Padded Hell's Program

Padded Hell

James,

Thanks for the link :). I tried the candida spit test. It wasn't pretty!

I couldn't really find safflower oil, so am yet to try it. I tried flaxseed oil a long while ago. I found it didn't didn't make any difference in swelling for me. It stained everything it touched too, & it had a very distinctive fishy smell that I couldn't get rid of. That was the final straw for me. I chucked it away, & now I stick to plain old olive oil. I'd rather smell like a greasy chip! ;D. It doesn't seem to matter what oil I use, my swelling always remains the same :(. I'm always open to new suggestions though.

minnie34

Hi PH,

so sorry to hear you and hubby both got sick over the xmas period. I am back to health again, after a bout of...drumroll....gallstones!! Yep, when I thought I was already struggling with enough things, along comes this. I have had it once before, and my mother, grandmother and great-grandmother all had to remove their gallbladder. Yikes! Well, I am not going to go down that road just yet so am being super vigilant with my food now (bye-bye lovely chips with glorious garlic sauce) and I have started taking a supplement they recommended in the HF shop, so hopefully I won't have any more trouble. Gulp! Needless to say though, noogling has been on the back bench, and now as AF has just finished up I must confess that I look in the mirror and just sigh because this is really like bieng at the bottom of Mt Everest.
I don't know PH, what to do?? I want this so, so much. I am massaging with safflower oil, am doing the fat-transfer massage too, on top of 4 solid years of noogling. I feel like I am torturing myself here. :-[

Anyways. Enough of the self-pity. I am so glad to hear that your AF finally arrived, and even more happy to hear that it was cramp-free. That is just amazing!! Do you make the hemp milk yourself? I had no idea it could be that beneficial, but it really sounds like you are on to something. One would think that after a 49 day cycle, you'd be in agony but since you weren't, and since this is the one thing you have been doing, we might be looking at a major Eureka moment here!! :)

I am also very happy to hear that you received such good news about your sibling. You are right, nothing prepares us for news of that kind. That must indeed have been the best Xmas pressie ever!!

OK, so now you're going to have to tell me about your little beanbag warmers? You really are quite the inventor, you've had lots of great ideas!! Have you found that changing the routine has had an impact? I am truly at a loss here. Currently I am noogling with one L cup and one CL cup, changing every 30 minutes. But perhaps I need to change that around too and do one month of just L cups, one month of just CL and one month alternating. I really don't know. I am beginning to grudgingly admire the stubbornness of these boobs, they seem to defy every kind of logic. Argh. But yes, this will definitely be the year that we reach a B cup.

Ahem.

::) ::)

Padded Hell

Minnie,

So sorry to hear about your gallstones. They must be really painful. Hopefully, you can control the condition with the help of supplements & diet.You probably have a good idea as to what foods are beneficial so dismiss this info if that's the case, but I've just had a look in my 'Green Pharmacy' book, and it recommends Dandelion tea, globe artichokes, radishes, turmeric, nuts (for lectithin - low levels are liked to gallstones) & lots of green vegetables of course. Plus the obligatory 6-8 glasses water a day! Ugh. Estrogen concentrates more cholesterol in bile which can make you more prone to gallstones too. :( It always goes back to hormones, doesn't it?

I must have been coming out in sympathy, as the horrible coughing cold thing I had over New Year, caused me to pull my abdominal wall muscles & I've been in pain since then! It's taken weeks to get better. Grrr!!! I haven't been able to exercise & I feel like the 'queen of the couch potatoes' now!

Well, here's some good news. Sadly, not regarding my boobs. AF has been & gone. It was a much more respectable 29 days this time, but I can't believe the positive effect the hemp milk is having! Granted, I still had some pain, but it was much more reduced, by about 60-70%. I managed to carry on with things, whereas usually, the first two days my cramps would be debilitating. The hemp milk hasn't improved the tiredness & fatigue though. I still could hardly keep my open the first few days, but I suppose you can't have it all! It's really encouraging though! I do make my own hemp milk, as I want it to be as natural as possible. It's really easy to make. I make a small amount each time. I use 1/4 cup of shelled hemp seeds & 1 cup of mineral water. I whizz it up in the blender & strain it through muslin cloth. That's it. In order to get the monthly benefit you have to drink a small glass every day. I don't think it matters too much if you miss the odd day. I have, and it hasn't made much difference. I drink it before bed. The recipe above will make 3 days worth of small drinks. I wish I'd discovered this sooner! My hot water bottle might enjoy an early retirement at this rate :)

