Padded Hell's Program

minnie34

That's a lovely bra, and I can also see growth in your pictures. I guess that for all of us AAA+, this will take a lot of time and patience. Sometimes I really feel like giving up, especially when I see naturally big and lovely breasts, I think to myself - what's the point really??!! But then again, as long as we do noogle, we should at least increase our chances to grow some, if we stop we'll know for sure that we won't gain anything!! :)

PH, I used to use the pump and hold all the time but now I try to vary - mainly so that the boobies don't get too used to the same thing over and over. Pumping with the M cups has been so weird and I've wanted to switch back to the CL so many times, but I'm sticking to the alternating months regime and I look forward to see if there's any difference at all at the end of February, having tried one month with each size.

Fingers crossed for all of us, maybe 2012 will be the year of spectacular boobie growth!!!! :)

Padded Hell

34asm: Yes, I'm still using Aumenti lotion, I'm on my third bottle of it now. It hasn't made a dramatic difference, but I do feel it's helping me to lay down a bit more fat on my boobs. I noticed after I started using it more 'side boob' on my smaller left one. So, it's staying in my routine :). I just think it takes time to work & you have the stick with it. A re-occurring theme in NBE ::). Sigh.

That's a fab bra you've bought, by the way. I can't wait for the day when I can have a big bra bonfire, and burn all my outgrown bras. Mind you, some of my padded bras look indestructable, might take a while to burn ;D

Minnie34: I'm looking forward to the results of your alternating cups routine at the end of Feb :). I've decided 2012 is going to my year of boobie experiments. I'm going to try everything to get these sad little boobs growing, with the exception of PM. Not ready to go there yet (that's plan B!). I'm noogling at the moment and my boobs are really itchy in the cups. I hope this is a good sign, and not a reaction to the new foam rings I'm using :(.

34asm

PH, do you live in the US? i was thinking of getting back on Aumenti but the ebay seller stopped shipping to the US for some reason. i don't know where to buy it now :'(

i'm looking forward to hearing the result from the M cups as well!

i have yet to experience out growing ANY bra my whole entire life. sadness! i think i can put on a training bra and it'll fit me. thankgoodness for small sexy bras and padded sports bras.

Padded Hell

34asm: No, I'm in the UK, which is where Aumenti lotion is made. That's annoying that your ebay seller won't ship to the US anymore. All I can suggest is that you could go to the http://www.forever-young-uk.co.uk official site for Aumenti lotion. It might cost you a bit more, but they have the US currency sign, so I imagine they'd ship it to you.

I'm the same as you on outgrowing any bra, but we can dream :)

cosmic_love

34asm, I think you have really cute boobs, honestly. The same goes for Padded Hell considering the fact you have the same boobs :) Mine are not so full, and they spread on separate sides (if you know what i mean, they're not so close together). So, you should be happy, things could have been worse ;D

Padded Hell, how much did you grow? You said in the first post that you went from AAAA to AA. So, that should be 2 inches?

Padded Hell

Cosmic love: Thanks for the compliment :), but it's always a case of the grass is always greener when it comes to boobs :). Are you finding the NB is helping to fill out your boobs a bit more?

Yes, I started out AAAA, and I'm not exaggerating when I say I was completely flat. I'd never met anyone as flat as me. I looked like a 10 year old boy! No breast tissue at all. I still haven't measured them with a tape measure ( for fear I'll get discouraged :(), but my bigger right boob has grown around 2 inches, mostly underboob, the tops just aren't filling out :(, but my smaller left boob is lagging behind a bit, less than 2 inches for sure. Still, it's a vast improvement from how they were before NB, at least there's a bit more definition to them :). I've gone from truly flat-chested to 'nearly' flat-chested, and that 'nearly' makes all the difference ;D.

cosmic_love

It's really hard to tell whether I'm getting any swelling, sometimes I feel they are fuller, mostly when I do longer sessions. But most of the time they deflate to nothing immediately after one hour session. My biggest fear is that I'm "NB resistant" and that this is all in vain. Luckily, I haven't heard of it, so I guess there's no such thing ;D

I know what you mean. Actually, I'm convinced that I'm flatter than you were, because I'm used to people mistakenly referring to not flat-chested girls (A or small B cups) as flat-chested. I always think they're exaggerating, so this may be the case with you too. ;D (not that I want to say that you are a B but not realizing :D, but that I feel people generally don't know the true meaning of flatness, which is basically my chest :D)

2 inches is an amazing progress! Just keep going!

