No firmness, is this normal?

L

LonelyLadies

Hi everyone,

I'm new. I got the double pump 20 days ago. I fill up the small cups within a 30 minute time frame, but as soon as
I take them off I start deflating. Then I feel the skin on my breasts are soft and like air. Is this normal and will it
change with time and consistency?

My stats are: 49 year old, breast fed 3 children for over 1 year each, I only weigh 95 lbs (the only time I got over
100 is when I was pregnant), and am a 32 AA.

Thanks for your assistance.

65hulagirl

Wow, I'm so glad to find someone my size. I'm 43, 4 kids, didn't breast feed them, 4'10", 93 pounds, 32 A. I did 18 weeks of Brava for 14 hrs a day. I got some growth out of it and kept it. I discontinued because I felt like I was a prisoner in my own home with the amount of time required. I've used the NB for 1 month now. At first I got the same response as you did. I can fill up the cups, but then as soon as I take them off, they deflate. So I tried doing it longer. Now I do it 3 times a day for at least an hour at a time. I am almost outgrowing the medium cups. My nipples are touching. I haven't tried the large yet. Over time, I am getting firmness, and also fullness. I don't think there has been actrual growth yet, but definitely fuller, especially on top. I think for the first month what you get is just swelling anyway. Growth only occurs over prolonged continue use. I like Nb so much better than Brava. I think I get just as much swelling with just an hour 3 times a day as I did wearing the Brava for 14 hours straight. Since we are about the same in size and start time, let's keep each other updated.

L

LonelyLadies

Hi 65hulagirl!

Wow, you are doing it 1 hr, 3 times a day!!! How do you find time? I barely find 30 minutes once a day.
Anyway, last night I did do it for 1 hr. There was a little firmness that didn't deflate immediately. So
maybe an hour is better for me. I'll try to do it twice a day, but I think 3 times will be pushing it. I'm going to
check the mail today for the medium cups.

I think it is a great idea to have a "boobie buddy" so we can bounce things off our chest (hahaha).

Keep me posted as I will you. Hey are you in Hawaii or from Hawaii? Just guessing from your name.

65hulagirl

Hi LonelyLadies,

Somedays it's hard to get 3 sessions in. I put it on first thing in the morning as I'm getting ready. Do 1 hour when I get home from work, and then 1 hour before bedtime. I think for us smaller women, the longer the better. I notice that as long as I keep that regimen, the swelling never really goes away completely.

No, I'm not from Hawaii. Just love Hawaii. I'm from California.

L

LonelyLadies

Hey 65hulagirl,

That sounds logical to me, but at some point you shouldn't have to do so much and
it will stay there for awhile. I got my medium cups today. They only fill up half way
so I got some work ahead of me.

I'm from California too and I love Hawaii. I trying to "wish" myself to live there. my
daughter and I go there whenever we have some spare change.

Good growing to both of us.