Once a day enough? Anybody get results?

Boodles

Hi everyone

DD got her GCSE exam results today and has done really well :) She has more than enough to do the A level course that she wanted to study and will start at the college on 2nd September.

However, on days when she has a full timetable I cannot see her being able to Noogle twice as she does currently. She really is not a morning person and she will have to get up pretty early as it is to get there on time. There may be some days when she can do two sessions but on the whole I think she will end up doing it at night but for longer. Most people seem to Noogle more than once a day but do you think she can get good results if she only manages once a day most days?

Also, if she say came in at 6, did a short session and then a longer one at bed time would this be better?

Many thanks for your help and sorry for all the silly questions :)

jnorton22002

Hi there Boodles, how are you today. Not being an expert, I will still share my thoughts. Anastasis, whom you have chatted with, has suggested the use of some form of creams, pills etc. I think, using that plus a shortened noogle session in the morning and a good session at nite, will certainly be fine. I even think, small session and regular session at nite alone would be fine.As long as she keeps noogling away. My best to y :) :)ou and DD, hugs Joni

Lily13

I've been doing one session a day lately and it still works. Just make sure she knows that it will probably take more time to see growth though. Also, I personally don't use any pills or creams because I fear it could mess up my near perfect cycles. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. ;)

amelie

I´ve also been noogling once a day because of lack of time and it does seem to work, though it is a bit slower I think. On the other hand, when I was noogling more often the red rings would remain longer and I even had white rings all day long, so more noogling is probably also a risk when you have a tendency for indents.
I´m not taking any herbs either, but I do listen to mp3s inductions from hypnotic body (you can google it, a canadian hypnosis program) every night before falling asleep, some have reported growth with that program and I feel tingling when I´m listening to it.

Boodles

Thank you all for your help.

As long as it will work over time we do not mind :) She will just keep the faith and Noogle as often as possible :)

amelie

Hi Rachiex, I´m using this program:

http://www.hypnoticbody.com/HypnoticBody/

As you can see, it´s not for free but I like it much better than blaketalks. I´ve listened to that too but it just didn´t "click", this other program seems to be more effective.
Of course, it takes a lot of time and you have to listen to it EVERY day for preferably 6 months. But since it doesn´t mess with your hormones I think it´s worth a try.
hope that helps!

Lily13

Wow I totally forgot that I bought a breast enlargement hyponosis CD years ago. I gotta get that out and try it again. :) The woman's voice was really soothing. I think her name was Wendi something.

0xducesax0

wow this hypnotic thing sounds interesting. can anyone tell me a bit more about it? is there anyone on the forum who has experienced a difference when using hypnosis along with NB?
Amelie, do you think you can tell me a bit more about your experience with HypnoticBody?

Rachiex

Maybe don't download the Blaketalks one at all - the first half an hour is just him talking and introducing himself and the rest i had to turn off because i was laughing at what he was saying too much! Also, since I downloaded it and put it on my mp3 player, it has stopped working. It may be a coincidence but just in case...I will buy the other one though when I next get paid.

Thank you for that Amelie x

amelie

@ Elena: I can´t really say if hypnoticbody is making my boobs grow, as I´m noogling as well (though I feel them itch and become heavier when I´m listening to the mp3).
Also, I haven´t been listening to it very long, I started in february but then I interrupted it because we had an earthquake over here and I wasn´t able to relax much with all the aftershocks (they last for a couple of months). So anyway, I started listening to it again about 3 weeks ago. The funny thing is, this somehow led me to become interested in hipnosis and I went for a session last week with a hipnotist to try to solve some personal issues and it worked like a charm, it was very effective! So I´m hooked!! I got straight to the core of my problem in just one session, it´s been very liberating.
Of course it all depends on the person, apparently some are more hipnotizable (or how do you say that?) than others. But I think it´s worth a try especially if you´re noogling and you need something to boost your spirits when it´s going a bit slow.

@Rachiex: yeah I found this blaketalks guy was a bit distracting with all this "your desire for big breasts is getting bolder, BOLDER, you know what I mean, right? haha". It was a bit silly and I couldn´t concentrate on imagining my boobs growing, I erased him from my mp3.

oodellaly

Blaketalks made me laugh hysterically at first, but then I started to like it. He doesn't take himself too seriously, and he uses fun imagery. I can't say if it worked or if it would have worked because I stopped after a month of half-listening every night (I fall asleep almost every time I do any hypnosis for some reason), but it's worth trying. Also bought the hypnotic body one but never got into a rhythm using it. I actually kind of like that the Blaketalks one has more variety/sessions, vs the hypnotic body that only has one "daily session" that you are supposed to use most of the time. Anyway, might start giving them a try at nights again.