Now for the not so good news. I'm right there at the bottom of Mt Everest with you :(. My boobs just will not grow, no matter what I try. I'm exasperated, Minnie. I feel like I've run out of ideas totally now. I've tried, shorter sessions, longer sessions, taking breaks, hydro, none of it does the trick. Meanwhile, my bum & thighs are making a bid for world domination. What can we do???? My beanbag warmers are ridiculous really, but they are great for keeping my chest warm while noogling. I found these little cheesecloth bags (they are for putting herbs in for a bouquet garni. Never used them!), and filled them with beans. Then, I heat the bags for 30 seconds in the microwave, so they're warm not hot & put them at the end of my CL cups. It's like having a mini sauna for your boobs! Wow, I've just taken desperation to a whole new level ;D

minnie34

PH that IS good news; a 29 day cycle is perfect! And really fantastic too that the cramps were manageable. That is all one can ask for really, I'll happily settle for that. The hep milk really does sound like a magical drink, I will definitely start making it. Do you heat it up or drink straight out of the fridge?
And thank you for the tips re the gallstones, I did know about some about them but you have reminded me to stock up on some dandelion tea (mmmm....yummy...not...:)) and I will add turmeric to all my meals too. Still have some capsules lying around too, could start taking them again.

Ouch to the pulled muscle. That is very, very sore. I know the feeling of master couch potato, I felt like that after having been sick all xmas and not moved at all. Fortunately muscle memory is kicking in and I am starting to feel a bit fitter now. After my gallstone incident I have been very good withh my eating and not allowed myself to stray at all as I am terrified of another one. This is now having an effect weight-wise but unfortunately there is no reason to celebrate as the first thing I noticed was that my bra straps were becoming looser :-[ :'(

Meanwhile, thighs and butt refuse to budge. Needless to say, the Primark bras have never been this gappy. PH it really is too hard not to lose all hope here. Is there an avenue that hasn't been exhausted? I can't think of anything else that I could do. Perhaps the very simple explanation is that if breast growth was stunted during puberty, then it will stay stunted? Minnie34 - now nearly Minnie39. Time to get real and face reality? I don't know. I don't feel ready for that just yet. But the alternative is pretty depressing too to live in hope and nurture unrealistic expectations. Sorry for being such a downer, I should be trying to encourage us both instead. If there was a natural, organic implant, I'd go down that route in a heartbeat, but sadly that is yet to be invented. Hmm...A new business opportunity perhaps? I see a lucrative future!! :)

Padded Hell

I drink the hemp milk straight from the fridge. It's much nicer chilled. I'm hoping it may have some effect with my boobs. I must be getting a lot more EFA's now. I still take 1000mg of fish oil daily, as well as 2tbsp of flaxseed a day too, so the hemp milk must be bumping things up on that score. I read on BN that around 3000mg of EFA's a day is the magic number for breast growth. Don't know how accurate this is though, but I'm just happy that it's helping me in other ways atm :)

Have your gallstones completely cleared up now? Was that the first time you've ever had them? How's your healthy diet going? The turmeric might not be a bad thing, with it's progesterone-enhancing properties. I might start taking my turmeric pills again too. It seems to be a cure-all of everything short of Ebola!

Why is it that the weight ALWAYS goes from the boobs first??? I know how you feel. I hate it on non- noogling days when my bra straps just won't stay put!!! I definitely feel that I'm stuck in stunted development & doubtful if it can really be corrected. Like you mentioned, I dearly wish there was a natural implant too. I wouldn't think twice either! I'd even go for fat transfer if it was permanent. I really don't like the idea of my new boobs dissolving over time! How depressing would that be?? Arghhhhh!! They're melting!!! It's bad enough taking my NB cups off. Pffttt..... :(. Minnie, I never think you're a downer. It's great to have someone whose honest about how challenging & frustrating this can be, among other things. Seriously, I think I'd have given up if it wasn't for you :)

minnie34

Ooh I didn't now that, about 3000mg being the magical number. I should look at how much I am getting each day. I also take fish oil, and quite often chia seeds on my porridge. I used to take flax seeds to but then I read they're phyto estrogenic? Maybe that is not the right information? If not, I could easily add some to my breakfast too, anything to bump up those lovely EFA's!!

So far so good on the gallstone front. For now, I am steering clear of any health professionals as I really don't want to remove the bladder. I am taking the supplements ( from South America, literally translates as 'stone breakers', apparently good for kidney stones too) and I am very vigilant with my diet. Basically I am eating the same as before but I have cut out anything unhealthy so milk chocolate has been replaced with 85% choc only, strictly no take-outs, no sneaky croissant on a Sunday morning etc. It was the second time I had them in the space of a year so I am quite aware of the possible consequences, should I continue to indulge in the bad stuff. I am also taking ACV pretty much every day, either with a bit of freshly squeezed apple juice or with some warm water and honey. And you're so right about the turmeric pills, I will start taking them today again!!

