noogleberry after removed breast implants...

puzzelena

hello to everyone! I'm Italian and my English is not really good, I'm sorry! I'm new in this forum and I just ordered the cups noogleberry ... I hope they will arrive soon! :)

I had the silicone breast implants for eight years and I removed them two months ago, because I was tired of having fake breasts. it was a big mistake! I hate breast implants, I'm happy to have them removed :)

Is there anyone here who has used the noogleberry after removing breast implants?

And I ask everyone: the rings are useful? I have to buy them?

Thank you!

I hope I get some good results .... I'll put photos! :D

Cuprunnethover

Hi Puzzelena, and welcome!

I had implants for 12 years and had them removed with great success, except I was left with the itty bitties I began with. I have not been a regular user of Noogleberry, so please don't let my results discourage you, but I've gone up a cup size in about a year and a half. Keep in mind I only do it a little here and there, and am just now putting any real scheduled effort into it. Given the fact I have experienced any growth at all with losing weight and the haphazard method I've employed so far, I know Noogling works! :).

I don't know where your scars are, but if your implants were removed through the nipple area, make sure you are fully healed before any heavy pumping. The cups exert a significant amount of pressure in that area, and it takes many months for your body to fully heal after surgery like that. So just take it slowly, and pay close attention to how they feel. It's a process!

CRO

Oh! As far as the rings go, I ordered them but never ended up using them. I use the contoured large, and although I do get red rings from the pressure, they go away quickly. I've never experienced discomfort without the rings.

puzzelena

Hi CupRunnethOver!!

first of all thanks for your answer ... Your result does not discourage me at all, on the contrary it is challenging! I can wait, the important thing is that the result will come;) My breasts are now very small and a bit 'empty ..... I would like to fill it and get about a size.
My scar is in the nipple, but I will cover it with silicone covers (ordered at the site of noogleberry). At the beginning I will gently and slowly :)

Can I ask you what was your routine with noogleberry? How often you have used it approximately?

Thanks again for your info! they are very useful to me!

Puzz

Cuprunnethover

Hi Puzz!

My "routine" is hardly a routine at all, but here goes: it kind of goes in cycles for me. I use them four or so days a week for two or three weeks, then get really busy and forget about them for a month or two. One time I went almost a year before pulling them out again! So with any decent regularity, even with light pumping, you're bound to get results.

Where I am experiencing the most difference is in the width, which I am really happy about. After my removal surgery I had some scar tissue problems and had to have another surgery correct that, but only on one breast, so they were different sizes, different shapes and there were areas where the skin dimpled because of where the scar tissue formed and pulled the skin all weird. I have managed to even them out pretty substantially despite the fact that I really haven't focused on it too much.

What I wish I had done from the beginning is document my growth better. Not necessarily to post here, but just for my own sake. Fortunately, I still have the medium cups I started with. A few days ago I was feeling glum about my breasts, feeling like I'd made no progress at all, so I tried my mediums again. Wouldn't fit! That's how I know I'm growing a great wide base, which leads me to believe there are luscious breasts in my future. Just have to stick with it!

I will be trying to Noogle much more from here on out - I'm feeling motivated now! ;D.

As I'm sure you know, there are many methods people have found that work for them, but given that you are still healing (even though you may feel healed!), search for the 7:2 method. It's essentially 7 minutes of pressure and then 2 minutes of release over and over again which not only has some good science behind it, but also may be kinder to your nipple scars. I never had any problems with my nipple scars, but I found Noogleberry about three years after my last surgery.

CRO

puzzelena

Thanks again Cro! :D

It's been only two months since my surgery, but I have had no problem with the scar tissue internally. The scars in the nipples are still ugly, but I'll use the silicone cover on them.

So you advice to use the method of pump and release for best results? I got it right? 7 minutes and 2 minutes to pump release, is that right? And how many times in each session?

Have a nice day :)

Puzz

Cuprunnethover

Hi Puzz,

Here's the low-down on 7:2

[/quote]
See Moogleberry's "The Science"
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4168.0
[/quote]

I think you just do it as many times as you can in an hour, at least that's what I do. It breaks down to 6 or 7 times. I have only just begun to use this method, and I can't speak to whether it will be efective for you, but I do think easing into it with a method such as this will give you a good idea as to your limits while you heal. Overdoing it is a bummer of a way to find out your limitations! ;)

CRO

puzzelena

Thank you very much!

Your tips are very useful to me! :)

I hope to soon be able to put pictures of good results! :D

Puzz