Officially Hit the 2 YR Mark! LOVE THE RESULTS!!!

pianogirl

There's NO WAY it feels like its been 2 yrs since I bought this device, my god time has flown!! So, many of you know who I am, but some are new, excited and nervous about getting started. First, take your time and be patient, good things come to those who wait.

I started on July 14th 2011 because I was on the fence about breast implants, but wanted to give this a try before I did anything drastic! Boy I'm glad I didn't! But my first taken measurements were:
30" Rib cage under breast
34" Around the breasts
Which made me a 34A

I hated bra shopping, especially when it was at a place that wanted to fit me. I was way too embarrassed to have someone see my naked chicken chest! It was terrible! As of today, 2 years later I am fitting well into a 34D to a 34DD depending on the manufacturer AND time of the month it is.
Now my measurements are:
30" under my breasts on the rib cage
39 1/2-40" around the breasts

So, to gain about 6 inches is an INCREDIBLE amount! Can I say this is a common result?? I think its rare to gain sooooo much, but I think for the most part people gain at a minimum 1 cup size, prob 2 cups. So, here are some pictures of day 1, to day 728 (2 years)

Attachments

• Compare2YrMark.jpg
    Compare2YrMark.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 433
  • July10th2013-4.jpg
    July10th2013-4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 199
  • July10th2013-5.jpg
    July10th2013-5.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 247

oodellaly

Very awesome, Jezabelle! Thanks for posting the comparison, your progress and pics are so inspiring! Did you ever think you would have done this for 2 years when you started? Did you take any notable breaks from it? And are you considering yourself done with Noogling, or do you plan to continue? Seeing stuff like this makes me feel so motivated. Congrats!

pianogirl

Hi oodellaly,
It's funny, if I hadn't taken all those pics along the way, I honestly wouldn't have noticed THAT much of difference. It's only when I look at before and now that I'm like WOW...that's freakin crazy man! But, when it comes to how long I'd be at this, I hadn't thought of a time frame, I just got in the zone and powered through. Before I knew it 6 months, then a yr passed, and now 2. I just made it part of my evening routine, and now I'm so used to it, I don't know life without noogle.
If someone told me I could stop, and keep my size and never noogle again...well, yeah, I'd totally stop! Lol! I'm nervous to stop honestly. Don't wanna chance it ya know!
Also, I haven't taken any breaks. Maybe 2 weeks at the most, but never more than that. I do plan to continue, maybe not for any increase in size, just to maintain. I believe I've plateaued anyway. I don't think my body is creating any more new boobie cells. That's ok, I'm very happy with what I achieved! No complaints here!!

nora90

Wow!! I really admit it you have such incredible boobies :)

Did you use any herb ? Or pills for breast enlargement
What is your routine with noogling ? I mean do you do massage before noogling? And for how long you noogle in a day?

pianogirl

nora90 said:
Wow!! I really admit it you have such incredible boobies :)

Did you use any herb ? Or pills for breast enlargement
What is your routine with noogling ? I mean do you do massage before noogling? And for how long you noogle in a day?
Well thank you!! In the beginning I used herbs but noticed they had no affect, so stopped using them only 2-3 months in. I don't do any real form of massage any longer than a few min after the shower and before noogle. And I noogle for no more than and hour almost every day again. I occasionally take a few days off, but haven't taken any more than 2 weeks at one time. Consistency is key!!

nora90

Thank you for sharing your experience
I have just started last month and since then I didn't notice any grow but I'm so determinant to noogle until I reach my goal :)

pianogirl

nora90 said:
Thank you for sharing your experience
I have just started last month and since then I didn't notice any grow but I'm so determinant to noogle until I reach my goal :)
And that's why I'm posting all of my progress, whether I'm gaining, losing, or staying the same. I think when it comes to augmenting our breasts NATURALLY, it's important to show results whether big or small. Because if showing women that you DON'T have to resort to implants, you may save someone potential bodily harm.
And remember my first month in, the progress was minimal, but I has a tad more than a month before. But don't get discouraged, just work it into a routine and you won't think twice about it. Time flys babe! It really does, and before you know it, by next summer you'll be totally rockin that bikini top!!

oodellaly

Thanks for answering! I know what you mean about the progress being so gradual you don't even think it's happening. I'm about 2.5 months in, and part of me knows my boobs definitely look and feel bigger, and they are measuring about an inch bigger now... but it's hard at this point not to convince myself that it might just be my imagination or a mistake I made with measuring wrong in the beginning. ::) But the other part of me realizes that, especially for someone who is starting out with as little tissue as I am, it is going to take a looooong time to get to what feels like having substantial progress. I just have to make Noogling part of my routine and have it be second nature, not even think about it, like you said! I have to admit I'm already kind of addicted to doing it, lol. If I can maintain reaching 728 consistent days like you did, it would be awesome!

