Noogleberry effects permanent?

Nortonslove91

I have been reading the gallery thread for about a week now and obviously the noogleberry works over time and dedication. But are the effects permanent? Or do I need to noogle for the rest of my life to receive my desired results?

Teeny Tiny

Once you achieve your desired goal the effects are permanent. You may loose whatever slight amount of swelling you had been retaining when you stop, if they reduce more than you want them to just keep pumping until they hold the size you're wanting. Some who have achieved their desired size still pump a few minutes a day or once a week just to top them off and make them perkier, but it's not necessary once you reach and maintain your desired size. The only way it may not be permanent is if you should loose a lot of weight after you stop. I know I tried going on a rapid fat loss diet a couple weeks ago, and in the first week I lost 5 lbs, and my breasts seemed to start loosing size, where nowhere else seemed to reduce any. Having worked on my breast growth for over 2 years now I didn't want to give up what I've gained so I quit the diet, besides it was screwing up my body too much. Since quitting the diet I think I've managed to regain what little volume I had lost already.

Hope this helps.

xxbabygirlxx

Didn't one of the older members you grew into a DD say that she has to pump once or twice a week to keep the results? i forgot her username, she doesn't come on here very often. ???

I think there permanent, unless you stop pumping completely.

Anastasia916

Yes it can be. I pumping for a year continuously before taking a long break. I grew 2 cup sizes and helped my shape tremendously with NB. I took I don't know how long of a break now, but it was at least 6 months. I didn't loose my after swelling size. Meaning the size I was after the swelling from pumping went down. So yes it can be but you have to look at what your breasts look like after the swelling goes down, that would be the size that stays. Like for me I was a 32D 1/2 when I stopped, I'm still that size now. It took a days break to see what size I was permanently, but after that my size didn't go down more than that. Make sense?

melissa4u

How do you know if you have grown with NB?
Do you wait 12-24hrs after pumping and measure?

I have been noogling almost for a month, I measured myself about 18 hours since I last pumped, and I am a little bit bigger, so does this mean this is growth and not "swelling"?

Lily13

Yes it is permanent. As Anastasia was saying, you are whatever size you are without swelling. Swelling is just swelling and not permanent growth. So if you want to be as big as what you look like after noogling, then you need to continue to noogle until you are that size before you noogle. If you noogle twice a day, then it may be harder to see what is real growth and what is swelling. Also if your one of those lucky people where the swelling lasts a long time, it may take longer than one day to "deflate" completely down to your true size.

I'm a small 32C without swelling and I have been so inconsistent with noogling, that I can say with great certainly I really am that size now. lol

Anastasia916

Yea my swelling wouldn't last more than 12-24 hours so I would measure before I noogled each day, I only did one session a day mainly. So whatever size I was then was usually my permanent size. But as Lily was saying, some lucky people keep swelling longer than a day. So sometimes you would have to wait 2 to 3 days to determine if what you gained is permanent growth. I didn't take a big break from NB until after a year of pumping consistently. Then I stopped for weeks and months at a time lol. And I was a 32D 1/2 (in between sizes) when I took the break, I'm still that size now, I was still that size after months and months. So yes it is possible to have permanent growth, it just takes time to make it permanent.

And haha Lily at your little message under your pic! Then you get to a 32DD and you want more :p HAHA. I'm in that boat right now, so trust me. When I started NB I was a 32B wanted to get to a 32C, got it, then wanted a 32D then wanted a 32DD lol. I'm in between a 32D and 32DD now and I want to be a full 32DD or 32F :p