oil on breasts

helen

Hi
I have been noogling 2 weeks, and this summer was going to have beast implants, I had them previously 10 years ago I had them removed before I started to get pregnant, i never got them replaced and I had them in for 13 years, I am now 44 and have decided not to get implants because my lovely mum has breast cancer, so did my auntie and I think implants will make detection difficult.
also I never really liked the shape of them they were too round.
My question is do I put oil or cream on all the breast area or just round the cup ring, and what benefits will I get If i put oil on before noogling?
Im really excited about having lovely breasts again. :)

jnorton22002

Hi Helen and welcome to our wonderful forum,

I truly believe that oil should not be used. It may cause suction issues. Try a good cocoa butter cream. I have been using that and simply love it. Make sure you massage before and after noogling with a good skin care cream. With that I like to use shea. I wish you great results in your noogling and goal... Hugs to you my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hello Helen and welcome to Noogleberry forum:) I would recommend you put oil on the entire breast because that makes the stretching easier ;) however it would work both ways:) good luck with noogling!!:)

helen

thankyou both ;D ;D
i have been using the noogle wthout but i shall try both cream and oil see what i get on better with, i have read that a 5 min massage before hand could help things, ;D ;D

I've been using whatever lotions I had on hand (lots of free samples) I bought some coconut oil the other day for something else and decided to try it a bit ago and it worked way better than I was thinking it would! I know with lotion it would be kinda dry on the dome by the time I was done and i'd have to reapply a few times. That did not happen with the oil! ;D

helen

i have found oil better, you still get a good suction and when massaging before i dont have to reapply.
i cant use the foam pads around my domes as this makes them too small for me, has anyone got any tips on better comfort, i heard camping tape, (how would you do this? :) :)