As for your being afraid to stop and losing your growth, I have to say your boobs definitely look like they are mostly actual boob meat and not just inflated Noogle boobs, haha. I bet they would totally stay pretty much the same size if you quit. Maybe you could try leaving them for a couple of weeks, and if they start to shrink rapidly, start back up again. Or just wean yourself down to once a week, then once a month, etc. I bet that since it is such an integral part of your routine now, the hardest part about stopping is mostly realizing that you now have to change your daily habits!

Anyway, thanks again for sharing! It is so helpful for me to see stuff like this so I stay with it and don't get discouraged or lazy. You and your new boobs are awesome. :)

eva_bs

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII***********************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry.....I just couldn't stop my fingers......BUT WOW!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I was determined like you!!!!! If I was....I wounder where I couldn't have been now! I purchased my NB way back in the beginning of May 2010. I noogled for a couple of months...but then stopped!!!! I stopped because I worked out....and after my workout I had the NB red rings around my chest.....and I didn't noogle!!! I just worked out!!!
hmmmm....so I stopped....
so you say that you noogled for only 1 hour a day everyday? I rememeber noogling for HOURS!!! (well not like the brava hours :p)
If I remember, you lost a lot of weight and you already had a bigger bust before starting NB, right?
Thank you so much for sharing your update!!! Now you make me want to start noogling again!!! I just started to take Pueraria Merifica again!!!!!! I almost went under the knife....... I got disappointed from my breast size!!!

oodellaly

Hahaha, Eva! I did pretty much the same thing as you-- bought my Noogleberry in 2010, used it for like 1 month... then got irresponsible and quit until I started again a couple of months ago. Pretty disappointing to think that if only I had stuck with it, I could have something more like Jezabelle's results! Never too late to start again though. Let's do it the same time as each other and keep each other motivated! What's your starting size? I'll look for your stats page if you have one. I'm using PM atomizer spray along with Noogling, though not internal PM like you, so pretty similar. Anyway, seeing everyone's progress here, I know it will work with time. Jezabelle is right-- you have options, don't go under the knife!!!

eva_bs

oodellalyת
That's GREAT! Yes, I once opened a "picture" thread.....I am FLAT like a wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes we can be noogler buddies! ;)
Hope you will achieve your size dream!!! :)

pianogirl

Hey Eva!
Yes, your correct! I did lose a lot of weight when I was 19. I went from 150 lbs to 107lbs in one month due to the pill I was taking. It made me sick as a dog!! Over the last 17 yrs I slowly gained it back, but never did in my chest for some reason. It made me look so Unproportioned it was terribly sad!
I carried about a C cup in high school, but then deflated to a A and stayed there until I started noogling in July 2011.
But yes, I'm totally honest with my break down of what I've done and for how long. Just 1 hour a day! That's it! I know it's hard to believe because they say you gotta wear that Brava system for 12 hrs a day to see little results. I don't buy that! It doesn't seem to yield the same results noogeberry does and for significantly less money and time wearing it.
But girls, I gotta say, I read tons of threads that say "I've used my noogle for like 2 months, then stopped, then started, and stopped again". That seems to happen a lot and I think that's why results have been minimal. When I set my mind on something, I'm in it 100% with such tenacity, it's like OCD, it takes over.
BUT, if you have time to watch some tv for an hour once a day, do it then. Don't even give yourself an excuse. Jump in with both feet and say to yourself, "self....we're gonna do this and not give up this time, it's totally worth it and I owe it to myself to have big, NATURAL boobs"!!

sweets

Jezebelle, just curious. Did you experience swelling after your sessions or not? Did you use a gauged pump and what number did you pump to?
Im in it for the long haul as well and want to get all the info from our Sucess stories!!

