Noogle Newbie- Already seeing results!

lace_bra

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to post my newbie experiences up because I am really happy with my results and it's
only been a week of usage. I noogle for at least 2 hrs a session and so far I have done 5 sessions
and I am seeing swelling and growth already (photos will be up soon when I have time to upload) A clear
indication that my breasts are swelling and growing is he fact that when I put the cups on my breasts in preparation
of pumping there is extra plumpness around the cup bases, so exciting! I also wanted to post about my experiences
because I have picked up a few tips (which others have probably mentioned but just incase I'll say because I've really
noticed great results.) Pumping for 2 or more hours really has helped me grow at a quicker rate. I also find after having
a hot shower is a good time to noogle as well as having a heater on while noogling. I sit near a heater while noogling and I just
feel like it makes the breasts more supple and ready for tissue expansion and growth. I put lots of oil all around the breasts so
that the breast gets sucked in more and I've just started putting liquid silica (collagen) on my breasts while noogling which I think
will enhance and promote the tissue growth. I've only just started with the silica, one session, so I can't say for sure but collagen promotes
healthy tissue and skin and conjoining body ligaments (pretty much you're whole body is made up of silica or collagen) so it's very
important for growth and maintenance. Another thing I do when noogling is pump so that there is a LOT of suction and the cups are very tight
on my breasts. I can see my breasts turn pink and I keep them like that for the 2 hours or more. I'm sure this is another factor to the quickness
and plumpness of my breasts because you need the breasts to be stretched to it's limit for new growth. At first I was worried to pump to hard
but I am used to it now and I'm sure it's a factor of my quick quick growth. PHOTOS to follow :) Happy noogling friends! (email me also if you like)

James

Welcome to the forum. You are doing almost everything right. Yeah, the forum isn't nearly as active as it used to be, please don't think people are ignoring you.

The only thing I am concerned about your method is that you did not say you were removing the cups every 15 minutes to do about 5 min of massage. This is important because if you do long 2 hour sessions (and I have been encouraging longer sessions) without a break, you will get pronounced ring marks where the base of the cups presses against your rib cage and eventually they will turn into permanent scars.

I also recommend that after about a month or two, you should only pump one or two days a week, but even longer hours if you can. I believe your breasts need some recovery time from the stress of noogling.

tinytots

I just read that thing about permanent ring marks...eeek! It just takes a lot of effort to keep removing the cups, massaging and then putting them back on. I'm already looking into getting an automatic breast massager...

missamanda

I have to confess that I don't massage during my pumping sessions, because I don't want to have oily hands for 2 hours! I tend to watch TV, sometimes read or surf the internet whilst pumping and I'd just get oil everywhere - it's a mess! So I massage for a good while BEFORE, then pump one breast at a time for 7 minutes (I can't wear both domes at the same time sadly - my chest won't accommodate the width of the Large cups, and the Medium cups were too small). This is my variation of the 7:2 method, which seems to be the most popular.

I recommend mixing it up a bit with hydronoogling too, especially as a newbie. You can achieve a much higher pressure with less discomfort than whilst dry noogling. This stretches the tissue much faster, which leads to greater swelling.

Good luck on your NB journey! :)

tinytots

Thanks so much! It is an exciting start! Interested to know how long it took you to fill up the medium cups completely?

missamanda

tinytots said:
Thanks so much! It is an exciting start! Interested to know how long it took you to fill up the medium cups completely?

I never actually used the Medium cups, they were too narrow to cover the entire width of my breasts so I exchanged them for the Large cups instead, which were quite daunting to start with! But I've figured out a system that works for me - pumping one breast at a time for 7 minutes, for approx 2 hours, 4-5 times a week. Other than that, it's really just about being committed. I'm not great with routine, so that's the challenging part for me!

summergirl23

Have you uploaded your pics yet? I don't see them, but I would love to! (not to sound like a perv.. lol.) I started NB 2 weeks and 4 days ago, and I already have an inch of growth/swelling (not sure the difference between the two). I do a similar routine to you, I massage with vitamin E oil (helps the marks go away quick, and probably helps prevent stretch marks) then cover them with a heating pad for 5-10 minutes, pump until my boobs turn pinkish red, and hold as long as I can. love seeing results in such a short amount of time!