No results after a year

James

Sorry to hear about lack of results.
Some have reported no results until they noogled 3 or 4 hours a day. Some are just lucky and only require 1 hour a day.
I suggest: Massage your breasts with coconut oil 10 minutes twice a day, every day.
Noogle 4 hours a day if you can find the time and break it up into two sessions, i.e
2 hours morning 2 evening or 2 just after work and 2 late or 1 hour morning and 3 in the evening. Noogle 2 to 5 days a week your breasts need to take a break.
Do not noogle continuously, 15 minutes at a time with a couple of minutes in between to remove and massage your breasts with coconut oil.
Some like to apply heat to warm your breasts during noogling, usually with a hair dryer just before every 15 minute session. Just warm, not uncomfortably hot. Pump til you feel a good pull, but not painful. If you pump too hard and get a bruise, stop immediately for a week to heal.
Drink lots of water.
Hope this helps. Usually 3 months is enough time to decide if a particular program is working.

Tell us more about your routine and also are the cups you are using the right size? Big enough to cover all your breast and your boobs should not reach the end during sessions. Too big and it is really hard to get good suction.

savasana

I am in the same boat as you. I posted several months back about thinking that I finally made some sort of progress after 9 months, but I think I jumped the gun. I stopped l in part because I was frustrated and because I was too busy. When I did pump, I did everything you are supposed to from using heat and massage to googling hours a day and slathering oil all over my boobs. I took collagen with vitamin c and fennel (anything else seems to strong foe me). The 1st time around, I pumped to the point of being in pain and having purple breasts, and then I was given advice on this board to lighten the pressure and that overpumping nay have been the reason for the lack of results. The 2nd time I began pumping again, I used light pressure but stopped soon after. Now I will be restarting again and I really hope I am successful this time. Good luck to you as well.

OLDFIDDLER

savasana,

I think the answer is be consistent!

Set up a routine and stick to it no matter what, but be careful with the pressure. We have all made mistakes in this area me included and it is painful, maybe even causing you to stop for a while.

Having said this I do think you need to pump to a point where it starts to pull at the base of your boob which is when you should stop pumping. Now at this point the pressure is quiet high so the best thing to do is to hold it for a while and then release back a bit, but not too much, then pump back to the same point. If you are anything like me this works as your flesh adjust to the pressure and stretches thereby creating growth.

Good luck.

savasana

Hi oldfiddler. I was consistent for 9 months. After I saw no results, I quit. Then I started again and used light pressure and after several months of no results and getting too busy with school, I quit again. Now I'm changing my routine so that the pressure is somewhere in the middle and hopefully it works....

James

Have you been applying all the other items listed in my last post (heat, massage with oil, drink water, lubricate with oil during pumping)?