Padded Hell

Do you noogle every day, Cosmic love? How long are your NB sessions on average? I have to noogle for over an hour at least to get any swelling at all. Do you eat enough protein? I don't think you're 'NB resistant', but that's one of my fears too :(, it's such slow progress sometimes, and infuriating when they go up and down in size and nothing seems to stick :mad:. BUT eventually it will. It helps me to know that there's scientific evidence that tissue expansion does work, so that's what I cling to on bad days :)

No, I really was as flat as a board. Two nipples, that was it ;D. I'd be over the moon if I was an A cup, and a B cup is the stuff of fantasy for me ;D. I'm still AA sadly. I think the 2 inches is probably more 1-1/2 inches and that's only on my right boob (I only measure with my hands :)). The other is smaller, so I need to even them out now too :(. I still look flat though, especially in clothes, and having no breast tissue on the tops of my boobs make it even worse :(.

I know what you mean when people say they're flat-chested and they're an A-B cup. My heart sinks. I wish they'd walk a mile in our shoes (or bras) ;D

cosmic_love

Yes, I noogle every day, 2 times a day, for an hour. That's on average, but sometimes I manage some longer sessions, for 2-3 hours. But I don't noogle more than 2 times a day, just don't have the time (nor privacy :mad:). I'm 2 week at it, after I had to take a one month pause, so maybe it's too early for anything. I'm a slow responder, as expected. How long did it take you to notice any swelling?

I used to drink protein shakes, but quit for some reason (don't seem to remember to buy some - now that you reminded me of it, I will :D).

AA is an OK size, for me. I don't have tissue on tops of my boobs, under my boobs, at the sides... If it's any consolation ;D

Do you find that the supplements you take are any help?

Padded Hell

It's good that you noogle twice a day. I think it's important to be consistent. It took me about 6 months or so before I started to get any decent swelling, but a few months back I hit a wall & wasn't getting much swelling again. So now I'm switching my routine a bit, changing from M cups to L cups alternately, and it seems to have helped a bit.

Are you underweight at all? I was 98lbs when I started NB (underweight), but I'm now 112lbs, which I think has helped as well. When I put more weight on, I noticed more growth. So, be sure to get those protein shakes :). Although, I now have a bit of a belly now, thanks to them ;D.

The supplements I take are really just for general health really, but I do pay close attention to my diet. I don't eat junk anymore :( I try to get as much protein as I can, and I also eat gelatin-rich foods (you could just buy collagen supplements though) every day. I drink tons of water too.

It's taken me over a year to get this small amount of growth, so don't get disheartened if you don't see anything happening yet. Just keep at it :)

cosmic_love

I'm satisfied with my weight and wouldn't want to gain more, although I am, according to some sites, a bit underweight. But I guess a few punds wouldn't hurt :)
Well, I wouldn't say it's a small amount. You said yourself that you're now 'nearly' flat, as opposed to completely flat. That's great improvement, I would be happy if I achieved that :)
Year by year...you should be having gigantic boobs in a couple of years! ;D

34asm

lol @ have those girls walk in our bras! haha i get mad when i hear girls complaining about their "flat-chested-b-cups"!

CL, thanks for the compliment :) i do like the shape of my breasts, but they are so small, there's not much to grab onto. :'(

cosmic_love

34asm, they're not THAT small, there's something there ;)

I really like your "post noogle august 2011" pic, they look really pretty in that one. How much of it is actual growth?

