NOT SURE HOW TO USE THE NB YET?

NOT SURE HOW TO USE THE NB YET?

• HOW DOES IT WORK?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE TIGHT ON THE SKIN?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

toni2921

I HAVE HAD MY NB FOR ABOUT 4DAYS NOW, WHEN I USE THE PUMP MY SKIN GETS REALLY TIGHT WITHIN ABOUT 30 SECONDS, DO YOU JUST PUMP IT A TINY BIT UNTIL THIS HAPPENS AND CREATES A VACCUM TYPE SUCTION THEN LEAVE TIGHT THROUGHOUT THE EXCERCISE OR AM I SUPPOSED TO USE CONTINUOS PUMPING FOR THE FULL PERIOD?

CAN ANYONE HELP?

N

nik777

Hi Toni
when i first started using the NB i had the same thing happen to me the skin was that tight that it just didn't feel like i was doing it properly it was like i was stretching the skin to much to start of with but for the 2nd time what i did was put alot more cream on then what i did the first time and it felt alot better and what i do is pump until it feels uncomfortable then hold the suction for a little bit and then release then do the same again and after time you will find that you don't have that tight skin thing going on if you know what i mean ??? and seems you have only just started like me maybe we could keep in touch to see how we go with our results with the NB
well i hope i have helped you with your Question because i am only new to the forum as well but i try to help others with the experience that i have had with the NB so far
bye for now and happy pumping :) ;D :eek: