starting size is bc when I have a bra on none of them seem to fit right bc of the squishiness going on.
My name is Rachyl and I have used Noogleberry for some time. I first started at 36NB using the medium cups, but moved up from that to XL and now have full 36D breasts

Mamakara

Microbreast and Minnie34, THANK YOU so much for the encouragement!! Tbh I've been wondering if I have the time (and dedication) it will take to do this everyday and have been thinking on it since I last posted. I finally just ordered tho, and accidentally had it shipped to the UK instead of the U.S. ... Whoops lol! I've already emailed the sales team tho so hopefully it's a quick fix. I have been massaging with flax oil almost every day while showering so I'll continue doing that until my pump arrives... That and scouring the boards for tips and ideas! <3 :)

growyourown

Hi Karebear.

I've only been noogling for around 3 weeks and although it's too early to show growth yet, I have noticed that my boobs have already become firmer and more rounded. Like yourself, having kids made my boobs a bit wrinkly too. I recently bought myself some Palmers bust cream after reading loads of positive reviews about it and oh boy is it making a difference to my skin! Maybe you should look into it or anything else collagen related.

As others have already said, you have a fab starting point and I reckon you'll fall in love with your boobs again in no time! Lots of luck to you and happy pumping! ;)

Mamakara

Hi growyourown :)

That is encouraging to hear!! And thanks for the suggestion, I've just been using flax oil for massaging right now. I have been poking around trying to find a collagen powder supplement that I can add to my smoothies but I might wait. I want to see how my breasts respond to just noogling and then play around with supplements if I feel I need to. For everything good I read about something I come across a different resource that discourages me from taking it... So confusing! I was pretty sold on trying PM until I read about increased cellulite... I don't need any more of that lol! I think there will be a lot of trial and error but I'm looking forward to it, my NB should be here any day! :D

Hopefulforbreasts

You will have great progress! And yes you can fill back in the empty space. I highly recommend taking puereria mirifica. I also use isosensuals cream as well as max enhance which is a puereria mirifica cream.

Mamakara

My NB arrived today!! (Actually yesterday but I missed the mailman!) so I had my first pump session and as expected I can only fit one cup (LC cups) on at a time bc my breasts are so close set... Kind of bummed bc this will increase the time I need to pump every day but no biggie, I'll make it happen! I stuck with the organic flaxseed oil as my lubricant and after a bit of twisting and bending (and fart noises LOL) I was able to get good suction. It was more painful than I was expecting tho. My ribs under my breasts and my pec muscles are definitely not used to the pressure. And I'm thinking I pumped one up too hard bc it turned purple without me realizing it and I have a few red pinpoints, no big deal tho, most of them went away when I massaged. I was only able to keep the cups on for 5 minutes each before the discoloration started so even tho I didn't have any pain in my breasts, other than a tingling sensation in my nipples, I'm thinking less pump pressure and shooting for a much longer pump session next time. A couple of questions - should I alternate breasts if I'm doing pump and release or should I stick with one for an hour and then switch to the other side? Also - I'm getting armpit fat sucked in and I def don't need to expand that lol, is that normal?
Ps - hopefulforbreasts thank you! And PM is definitely on my radar, I'm thinking about it! That and collagen. :)

tinytots

I had the purple boobs issue a while back, I noticed that if I start with low pressure pumping first and then gradually increase pressure the purple doesn't happen at all. Might be worth a try.

Microbreast

I have little to no underboob, so I have been trying to work on that. What I was doing before, was lubricate everything and pump away. But doing that caused the dome to seek its own center. That didn't do much for my underboob.

What I started doing lately, is just lubricate the underside, and position the domes lower, leaving everything else dry. This causes the slippery part to try to pull into the dome more, and the dry part to sort of stay put.

You can try keeping the area on the arm side dry, hoping it will pull in from other areas first.

You have to find your pressure. The minimum is enough vacuum to keep the dome attached. From there, you can gradually increase to where the dome is under good vacuum, but not painful.

To get maximum time in the domes, you can alternate days. Left for an hour in the AM right for an hour in the PM, or today Left and tomorrow the Right. Obviously alternating will slow down any progress compared to others using two domes at once.

You can do two 1 hour sessions a day, or a 2 hour session alternating L and R. Once you get used to the domes, perhaps you can master both at once.

Mamakara

Thank you Tinytots and Microbreast for the tips! Less pressure at first has seemed to help a lot, no more purple boobs! About 2 weeks in now and I've been doing a 20 minute pump and release alternating sides, sometimes I'll get to 40 minutes for each breast. It's very time consuming tho bc I can only do one at a time (there's just not room to fit both domes on at the same time with my anatomy) so 40 on each side takes about 2 hours with massage time between. I haven't been very consistent, more of an every other day schedule due to my work schedule and the kids keeping me busy. I'm really hoping to be able to increase my sessions tho and get one in every day! I've upped my water and drastically cut my caffeine intake so hopefully that is helping my hydration levels. I know it's very early but they seem meatier to me already and I'm bulging out of the center of my B bras, some of this could be swelling... Still fun to see tho! As far as the armpit fat getting sucked in, it's still happening but a lot less. I've been noogling while I lay flat on my back and it seems to help. I'll be taking pics once a month at the same time of my cycle so that I have the best idea of growth... Can't wait to see when it will happen! :)

Mamakara

So it's been about a month so I figured I'd do an update! The last month has been pretty irregular as far as my noogling schedule goes. It's extremely time consuming bc I only do one breast at a time. I've only been getting in about half an hour each side and using the flax oil for massage. They feel a lot fuller tho! And I didn't think that I had grown but I measured and it seems they are growing on the top, I had an inch and a half improvement! The middle part, not so much - they seem the same around the nipple area and my measurements haven't really changed there. I still have very apparent excess skin too. I went to put on my strapless bra today and couldn't believe how much better they looked tho! (And how much the bra totally didn't fit - I was busting over the top!) I just wore this on vacation a couple months ago and there was a large gap on top so I am seeing changes and was pleasantly surprised how they looked in clothing... I know it's a process but I can't wait for the day until the skin fills in and they look good without clothing too! I'll attach a quick pic of the shirt I had on earlier bc they looked pretty dang good (I even sent it to a friend haha!) and a pic of my strapless that I've now outgrown, yay!!! hopefully the first of many! I think I'm going to buy a goal bra to better get an idea of progress and changes that are happening.

On a totally random but funny note, my 12 year old son saw my NB cup/pump next to my bed the other day and said omg mom what are you doing with a beer funnel?! He was quite concerned LOL!! Oh boy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 27