34asm

i think you can get a better sense of my "actual growth progress" with these photos

http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=1271

i pretty much look the same as the october 2011 photo now as i've been stalling for months now. :'( if anything, i think i might be slightly smaller now than back in october. that's why i'm trying to trace back to my program of what i was doing back then... which included aumenti lotion, and lots of PM.

oh and thanks PH, i ended up ordering 2 bottles of aumenti lotion straight from their site.

minnie34

34asm, I think there is obvious progress in your pictures, especially in the ones taken from the side. Your breasts look great, lovely shape and perky. Good for you, I'm wishing you lot's of growth!!

Me, I'm again at the point where I'm wondering what the h... I'm doing and why :-\
After AF arrived this month, boobs deflated completely and I'm wondering how that can happen and don't feel like I have the energy to try and get it back. Sigh. Anyway. I'll be following your progress on here and perhaps I'll be inspired again but right now, sooooooo frustrating!!!!
Sorry Padded H, this is your stats page and I shouldn't be moaning on here, just figured that everyone on here can relate to the sinking feeling of total flatness. Upwards and onwards eh?! ;)

Padded Hell

I had a horrible dream the other night. I dreamt I was back at school (Oh, the horror! Still it was a long time ago now) and I was on some school trip and my shirt kept coming open revealing my flat chest, and I was trying to hide it from everyone before they started laughing at me. So humiliating. Classic anxiety dream, I know ;D. I must be thinking about boobs too much ;D. Don't know why I mentioned this really.

34asm: Glad to be of help. I'm going to be ordering my 4th bottle of Aumenti soon. Don't know quite what it's doing, but its doing SOMETHING :). Let me know if you see any improvement with it. We can compare notes.

Minnie34: I don't mind you posting here. I consider my stats page as an 'open house' :), where we can all moan about our non-existent boobs ;D. I had the same thing happen to my boobs last time, they deflated totally after AF. It's soul-destroying. I'm praying it doesn't happen this time, as it's getting harder to keep my morale up. My boobs are looking OK at the moment, but I know it's only temporary, luteal swelling :(. Don't give up though, Minnie, because we're all in the same boat, & I don't want to drown in the boat alone :). Oh well, onwards and OUTWARDS hopefully ;D

cosmic_love

PH, I also had "a boobie dream" the other night ;D I dreamt that I woke up one day and found out that my boobs were really ugly, dark purple, rotten... Sub-conscience is a wonderful thing ;D

I didn't mention this before, but your username is just brilliant :)

Padded Hell

CL, OMG your dream sounded awful, worse than mine! We're obviously so fixated on growing boobs in the day, that it's spilling over into the night. That dream I had is reoccurring too, but just in different scenarios. Always that same horrible feeling of humiliation. Pretty much how I felt in real life growing up.

Thanks for the username compliment :). It sums up how I feel. Until I'm out of these bras I'm stuck in this 'Padded Hell/Cell' :(

34asm

how are the medium domes treating you? i switched from CL to L domes a few days ago. it looks so small compared to the CL domes. are your nipples pretty much touching the tip of the domes on the M? is there a gap in between the two domes? i am debating wether i should get back on the M or stick with the L. i do like how the L sit closer together creating more of a cleavage.

i notice that if i noogle at night, i retain some swelling in the morning. but when i noogling in the morning, the swelling seem to be completely gone by afternoon. is it the same with you? i feel like the trick to getting larger is the compounding effect of lasting swelling from one session on top of the subsequent session. but if we're losing all swelling by next session, how can we get larger? ???

NotSoBusty

34asm,

I don't think that is necessarily true, although I do see your logic. There are a lot of women who do not swell at all, but experience growth. The idea is tension induced tissue growth, which you accomplish by pumping, regardless of whether or not you swell. You get your blood flowing to your breasts, and you create tension. Swelling is a "side affect" of pumping, but it is not required.

I think consistency is key, but don't overdo it in order to stack your swelling on top of one another. You will end up over-pumping! We all know how easy that is to do and how much is sucks.

You are getting swelling, congrats!! I am envious! ;D