Nipples pointing downward while noogling?

briannalicia

Is this an issue? I can't seem to figure out where to place the dome to get my nipples parallel to the floor. Does it even matter? Where exactly is the dome placed before the suction process--more toward the clavicle or the lip of the dome placed right underneath the breast? ???

Lily13

I place the cups as high up and as close to the center of my breast bone as possible. This way I hope to get swelling/growth in the tops of my breasts as well as cleavage.

mommytrina

Mine seem to do the same thing most of the time. It hasn't seemed to matter as of yet, but I haven't had any noticable growth yet. Hope you figure it out. :)

itsjust4fun91

I don't think it matters where your nipples point to be honest. The different directions they point depends on which side of your breast has the most excess tissue. for me, I tend to have extra tissue on the sides of my breast closest to my arms, so when I pump to my full amount that tissue is being pulled last and the tissue on the inside of my breast has no more give, so my nipples end up pointing in.

Mel