I have yet to understand why weight goes from the breasts first. It makes no sense, when there is SO much else to take from on other parts of the body. I thought the most logical thing would be for the biggest fat deposits to be attacked first, but not so.
And you know PH, I *definitely* would have given up a long time ago if it wasn't for you and for the ups and downs shared on this thread. No matter how defeated and deflated (literally) we might be feeling, I somehow always feel re-inspired after reading and posting. This has to be our year it just has to!! :)

Padded Hell

Oh dear. Flaxseeds are estrogenic, which is why I limit it to 2 tbsps a day. I haven't had any bad effects from it, but if you're worried, maybe stick to the chia seeds & try the hemp milk. I wonder if you can have too many EFA's? I must do some more research on that.

You sound like you're getting back on track after your gallbladder problems. Must be a frustrating diet though, but you never know it might solve your candida problem too. Are you taking ordinary ACV or the one with 'The Mother'? I bought 'Braggs' ACV off of Amazon. I couldn't find it in any of the health shops. It's a bit more expensive but is supposed to have loads of health properties. I thought it would help kick out the candida. Hmm, we'll see!

Nothing much has happened with my boobs. What's new, eh? ;D. I'm beginning to think less is more now. No, I don't mean the size of my boobs! I still hanker after that B cup! This might just be sheer laziness talking, but I think cutting down on my noogling time has helped a bit. It certainly helping to get my life back!
I've started using my old L cups for hydro & they're managing to stay on, which is nothing short of miraculous :). I tried another homemade experimental gel, mixing some MSM, l'arginine pills & a few drops of essentials oil using Aloe Vera for my base. Five minutes after applying, the itching began, closely followed by bright pink blotches, followed by a frantic search for the anti histamine cream! Gutted. I don't know if it's just me, but I swear this is somehow related to my hormones too. I can put perfume on at certain times of the month & have no reaction, then a week or so later I'll have a wierd allergic response. Argghhhh :mad:

minnie34

Hi PH,

Just back from yet another virus. It wasn't too bad, just aching limbs and sore head + tiredness. But needless to stay, the NB stayed in the wardrobe, I just couldn't face taking my top off when I was feeling so cold and miserable. AF has been and gone, and I might be speaking way too soon here, but I think that maybe, just maybe, a little less than usual was robbed. Now I could be completely wrong, and since I unfortunately never got in to the habit of measuring, there is no way of knowing for sure but it just seems as if they're not as deflated as they usually are....Well here's to hoping anyway!!

If you've had no bad effects from the flax I'm guessing I won't either. You'd probably have to consume a fair amount for it to actually have an effect, wouldn't you think? But I shall remain cautious and not exceed the 2TB. Do you like avocados? I can't remember if you do or not. If so, I must share my new brekkie obsession - 1/2 avocado, 1/2 banana, 2 tsp peanut butter and 2 tsp natural yogurt. Mash and mix it all together - it is delicious!! If I eat it in the morning I usually put it on a corn cracker or a Ryvita, but if it is my evening snack I eat it just like that to keep the carbs down. Tomorrow I am going to mix in some chia and flax there too, I think it will work.

Yes there is something liberating about not noogling all the time. The downside is of course that boobs might not grow, but then again, it's not as if there's been a huge success in that department anyway ;D

Very strange that you had that allergic reaction. Your skin obviously didn't like that combination, and if it is hormone related, you're probably over sensitive at certain times of the month? Crazy bodies.

I use the Bragg's one as well, my local HF stores it. I am so used to taking it now, I throw in a bit here and there. I have found it working well iin the mornings with some lemon and honey, and in the evenings with just a tsp honey. And it is supposedly a cure-all for everything too, so now I am awaiting amazing skin and super shiny hair!! :D

Padded Hell

Hi Minnie,

What is it with viruses this year? Hubby is down with another stinking cold again. I really don't want it. I started to feel a slight scratchy throat, so I crushed up a raw garlic clove, put it on a cracker & wolfed it down. So far, I haven't come down with the cold. Here's hoping! The whole house absolutely reeked for hours, so it better have been worth it! anyway, I hope you're feeling better now :)

How are you getting on with the flax seeds? Any adverse effects? I do like avocados & I've been trying to find ways to get them into my diet more. Gotta love those healthy fats! I've made avocado bread in the past, which wasn't bad, even if it was a nasty shade of green :D. I always have stomach issues with raw fruit, so I have to be a bit careful. Your new brekkie sounds yummy though!