pianogirl

Sweets said:
Jezebelle, just curious. Did you experience swelling after your sessions or not? Did you use a gauged pump and what number did you pump to?
Im in it for the long haul as well and want to get all the info from our Sucess stories!!
Oh yes, I would get lots of swelling afterwards. I'd gain about 3/4", but then deflate. I didn't invest in the gauged pump, so I'm not sure what the pressure would be

pianogirl

On vacation this week. Here is a pic of how I looked Ina cami tank top. I'm not wearing an over the top padded bra, just a dream angels push up. The memory foam is so soft and squishes down, it's totally not like those hard as a rock foam push ups.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 176

VeraWangPrincess

unicornbear
This post has really inspired me to start noogling again! I bought my noogleberry in Jan 2010 and to think if I had just stuck to it I could actually have some boobs by now! I kept starting and stopping and kept losing hope because I have such low body fat and find it hard to put on weight so thought it was never going to happen! Thank you so much for posting this, after my holiday I am getting back on it and I will make it my mission to get boobs! :D

pianogirl

VeraWangPrincess said:
This post has really inspired me to start noogling again! I bought my noogleberry in Jan 2010 and to think if I had just stuck to it I could actually have some boobs by now! I kept starting and stopping and kept losing hope because I have such low body fat and find it hard to put on weight so thought it was never going to happen! Thank you so much for posting this, after my holiday I am getting back on it and I will make it my mission to get boobs! :D

If you have low body fat, then maybe try adding a protein shake to your diet. You could possibly become more curvy as a bonus. Guys like that! But I've heard many times the same story of starting, then stopping because of discouragement most of the time. But be consistent, not just for like 2 months....keep it up and it's the long term goal you'll see. I like the confidence I bring out in everyone due to my results, and the funny thing is, most girls have had this device sitting collecting dust for years! Not knowing that if they strapped it on for just an hour every night, they could have gotten great results just as quickly
Forget what pesky room mates or family/partners may think!! I told my husband the night I bought it and he was like...uhh..ok. And HE LOVES the results! You do this for YOU! Last weekend my BFF's husband asked her if my boobs got bigger! That pissed her off! Lol!! Her husband staring at my tits! She replied with "yeah, I guess a little". ??? A LITTLE??? She's just mad cause she's lost all this weight, boobs went with it and refuses to noogle. She used to make fun of my mosquito bite boobs....NO MORE!!!! ;D

S

sissy2345

Jezebelle!

What great results....I haven't been on here much and totally missed your journey! I wish I had before and after pics, mine are just as "in your face" proven results. Like you, I have had friend envy, especially those who snickered when they knew I was working on my breasts. Another friend who was overweight I tried to tell to do it while losing, she acted like I was silly to worry about my breasts. Well I lost lots of weight, and my boobs got bigger and higher on my chest, she now has empty skin. Because of her ridiculing me, she is too embarassed to ask me about it now.....and just steams when others compliment my shape and do that double-take cause my boobs are bigger and they know I didn't have surgery :)

Great job!

--Sissy

pianogirl

It's tough enough for us to confide in our friends that were doing this, then we get mocked for it. THEN, they feel like crap when their boobs deflate and we still get the stink eye from them when we start getting attention!! It's unreal! Hey, we were the smart ones! We gave it a shot and it worked wonders! Great for all of us right?! Let the nay Sayers do their thing, and say and think what they want. I'm thrilled to achieve what I have without surgery and same with you! That's fabulous that you have a rockin bod now!! Good for you sissy!!

But, on a very cool note, I have a little update info. Today, I needed a nude color bra, so off to VS I went. The woman asked me what size, and knowing my period just ended today, I said 34D. Well, wouldn't u know, I was getting double boob in that D, and she gave me the DD. it fit great! BUT....can u believe that I ended up buying the D instead! ONLY BECAUSE it made me choke on my clevage. Lol!! The DD fit better, but I like my girls all smashed together. I've got regular t shirt bras already that don't flatter me, but I don't want that in a t shirt. I look like I've got implants when I wear fitted t's as it is. I'll post some pics tmrw of non padded bra with a baby t/fitted t shirt on. It's ridiculous! So, needless to say, I'm quite pleased with the results and even though I'm not looking to get bigger, I still noogle consistently. Every other day to every 3rd day.

So, as it stands, after my period is over, I'm measuring a consistent 39 1/2" around. And from a week and a half before my period I'm at 41". Btw, my rib cage is 30". Making me 34DD as my new post period bra size. Wow!!

Lizzers

Wow!!

Your results are remarkable, Jezabelle! Thank you for posting your pictures! I know when I hit a plateau and feel like giving up I'll need some encouragement, and stories like yours are just the thing to make me stick it through.