M

midgetfairy

;D Hi I'm midgetfairy and i want to buy the noogleberry as i'm only a AA at 23yrs with no chance of growing any more. Can you wear the systen over night? as wearing it with my 2yr old daughter around might cause a bit of a problem as shes in to everything thanks

N

Natale69

Hi midgetfairy,

Yes you can wear your noogleberry overnight, however, I would suggest not wearing it overnight until you get used to wearing your NB. If you are just starting out with your noogleberry, I would suggest only using it for 15 minutes per session. After you while, if you desire you can wear it all night long. When I first began with my noogleberry, I started out with 15 minute sessions for the firt 10 days than progressed to 2 fifteen minute sessions per day, then I increased it to two 30 minute sessions per day. Everyone is different but one common thing we all have is that overpumping can cause difficulties. For example, soreness and bruising both go away with taking a break until the condition goes away. You don't want to overdo it when you first start out, you need to give your breasts and your body some time to adapt.

Regards,
Natale69

A

Ann

Hi midgetfairy,
I agree with Natale69, start slow. You just need a few minutes a few times a day to get your breasts used to the suctioning. Maybe you could wake up in the morning before your daughter wakes up and use it in the evening when she's asleep, until you can sleep with it on.

M

midgetfairy

thank you

thank you for the advice will start slow will hopefuly be getting my system next month asked for it for my birthday strange but true :D

N

Natale69

Hi midgetfairy,

A noogleberry for a birthday present does not seem strange to me. What is even better you will get to spend the next month imagining what you will look like in the near future. If you get to choose a few gifts, may I also suggest getting a couple of new bras for now, and one the next size up. This will accomplish 2 things the new bras for now will help you to imagine the new you that is emerging and the new bra the next size up will give you a visual of what your next goal is and you can try it on when you start and periodically during your noogleberry adventure! Good luck and I can't wait to read about your successes!

regards,
Natale69

M

midgetfairy

cheers for the idea already have a bra the next size yp i think it was wishful thinking but hopefully not for long :)

N

Natale69

Hi Midgetfairy,

Actually, it depends on how you look at it, if you have in your mind that it is wishful thinking then that is what it will be. However, if you change your thinking to I have this new bra because I am going to fit into it soon then, your results will come sooner. The human mind is very powerful and anytime you use it to visualize your goal it helps to reach that goal and by putting the new bra on sooner you are using your senses to increase the mental picture you have in your mind.

For example, before I reached my goal of 36B when I put it on, I could see how I looked and felt good about that. When I slid my fingers down inside the molded cups, I could feel the space between my breasts and the cup. As I began to fill in I could feel the space getting smaller. Now, when I put the bra on there is no space and I know that eventually, I'll be over filling this bra! For me the difference was the molded cups, because the correct size was predetermined by the manufacturer and not by me tugging and adjusting the cups and my breasts to fit. Do you know what I mean? Does that make sense to you?

Regards,
Natale69