I haven't noogled for nearly two weeks now, Minnie. I'm completely disillusioned. AF has hit so that probably isn't helping my mood either, but I'm on the brink of giving up again. I hate to lay this all on you yet again. I constantly feel like I'm deluding myself, believing my boobs can grow to a normal size, when there is every sign that this isn't going to happen. How long can I bury my head in the sand? I can't accept that something went wrong at development stage & I'm stuck there for good. Deep down, I know this is the truth, but it's too painful to accept. I remember watching the film 'Interview with the Vampire' & really identifying with the little girl vampire who never got to grow up. Sorry to be so depressing! I just don't really know what I can do anymore. It's obvious that I really need to shake things up with my whole routine, but I feel like I've exhausted all ideas. I've tried massaging again, but that has no effect. I can't seem to attain any fullness to the small amount of breast tissue I have. I just hate taking my bra off these days. Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. I hope you've managed to 'bounce' (wouldn't that be nice? ;D) back after AF! One of us has to!!

minnie34

PH

Please don't ever feel that you are burdening me. I can relate so well to everything you are going through. Here we are now, facing into another spring/summer, and my 'boobs' will yet again find themselves covered in sweat due to the double decker Primark bra + tight vest to keep the gaps in and close to the chest - no pun intended. Also I treated myself to two new 'maximise your assets' bras and they both have a little lace thingy at the top of the cups which is cute, but they are sooo stiff, they're literally standing out by themselves. Even under the tight vest, they are bulging. I was so disappointed as I have literally worn the other bras to shreds. And just going shopping for bras feels ridiculous as I don't need one in the first place.
So I'll join you on the depresso train. I have started massaging to and added a bit of castor oil to the mix as I read it improves circulation. This is desperation valley.

No adverse affects from the flax so far. I am not taking them all the time as I keep forgetting about them and the chia, but I am going to make an effort to include them. I am seriously thinking about saving up for a fat transfer. Perhaps by the time it has all dissolved I'll be old enough not to care?? Then again, by the time I have saved up for it, I'll probably be too old to care anyway...So once again all my hope is with the NB.
There was very little bounce back from AF and I did speak to soon.
I am wondering if homeopathy could work? I mean, that isn't herbal/hormonal as such, so could it have an impact? A friend of mine used to have horrendous periods and had to take meds for her clotting during AF, she went to see a homeopath and after 4-5 months she was off the meds and period is no bother to her anymore. I might do a google and see if there are any success stories out there.

Otherwise, nothing new to report. I managed to noogle last nigt for a while, first time in ages. Swelling - none. Great.

Fingers crossed you will bypass this cold. Weather supposed to be great this weekend so it would be lovely to get a bit of sun and fresh air. You've reminded me to pick up some odourless garlic tablets next time I'm in the HF shop though, just to be on the safe side. Colds, away!!!

Padded Hell

Thank you. It's very comforting knowing I'm not the only one who feels this way :). I felt like I was going mad with frustration the other day. I stockpiled a load more of the maximise bras a little while back too. I have a constant fear that they'll stop making them & I'll have to resort to smuggling sweaty chicken fillets in my bra. I know what you mean about those bras being stiff though. I always worry if someone hugs me as well. I'm sure the game's up & they know! :-[

I'm glad you haven't had an ill effects from the flaxseeds. I think it would be worth alternating between flaxseeds & chia seeds. 1 tbsp flaxseeds gives you 2000mg of omega 3's, which is really good. I'm still drinking the hemp milk & AF has still been less painful this month! Score!!!! Usually, I make the hemp milk, and throw the used seeds away, which seems like a waste. I came up with an idea that's probably bonkers, but I wonder if I could make some kind of breast cream or mask out of it? Have I finally lost my mind, Minnie???

The idea of fat transfer seemed quite appealing, until I read a few a days ago, that the fat CAN migrate and leave you with lumpy looking boobs. Small AND lumpy boobs would be enough to send me over the edge!! So, yet again I'm weighing up my miniscule options. I keep coming back to the idea that there is some kind of unconscious blockage preventing me from growing. I've decided to give EFT another go. I didn't really approach it very seriously last time. I didn't even know whether I was doing it correctly last time or asking the right questions, but I don't have much else to try! I would love to try accupuncture too. It's amazing that your friend had success with her period problems. I know someone who had a recurring frozen shoulder that was completely elevated by accupuncture too. I just dread the thought of approaching them with my 'issue'. So, I'll try EFT & creative visualisation for a month, I think. I need to shake off my sceptisism asap. I bought some of the Chinese therapy cups recently for the cellulite accumulating on my thighs. I'm so impressed with the results. I've been doing it for about 3 weeks & there's a marked improvement. It's miles better than the cellulite massager thing I used before. I'm going to try and use it carefully on my boobs, as a little warm-up before noogling. Did I mention that I'm desperate??? I've officially ran out of barrels to scrape now :(

minnie34

Chinese therapy cups?? Pray DO tell!! They sound great and anything to tackle the ever multiplying cellulite on my legs would be very helpful! 2000mg of omega 3 is really really good. I need to get more consistent with adding the flax, they are good for so many things. Cant believe that AF seems to have adjusted to the hemp milk and its benefits. That is pretty incredible. I'm sure you could use the seeds for other things - don't think that is bonkers at all but rather sustainable and non-wasteful.

