Once Doubtful ..Now I believe :)

Letstrythisnow

Hello Nooglers,
I'm new to this so I brought this system about 3 months ago. I saw no results so I quit. But last month I gave it a second try. Since I am impatient by nature I've only been doing 30 min sessions just about every day. Yes some days I have missed , but today I think I've seen the best swelling I've ever had! I haven't been taking any measurements but have snapped a few photos through the weeks. Let me know what you think of my progress!

History of me. I'm in my late 20's and have breast feed 2 children. I have always had A cups but I am now fitting a 34B I'm so excited!!
My goal is a C then I will be completely satisfied.

Pictures
1st 8/25
2nd 9/1
3rd 9/8 today I have become a true believer ;D

Attachments

• WIN_20140825_213146.JPG
    WIN_20140825_213146.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 103
  • WIN_20140901_221528.JPG
    WIN_20140901_221528.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 78
  • WIN_20140908_112216.JPG
    WIN_20140908_112216.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 102

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Your progress is great and in a short time. I can see in your pictures there is a big difference! Congrats!

I've been noogling for two weeks now and barely had any visual growth, but measurements show progress.
We have a very similar history, so it gives me confidence seeing your progress. Thank you for sharing.

Letstrythisnow

Thanks Xiao for your encouragement I will be sure to stay on track with updates. Especially since I've seen a difference, I wore an unpadded bra today and still felt confident!! Stick with it you will see results it takes a while but I was in shock, like it has never swelled so much :)

Letstrythisnow

So I have been officially pumping for a month now!! My breast are starting to fill out and I have been able to wear an 34A comfortably and I can almost pull off a padded 34B. I do recommend the Bombshell bra by Victoria Secret because in that bra I actually have a lift and it makes my breast look amazing!!

So this month has been filled with ups and down and here is why in my first week I had awesome swelling which basically sold me on this idea. Well about 2-3 weeks in I did not experience the same swelling and I believe it was due to the girls filling the cups I had a medium so I ordered the Large cups an I have been using the new cups for a few days now. I don't have to pump so much in those because it kind of hurts my ribs so I do it just enough to hold it on and pump periodically, so I hope I will still get the best results. I think I read someone using there smaller cups in the beginning of the session then switching into the bigger cups towards the end. So I will try that for a week and see how it goes. I plan to update my stats monthly because I don't want to consume my self with results I'm in this for the long haul and don't want to discourage myself.

Attachments

• WIN_20140926_175024.JPG
    WIN_20140926_175024.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 32
  • WIN_20140916_104918.JPG
    WIN_20140916_104918.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 43

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Glad to see your monthly update. And it seems you have grown! I couldn't tell much from the sight of my breasts but the measurements were more telling. Now it's in reverse where I cannot tell much from the measurements,but I can feel the volume in my breasts. I guess it's just fun that way. I'm guessing your using your bras to show if you have grown, which is a good method. The measuring tape can be stress on it's own. So far I've been taking measurements weekly, but once I start to show similar numbers week by week, I'll change it to monthly reports.

Do you feel different? Do you feel more confident? Even without a bra? Oh and I have the bombshell bra from VS. I wear it when outfits make me look extremely flat to balance it out. But it's definitely not an everyday bra. It's very misleading to the opposite sex, lol. It's a miracle bra if you will. A must have! But one day, I won't need it! Haha :)

Letstrythisnow

I started off trying to measure but since my breast are so oddly shaped I found it difficult to remember which spots I was taking the measurements at. Now that the are growing I've just been so excited to start each day over to pump and watch the progress. I know the Bombshell may be deceiving but Its also not right if a guy chooses to like a women because her breast are big which is exactly why I wear it.

And my confidence out of the bra has sky rocketed my breast feel so full in the hands lol its kinda weird to say but I really enjoy my breast massages I can see the improvement @ 1 month so cant wait to see how we will be looking this time next year!! I tried looking at the hypnosis but was a little freaked out so how is that going for you?

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
It was a little difficult to get through the hypnosis with a serious and relaxed demeanor at first. But the later in the day I would listen to it, the more relaxed I would be. There were times where I fell asleep to it. Maybe I was partially in a trance? I try to look at is as a self appreciation routine, to help you enjoy and love your breasts. People that have success from hypnosis say you must let your mind free from distractions, have a positive attitude and have a good imagination in order for it to work. I have an imagination, but attitude and attention are not my best features. I'm trying to improve though.

I'm glad you're appreciating yourself more. We all need to show ourselves some love. I think that feeling can do wonders for us in many aspects. I know I feel more confident. Also even though I still see small breasts in the mirror, I see myself more and more beautiful every day. It will be awesome to see what we will look like in a year! Let's stay consistent and keep pushing forward!

Letstrythisnow

5 Months in...results yay or nay

So I've been pumping almost daily for 5months now. I have seen a huge improvement! My breasts are filling up so much they do not look like raisins anymore. :D

My swelling is lasting longer and I'm so glad I've been keeping up with the program even when I felt discouraged, because there has been those days please believe me. They aren't growing as fast as I like but I always remind myself this is a 2-4 year process for me. I remind myself where I started and I am staying realistic with my goals and I know they are possible ;)

I love my breasts no matter how weird they are they are mine and I love them :D So happy I discovered this product to help me work on myself. The improvement has boosted my confidence by a Billion PERCENT, I always flex those muscles to help the process.
cant wait to keep you all posted on my growth !!

1st pic is before pumping
2nd and 3rd after 1 hour of pumping doing the 7/2 method (instead I do 8min hold and 2 off just for better time keeping purposes)

Attachments

• WIN_20150127_220641.JPG
    WIN_20150127_220641.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 29
  • WIN_20150127_220624.JPG
    WIN_20150127_220624.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 30
  • WIN_20150127_205345.JPG
    WIN_20150127_205345.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 35

Letstrythisnow

Re: Once Doubtful ..Now I believe :) one year later

This is a year of inconsistent pumping. My breasts seems to not be gaining any tissue.swells nicely then deflates :/ any tips to keep thm swollen .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 35

NadiOne

how long are you pumping now and what oil are you using? I've found pumping for longer periods of times makes them swell and hold swelling longer. also certain oil work for increased swelling for some, like safflower oil. your results so far is wonderful.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
I'm glad to see you had much progress. I have as well. Mine are fuller than before, but still have lots of room left over to fill.

I find longer periods of pumping give me more swelling, but they still only last for a short period of time. I'm going to try using some heat, such as a heating pad to increase blood circulation. I figure it will encourage breast swelling and growth. I've seen others that find that works for them. Maybe you can try it.

Happy pumping!