Noogleberry REALLY works (no i don't work for the company)

SweetHeart87

Hey Everyone!! I used to be on here last year but got really busy with school. I just wanted to tell everyone that after noogling for a few months, I went from a 32DD to a 32DDD (E). And YES, it's definitely permanent. A 32DDD is also a 28FF, which is actually what my real size is but I usually just wear a 32DDD (E) because 28FF is a little hard to find in the stores. Anyway, I just started up again and want to get a bit bigger. I'm not on any herbs or any medications, it's all real. I haven't gained weight either. However, the only thing I can think of is that my grandmother (I am basically her clone) was like a double Z lol she was petite and had the largest boobs I've ever seen. But I will be 27 soon, is it normal for a woman to keep growing at this age (hit puberty at 12)?

Thinking about posting pics soon :)

NadiOne

I'm so happy for you! Please post pictures and inspire us. I would say a woman breast is not fully mature until pregnancy and with those big breasts in your family you could probably gain a lot more if you wanted. Thanks for sharing your success story.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep, DD is right about breast maturity but it isn't exactly pregnancy but lactation which can be induced that finishes the "maturity" phases (stage 5).

As for continued growth, it really varies on the woman but yes, typically a woman does continue to grow slowly but I'm thinking you'll not like how it usually grows... yep, fat buildup is typically how things continue to expand. However, pumping will tend to kick start the mammary gland and connective tissue growth so you will get all 3 goodies (which is that young breast look).

And Welcome back! Pictures would be nice and inspiring just like DD says. Have you decided what "a bit bigger" is? DD has been inspiring us with her lovelies. Someday I hope to I can inspire someone just a bit too. :)

DJ