I know what you mean about the fat transfer. I also read that you'd need to top up after 9 months in some cases. Without a doubt, Id be the one ending up with lumpy uneven boobs needing a top up once a year. I reckon I am stuck with noogling and whatever other home-made tricks I can come up with. The virus I had has come back (or probably a new one), throat really raw and I can feel it moving down my chest. That made me remember my very short stint with rubbing deep heat on - what ingredient was it in that again that was supposed to help with swelling? Perhaps I should dig out the tube now that I have a legitimate reason to put it on :D

No you are certainly not the only one feeling like you do. I too have nightmares about those bras disappearing, and my boobs with them. I bought a couple the other week, and will get another couple the next time I am in town. That should ease the pressure a bit. No news here unfortunately. Af is due after the weekend so I am enjoying the extra boobage that luteal brings. Short and sweet, but sweet nonetheless :D

Good for you, getting back to the EFT. You have nothing to lose, and I believe that for me too, it has to do with a block off some kind. I might try a bit of visualisation myself, if nothing else than for the lovely feeling of bouncy, bountiful boobs!! :)
Also, if you did choose to go an alternative medicine practitioner (such as homeopath, herbalist or accupuncture) you could absolutely bring up your theory of how what happened to you most likely resulted in stunted growth, and very well contributes to bad AF too. If they can't take that onboard, they are clearly not viewing the body as a holistic organism and not worthy of your money.

Padded Hell

Ah, yes, my beloved chinese therapy cups. Here's the link for the ones that I bought http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silicone-Massage-Large-Cellulite-Instructions/dp/B00K23L1Y4/ref=pd_cp_d_3
The set comes with two therapy cups, but unless you're ambidextrous or an octopus, you really only need one :). I only use them for about 3 minutes each leg (thigh & bum) and it's really improved. I was really dubious that it would have any effect, but it stated that it would take about three weeks before you start seeing results & that's exactly what happened. The suction improves the lymphatic flow, which is usually what contributes to cellulite, but it also sort of pulls out the horrible dimples you get. I'm definately going to keep on with it, especially as summers supposedly around the corner. Not that I'll be strutting my stuff in a bikini or anything! I still need some results in the other department first ::)

Have you managed to shift the recurring virus? Everyone around me seems to have horrible respiratory colds & infections. It's been really bad this year, hasn't it? Every morning without fail I have a coughing fit, also a hangover from the virus I had. I'm currently having a bout of bad acid reflux at the moment. Fun times :(. I felt like my oesophagus was on fire yesterday. I have no idea what's caused it, which is slightly worrying. It's seems to be a bit better today though. I can't understand it, as i'm careful to eat a lot of alkaline & unprocessed foods. Maybe it's stress related :-\.

Ok, back to the depressing topic of our boobs :(. For the last three weeks I've been doing 15:3 method instead of 7:2. I actually prefer it, and have noticed my right boob looks slightly more defined. My left boob still has a lot of catching up to do, & I'm starting to lose hope that I'll ever be able to rectify it. It looks so stunted & underdeveloped. I've tried pumping it for longer but it never shows any improvement. I've sporadically been doing the EFT, and I need to be more disciplined as I do think there's something in it. I actually felt some wierd boobie sensations after doing a few sessions. It really requires a lot of patience & self-reflection though. It's daunting! Plus, you have to focus on lots of negative emotions in order to find all your core issues to why you may have stunted your growth. I ran the whole gamut of emotions. Intense anger, all-consuming sadness...it was like puberty all over again, minus the goth clothes! I tried writing it all down & it was rapidly turning into War & Peace! One faltering step at a time I suppose. I'm going to set aside at least 3 months for the EFT experiment. If nothing transpires, then I'm going to look into accupuncture.

