ny777's stats

ny777

Hi I'm a new Noogler and have been using mine for about three weeks.

Age 34
Height 5ft 3
Weight 105 lbs
Bra size: 32A padded one...

6/20/2009
under 29.25 in
bust 31.25 in

7/10/2009
under 29.25 in
bust 31.25 in
(No difference but less gap between my bra and breast)

After noogling, I have swelling and my breast look fuller but for some reason there is no difference in measurement. :( Swelling lasts maybe a few hours. I don't get any hickey marks or red spots that other members mentioned. There is a little redness after noogling but it goes away pretty soon. Should I pump harder??? Any advice will be appreciated!

ny777

Anastasia916

If you don't get red dots I consider yourself fortunate! I get red rings around my breasts after I pump, but they fade away in a few hours, fortunately they never lasted days or anything. How I pump is I do a 30 min session during the day then an hour session before bed. I pump till they feel tight and tingly, a slight discomfort but not pain (kind of like when you are stretching, stretching too far causes pain but if you go gradually you feel discomfort and over time you can go further and further). I'm a 34B and I use the medium domes, in my first week I was able to get to the one inch mark, after 3 weeks to the 2 inch mark and now I fill the domes completely and had to order the large. Some respond to pumping faster than others. So don't give up hope. Overpumping is bad, many get bruises doing that and lumps, so it's best to take it steady. I do push myself, but not to the point of pain. I take herbs, do a massage and noogle and I have gained 1/2 inch so far and been doing this a month. It takes patience hun, so hang in there.

Rachiex

These are good results - don't focus too much on the measuring tape. Try to go by appearance and how the feel, heavier etc and try not to measure too often. And don't be disheartened - unfortunately, you have to be patient but it does work which is fantastic! Good things come to those who wait!

It's a good thing you are not getting the red dots. Sounds like you are doing it at the right pressure. Pump and hold and then when you feel you could go a little further then pump and hold a little more until you feel a slight pull but make sure it doesn't hurt or theyr'e not bright purple!

Thanks for the update - I wish I had measured at the start and kept track of my progress every month so I could post as I find it really encouraging when others do.

Rachie x x x x

ny777

Thank you for your advice!! :)

Anastasia916,
It was helpful that you described how we should feel when pumping using an example of stretching. I guess I didn't pump enough. I will try a little bit harder but not too much as you advised.

Rachie,
That's a good advice not focusing on the measuring tape because the measuring tape result kind of disappointed me. I use medium domes too (they might have been a little large for me, though). Now I get to the 1 and 1/2 inch mark. I didn't really pay attention to the inch mark when I started noogling but I remember it was less than the mark that I get to now.

I will keep updating.
Happy pumping!

Anastasia916

Thanks Daylight, I was wondering why everyone said their goals was a 9" to a 10" measurement, I thought there was something I was missing but lol I get confused when members measure in cm, I take my tape out and look at the side with cm and compare it to the inch side lol. I bookmarked the page and definitely gonna measure like this tonight before and after pumping.

Anastasia916

Daylight, I am wondering how accurate that chart is or maybe I am not measuring correctly, but before pumping I'm 7 1/2 in on both breasts and after I'm 8 in, and underbust I'm 29 inches, so that would put me at a full A before pumping and a B after??? That doesn't make any sense, I wear a 34B, I've tried an A and I come out of them normally. I have maybe one A bra that fits. But maybe I'm not measuring correctly, who knows.

D

daylight

maybe you are not measuring right...

or maybe it depends on the type of bra...recently i bought a 34C bras 2 of then since they don't come in 32D and one of them fits me and the other it too tight....

so yes...actually i remember int he beginging of noogleing i thought i was a B in september...i don't think i was a B i think i was a full A in september, since when i measured in december i got an 8.0 so B. So i think from sep to dec i was using large cups....

Anastasia916

Yea I think my most comfortable bra is a nearly B, it's made by a brand that makes half sizes and it's in between an A and a B, that one is the most comfortable. But when it comes to push up bras I have to wear a B I come out of A's, the pink bra in my pics is a 34B and it fits good, but as you can tell there is a lil room to grow. Sighs so if I'm not a full B it's gonna be even longer till I'm a full C that's a lil depressing :(

Rachiex

Hi Anastasia

I had exactly the same thing happen - I realised I was probably more of a large A than a comfortable B when I first started and had been thinking I was a B. At least you know now - it won't necessarily take much longer to go up that extra size because you may be a fast responder.

It's weird that noogling and BE makes you pay more attention to your body - since I started noogling I have realised that I was a smaller than I thought before I started and I have been healthier, gone to the gym and lost weight.

Don't be disheartened because it won't matter in the end what size you were to start when you have your ideal size!

x x x x