no growth after 10 weeks noogling. Help!

chick

Hi everybody!
I am very sad now. After 10 weeks noogling 2 hours per day and drinking a lot of water, I can not see any growth, even I feel that my boobs are smaller, although they are a bit firmer. I also dont feel any itching :(.
Hic hic.. When I pump, I feel a lot of suction, and see my boobs are swollen well in the domes; however, when I get the domes off, the swelling lasts only one hour after. I am so upset and worried. I dont know whether my boobs can grow or not.
I also use plenty of olive oil which make my boobs free from red dots. I am just wondering whether olive oil will prevent the cells and tissue from expanding?
Any sister can help me? Please! I am going to get married this December. I want to turn my 32 AA to 32 B.
Thanks a lot!

that1spaztichik

Hmm. Maybe try varying your routine, that seems to help out some people when they're in a rut. Do you pump and hold? Maybe try incorporating pump and release. Instead of two hours a day (I'm assuming you do them in 1 hr sessions?) try doing the same time, but doing it in 4 half hours throughout the day. Try a different lotion. I personally use cheapo Target brand cocoa butter lotion for like 3 bucks, lol. Water is good, keep drinking lots...have you tried any herbs or supplements?

jnorton22002

Hi Chick,

Let me help you dear. Every one here, I'm, at some time or other has hit times when they don't grow. Look at me, I'm in the process of transtition as you may know. If I can grow, so can you. Come on sweetheart, don't give up. :) :) :). As one neat gal calls me, listen to mama now. To go with your great looks, let's get those boobs going Ok -----Ok Hugs Joni :-* :-* :-*

DO NOT LOSE HOPE.

Switch up your routine, like that1 says and keep going. Remember, it is still relatively early days.... think back to the girls that have had amazing results and swelling, on the most part their progress really started in the 3rd month. Keep pumping. December is more than enough time for a dedictaed noogler like yourself to increase in size. All the very best. Please don't feel disheartened. That 1 hour swelling that you get is growing your boobs. Remember baby steps, bit by bit they WILL grow. :)

jnorton22002

Hi again, I absolutely agree with flatty, any time you have swelling, your skin is growing new cells. This adds up to growth honey. Let's just keep taking baby steps here. You know dear, on a very human side of things, I want boobs as bad or more than many, but I know it will take time. Let's all of us grow together . In that way we can nurture each other and share in the joy of noogling and growing together :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :). Hugs to you my dear Joni

chick

Thank all of you, sisters!
All of your words really encourage me so much. Indeed, I always do 1-hour session twice per day with pump and hold method. I dont use any extra herbs and supplement for breast enlargement because I am scare of side effects.
I think I should change to pump and release method. When I saw you guys up-date pictures, I am very envious, really. I will keep on pumping, never give up. oh, How much I wish to see the growth soon, even a little bit.
I donot know why both my mother side and my father side, all the girls have big boobs, but I dont have ???. Mine are as flat as a LCD. I always have to wear push-up bra to go out, even dont have anything to push up :mad:.I think I was lack of estrogen during puberty. Do you think I should use estrogen to speed up the progress?
Anyone has the same condition like me?Can you give me some experiences?
I still keep on pumping. Hope it works!
All the best to our forum!

jnorton22002

You know, my dear Chick, somewhere in the posts Anastasis, has made are suggestions you should really consider using. from some one who has used herbs also, I assure that I have never experienced any side effects. As a matter of fact, some of the herbs actually aid in digestion. You should try and see Anastasis's posts because they are really right to the point. Look back and see them. some of our other sisters may be able to point out some of them for you and I Ok Hugs Joni

kimiki

Well IF you do have a hormone imbalance then a hormonal pill may help to regulate it, but best bet would be to see your Doc. and get some form of birth control. It is not only used as a method of contraception, but also to balance hormones out for people that get ovarian cists, and extra heavy periods, or frequent periods. If you want to go that rout though best bet is to talk to you doctor, they can probably run a few blood tests to get a better idea of wear your hormones stand.

xoxojenny

With NBE, persistence is key! Just follow your routine and stick with it for awhile. You could give herbs/BO a try if that will speed up the process..