How are you getting on? Anything to report? Did you try the deep heat rub again? I think it's the Methyl (AKA: Wintergreen) that's the key ingredient for helping the swelling.

minnie34

Well PH, getting to know you has been BAD for my wallet :D
Only kidding. But how could I resist those cup, when they're only a tenner??? Eagerly awaiting their arrival now. I actually had cupping done years and years ago - they were more than likely glass cups - and remember it being quite wonderful so now I am looking forward to my very own lymph-draining sessions here at home in front of Netflix :)
Any particular reason that you only use them for 3 minutes on each legs? Have you tried them on your boobs? No risk of any bikini strutting here either, although we are going away next month and there might possibly be enough sun to warrant clothes coming off....But I bought this tankini in Primark, which was already padded and then I used some inserts from an aold sports bra to stuff it further and hey presto - I have boobs!! Boobs that defy gravity may I add, with all that padding but who cares??
The legs are not in good condition though, even though I train a fair bit but the cellulite - oy vei.
In some trousers, you can actually see them through the fabric, so if this can help even a little bit I'd be absolutely delighted. God I must sound like the most vain person on earth - me who don't even wear make-up and rarely brush my hair (in fairness though it's in a short bob and really straight so don't really have to :D).

I have not managed to shift the virus completely. It is a very strange strain. Some days I feel really good, others, like today, I just feel wiped out and am lounging around the house in tracksuits, just exhausted.
Strange that you are having acid reflux, even though you are eating so well. It can definitely be stress related, and for myself, I find that my system doesn't handle too much fibre very well and the heartburn is often a sign that I am overdoing it. I find that 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate in water helps, it soothes it pretty well.

And so we get to the indeed very depressing topic of boobs. I am almost a week post AF, and it ain't pretty. So flat, especially on top. You know, I don't know how much longer I can be on this roller coaster. It is a good thing that I couldn't afford a boob job, because it is incredibly tempting at the moment. You know, to just have it sorted. To spend my evenings doing other things, not boob related. To never massage again or get soaked from hydro, or to trip off in the cold winter evenings to get strapped up on the contraption... You know, I think that after 4+ years of NBE all of a sudden a bit of silicone doesn't sound so bad :(
But it ain't going to happen because the money is not there.

I well believe that something like the EFT could be very beneficial PH. Of course it is daunting; any self-reflection will bring up painful memories and unresolved issues. But you know, better out than in. See it as a much needed spring-cleaning. The human mind is amazing really, we don't know that half of what it is capable of.

I remember watching a documentary about a woman diagnosed with terminal cancer. Her doctors were all saying that that there really was no hope, they had tried everything and now there was just palliative care left. Well, this woman was determined and set off on an alternative journey, and came across this shaman somewhere in the US. She believed in him 100% and was convinced that he would heal her cancer. During the documentary it transpired that this shaman was a complete charlatan but guess what - she went into spontaneous remission much to the disbelief of her doctors, who couldn't explain it. So the power of belief and of the mind is incredibly powerful, but we have never learnt how to utilise it properly. Perhaps the use of EFT will help you to unlock what is needed, and perhaps it will resolve and release blockages from your youth and past. I am trying to incorporate meditation and mindfulness in my daily life, which is going well some days and not so well other days when I mostly just get caught up in the chattering that goes on in my head....
I wish there was a well tested and proven hypnosis for BE, I'd happily listen to that every single day and night.

So unfortunately nothing to report here. You are right about the Wintergreen, that is it. I had totally forgotten. Am a bit wary of the side effects, but might look into using it a bit anyway. Sigh x 100000000000.

StraightAAAAs

Hi Padded Hell!!

I have read your entire program, all the back and forth with Minnie34, and I am very inspired by you ladies and everyone who has contributed! I just started posting about my own journey. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your story with the community!!!

StraightAAAAs

Padded Hell

Hi StraightAAAA's,

Wow, you deserve a medal for reading all of this thread! The journey for me & Minnie still continues on, as we're a couple of stubborn ol' gals ;D. I do wish you every success on your noogling journey & will keep a close eye on your progress. I know how hard it is to start from multiple AAAA's, but all I can say is don't be discouraged, as it does seem to take longer to see results if you're on the smaller side. It will happen & slowly growth will sneak up on you ;)

