Overpumping or just sensitive breasts ?

aries

My girlfriend has been pumping for 1.5 weeks now, every day 1 to 2 sessions, total 2 to 3 hours/day.
In the morning before waking up 1~1.5 hours of pump & hold, in the evening when we watch a movie together i have my stopwatch set for pump & release cycles.

Since last weekend, she sometimes feels pain under the right nipple. The area just under her right nipple seems a little bit more red than the other nipple, but I don't see anything else. Certainly not purple, dark red, damaged or bruised. The right breast is more sensitive when being touched.

Progress has been amazing, maybe too amazing for her body to adapt ?
- after two days she already could fill the small cups
- after one week she almost touches the suction hole of the medium cups

So we are currently pumping with a little bit less suction and she can still support the domes without pain. But after one hour of pump & release the nipples are almost touching the suction hole of the medium cups without discomfort.

soonenough

Hi Aries, I'm experiencing the same thing. A sharp pain will come out of the blue on both sides. Mentioned this to husband and he answered , "what do you expect? You're touching them all the time." He sees me massaging, but he doesn't know about noogling. The right side is achy and sensitive right now, but if I massage gently and put in gentle noogling pressure, it's bearable. I'm just waiting to get to my goal right now and I'm going to slack off on the noogling and just take it slower and steadier. I just think I need to be more gentler and ease off.