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I'm so glad you decided to buy the Chinese therapy cups. We can swap notes now! Have they arrived yet? I'm absolutely chuffed to bits with my results. My thighs look WAY better than they did. The lumpy bumpiness of the cellulite has smoothed right out, particularly at the front of my thighs, and the back's have really improved as well. I've been at this about two months, but I'm definately going to keep this up. have you worked out a little routine yet. I made sure that for the first three weeks I used them every day for about 5 minutes on each leg. At first, it might feel a bit painful, which mine did, particularly on the inside leg near the groin. I attribute that to stagnant lymph flow, as it seems to have cleared now. I use a fairly light suction on my thighs, and make sure I continually move it around in circular movements on my thighs. On the backs on my thighs & bum, I generally just move the cup up and down, rather than circular, as it's trickier to reach, and I seem to lose suction if I try using circular movements there. These are all just suggestions. You've probably found your own way of doing things already. After about three weeks, I used them for 5 days & had the weekend off. Now, I'm using them every other day, and it's maintaining things well. It's so great to actually have results with something! Let me know how you get on with them. BTW, There's no reason why I do 3 minutes on each leg other then a) I'm lazy & can't be arsed to do more & b) it seems to get results. I did try to use the cups on my boobs but *big sigh* I don't have enough surface area to accommodate them! I keep losing suction, so I may invest in a smaller pair of therapy cups & have another go. Good thing is, they're a reasonable price! Funny how you worried about seeming vain! I thought the same way too! I don't view this as vanity though. It's much more self-improvement & trying to be the best version of yourself that you can be. The knock-on effects being, that a happier you will filter throughout other areas of your life. I hope I don't sound too much of an idealistic idiot :D

I hope you've managed to finally get rid of that nasty recurring virus. Hubby experienced something very similar. Every time he thought he'd got rid of 'it', 'it' came back again! I had the same with my coughing virus. I finally got fed up a few weeks ago (still coughing in the morning) that I've invested in a Himalayan Salt Inhaler. Another fad, you ask? ::) I've only just started using it, but I like it so far. I haven't had the cough, so that's a good sign. I figured it might help me with the imminent hay fever too. I'd rather treat these things naturally than keep taking antihistamines all the time.

AF has just been. Boobs are pretty flat again. I had really good luteal swelling, so that really makes things look that much worse now. In luteal, I noticed how there is more of a rounded look to them, which I'm encouraged by. I think the 15:3 method is better for me than 7:2 as well. I've just had a week off from NB, and I'm going to start up again tomorrow. The EFT fell to the wayside again. grr!! I can't seem to generate any enthusiasm for it. I'm started to think I'm sabotaging myself now.
I know how tempting a boob job would be, but the thought of lumps of silicon inside of me freaks me out. Those horror stories of them leaking and also hardening. How disturbing would that be? NO,NO, NO. sometimes, I wish I wasn't so cautious. Just throw caution to the wind, and finally get to experience filling out a bra with something other than padding. Ah, the old dreams were good dreams....

minnie34

Hey PH,

So sorry I haven't been around. This month was not a good one - was being forever run down and AF was more severe than it has been for a while. And I didn't even get any luteal swelling this cycle. PH I am so down and beaten about this. I keep willing these poor boobs to grow, but it's just not happening. And on top of it all i have gained more weight lately (no doubt hormonal) of course none of it on top so now I look even more disproportional. Argh. I just can't muster any energy for this at the moment. And, I am now getting a sty in my eye, which is just bloody perfect.

Thank you for the cupping tips. I had no routine at all, but now I am following yours, although I do 10 minutes at the front and 10 mins at the back. God my legs. An orange has nothing on me - they are absolutely covered from knees to butt. This ageing malarky ain't all it's cracked up to be huh? :/
Probablyl just as well that you couldn't use them on your boobs; I read somewhere that they should not be placed anywhere near the heart.

The Himalayan salt inhaler, is that like the salt pipe? I have one of those, great for sinuses!
And I know what you mean re the boob job. I couldn't do it either no matter how much money I had or no matter how tempting it might be. Obviously, self-acceptance is *the* way forward, but I wish a bit of bounce could accompany it too.

So sorry for this incredibly depressing and self-pity-party-post. I will do better, promise.

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Now I need to apologise for not being around! I've just got over another horrible eye infection. it was pretty much identical to the one I had last year, so I reckon it must be a seasonal allergy type thing. every time we have the windy weather, I seem to get one. Bloody annoying! How are you feeling now? Are you less run down than you were? I've had two menstrual migraines since we last spoke. I remember you mentioned you'd been getting them. They are no joke, are they? I've noticed a pattern with the, .I seem to get one just before AF appears, and then a second one about day 5 of my cycle. I'm dreading getting another one (AF is due any day now. Have you found anything that has eased yours? I've started taking vitamin B complex again, as I'd heard that it can help reduce the migraines. To top the total crapfest the last month has been, I developed an allergy to hemp! So, I've had to stop drinking the hemp milk altogether, as every time it was giving me a terrible scratchy throat. so, the only thing that was helping my PMS is out of the window. Excuse me while I bang my head repeatedly against the wall :mad:, but I did get three numbers on the lottery this week, so maybe my luck hasn't quite ran out! Woo hoo! It's already been spent in H&B. Couldn't pass up that half price sale!! I've resorted to trying EPO again. I'm only taking 1,000mg a day, as I've heard it can make estrogen dominance worse, but there are so many conflicting opinions. I also read that it can raise progesterone levels & can help menstrual migraines , so It's worth another shot. All I know is I had to substitute the hemp with something else with similar GLA levels, and EPO was the only thing that fit the bill really. I can't go back to the horrible cramps every month either.

I didn't for a minute think your post was depressing or self-pitying, Minnie. IMO, it's good to vent. So vent away!! See paragraph above ::) . I really am in exactly in the same predicament as you regarding my boobs not growing, despite EVERY effort, supplement, technique. I really DO feel your pain, believe me. TBH, I feel this ship has well & truly sailed for me, but my brain just doesn't want to compute this information. I'm now down to roughly 1 hours NB, about three times a week now. I never noogle in the evening anymore, as the kittens keep trying to lay on top of the domes anyway. They're more like little cats now, so it feels like I'm drowning in fur. I'm obviously destined to be a mad, cat lady with no boobs, so bring it on! I can't fight it anymore!

On a brighter note, how is the cupping going? Have you noticed any improvements? I hope you've managed to persevere, as you will reap the benefits sooner or later. It's the only thing I've felt positive about these last few months. I felt so awful about my legs beforehand, as I'd once considered them my best asset. There wasn't much else to choose from, to be fair! Anyway, I've even bought a few pairs of skinny jeans, as a sort of present to myself, and yes, I am thoroughly enjoying my mid-life crisis ;D. BTW, Thank you for letting me know about not using it near the heart. Just as well my boney chest couldn't accomodate the cups, eh?

The Himalayan salt inhaler is the same as the salt pipe. I keep forgetting to use it though. Doh! Must remember to stop buying random crap on eBay.
Anyway, I've rambled on enough...

minnie34

Padded,

That sounds awful. I wonder is it all the pollen + the wind that could be causing it? I'm guessing you've been taking drops and or/creams, which is such an inconvenience as the eye gets all mucked up and gunky. I hope this was the last one for a very long time!!
You have my deepest sympathies re the migraines. They are the pits. I've had a few lately too, seems that if I exert myself even the slightes before or during AF, the migraine arrives like a letter in the post. I've had a lot of headaches full stop lately and so my gp wanted me to get it checked out. I had a CT scan which was clear (phew) and found myself a very good physio that did some dry needling on my neck. Well, to say that it was painful would be putting it mildly. But already I can see the difference. He said that my whole neck and shoulder is full of trigger points, most likely from the rear-ending, so tension building up for the past 4 years. Made me realise also how bloody useless my old physio was with his 2.5 years of gentle massage and tens machine. Ugh. Anyway, I will keep seeing this guy until neck is resolved because I think a lot of my problems are coming from there. If only my boob problems came from there too, then that could be resolved too!! :)

Gp also noted that my thyroid gland is slightly swollen so she did some tests, results back today. That would of course explain a lot too, but I am pretty sure that tests will reveal nothing as I have had them done before and it was always fine. So I am none the wiser as to why I have gained so much weight and feel tired all the time. Ah well. If only some up the weight could have gone north of the waist huh :D

I started seeing some progress with the cups, and actually really enjoyed doing it too, a little evening massage on the legs felt very nice. But then the headaches started and I wasn't up for anything; neither noogling nor cupping. Hopefully now I will get back into it, because the state of my legs PH - oy vey!. Not pretty. Good for you though, getting a pair of skinny jeans and all! That is brilliant! Mid life-Schmid life. I am still wearing pretty much the same clothes as I did in my 20's (except the size) and if I coud carry off a pair of skinnies, Id get them in the morning!

That is such a pity about the hemp, especially as it was so helpful. Let me know how you get on with the EPO I'll be very interested to hear that. I took it years ago but did not respond well, maybe I took too much. I've gotten some flax oil in capsules which I hope will be a good Omega 3 supplement, and they don't have the nasty Krill oil smell.

Yep, the ship has sailed for me too. Throwing in the towel (cups?) would be the most logical thing to do, but like you say, the brain does not fully compute just yet. You're giving me kitten envy now, our white tabby is snoozing next to me right now, but what I wouldn't do for a little kitten again....I'll join you in mad cat lady with no boobs land!! :)

So really, my noogling is sporadic at best. I read a thread over on BN, she had very good results. She'd pump fr a minute, then release for about 10 secs, pump again and repeat for 10-15 mins, take cups off and massage for a bit, and then repeat routine. So when I do noogle, this is what I do now. To be honest, I don't think it s going to make much of a difference, but at least it is something different and I guess a girl can dream right??
Congrats on your lotto winnings, I should play too. And spend all my winnings on developing a new, organic, safe implant. You'll get first dibs, promise!! :)