Padded Hell's Program

Padded Hell

34asm,

I'm using the M domes as I'm typing. I do think they're forcing my boobs to give me a little more outward growth (all temporary at the moment), but the cups do feel small. I also have the gap between when I wear them, so not so good for building cleavage :(. My nipples aren't touching the end of the M domes, but I'm a bit paronoid about overpumping, so I haven't tried to push it.

We seem to have exactly the same experience with swelling. I noogle at night and seem to retain a bit of swelling next morning, but the same thing happens to me as you, and my swelling's gone by the afternoon :mad:. So annoying. I'd come up with the same conclusion as you, that if we at least retain some swelling most of the time, then it will give us the best chance for growth. I noticed someone was using Up'll D's on Breast Nexus, and I thought they might be a good way to help sustain the NB swelling from the morning session to the evening session. I ordered them on New years day and they finally arrived at the weekend ;D. I've been using them for the last few days in the afternoon. It's a bit early to tell if they will help in the long run, but I really like them. You don't get anywhere near the same kind of swelling as NB, but I'm just planning to use them as a 'stop-gap' between NB sessions, plus I like the idea that I can go shopping with them on ;D & nobody will be any the wiser!

Perhaps they'd be worth thinking about. I'm determined to find some kind of boobie method that works. A quiet desperation is taking over me :)

Padded Hell

Masterjpro,

Although, swelling is a side effect, I think it is important for NBE. The body hates empty spaces, which is what swelling effectively creates, and it then attempts to fill those spaces. That's how tissue expansion works. I don't claim to be an expert or anything :). I agree that blood flow is very important, as this is what will enable the breasts to grow, but from personal experience when I have a good run of decent swelling, generally it's followed by a small growth spurt.

I'm very interested in Dharma's 'Piston pump' technique and have been incorporating it into my routine with good results. So, I'm with you there :). I appreciate everyones bodies are different, and I wouldn't presume to tell anyone what is best for them with regards to that. I'm just sharing my own experiences and thoughts, and they can take what they want from it. Everyone has freewill.

34asm

PH, i would say you took the words out of my mouth, but yours were much more well put than what i would have typed.

i think we have very similar response to noogling. when i was pumping a lot last summer, i was able to build up a little swelling that stayed for those few months. it was very gradual and minute, that i thought i had stalled so i tried taking a break from NG. i haven't been pumping as much ever since and my breasts haven't been as full ever since. in light of this, i think taking a break didn't help me the way it helped other people on this forum. so i'm back to pumping more and hopefully build up that swelling again. does taking a break work for you?

let me know how Up'll D's work out for you.

minnie34

I am very grateful to everyone on this thread sharing their own personal experience of NBE. Even though I've been noogling for over a year now, I wouldn't be able to say what, if anything works for me. I've applied heat and massaged, I've taken breaks, I've noogled several times during the day, I've used a tight-fitting bra afterwards, I've used no bra afterwards, I've alternated size of the cups, I've tried PM cream (had the opposite effect on me), I've tried Wild Yam cream (did nothing), MSM, EP as well as other food supplements (no herbs though), no caffeine, lots of water, and I think I can easily say that I have yet to stumble across something where I can say "Yes, this is it, this is definitely having an impact!!!" :eek: :D. Oh, and I've also breastfed my kids for looong time so I should be a prime candidate, right??? ;)

So what to do? I keep noogling, once a day, gently. I'm doing the piston pump regime since Dharma posted about it but I can't see that it affects the swelling at this point. It is fascinating how different we all are and how differently we respond (or not) to different techniques. It is both encouraging and at times, discouraging to read about peoples progress. Don't get me wrong - knowing what it feels like to want to have bigger breasts I am always genuinely delighted when somebody posts their updates, but then I look at my own and wonder if mine are immune to NBE :)

So upwards and outwards as PH said, with all my heart do I wish everyone on here to get the growth they so desire.
At this stage I really don't know what to do - part of me figures that in order to get growth, it would make sense that the more frequently the pressure is applies, the bigger the chance? But then it's been pointed out that even as we exercise, we need to take breaks or else we'll plateau. But is building tissue the same as building muscle? I don't think I know enough about this in order to make an educated decision!!
Sorry for a very long-winded post, hope I haven't put you all to sleep :)

Strumpet

minnie, I know what you mean. I feel like if one person gets progress in a certain way, we all flock to that method and it becomes a fad on the board. But it's also possible that the person just has the genetic makeup that they respond well to the system, regardless of how they're doing it. And because a lot of people are doing different things at the same time (maybe PM, maybe massage, maybe the pumping style), it's hard to isolate one variable that's causing progress or isn't. >:[ I've also been doing this a while and have had minimal progress.

One thing you can try is emailing Lucy with your concerns. I know we usually try to hack methods out ourselves in the forum, but it couldn't hurt to get some advice.

34asm

this thread seems to be the intersection where long time nooglers with little success meets. though i don't like the fact that i'm in this category, i do like this thread because it makes me feel i'm not alone.

strumpet, your observation is so spot on. i've been on both this forum and breast nexus forum for over a year. i see the same pattern over and over again. there would be a rising star, someone who grew a few cup sizes, then everyone flocks to copy their program. initially, there'll be a few that would report feeling fuller in just the first week. then it all dies down. no same progress was made by anyone else who copied the program. i too, am guilty of "flockering". while i still have hopes to grow to a full A cup someday, the initial naiveness is long gone. i guess my attitude now can be described as "hopeful skepticism". haha

Padded Hell

It's great to have company at the last chance saloon (for boobies) :). I feel I'm increasingly clutching at straws too, trying to find the 'magic formula' for growth. I'm beginning to think I may have NBE immunity too, although I've invested so much time and energy into this, that I just refuse to give up. The realisation has well & truly dawned, that it's going to take me YEARS to get to an A-B cup. 34asm, I think your great description of 'hopeful scepticism' is how I feel too :). Positive but realistic. None of us are asking for huge boobs either, which is even more frustrating :mad:.

34asm: I still haven't really taken a break from noogling since I started. When I went on holiday last year, I decreased the amount of time I noogled with alarming results. I looked in the hotel mirror & my boobs had basically melted away. That scared me so much that I haven't dared to take a break since ;D. Last summer was exactly the same time when I experienced my best swelling too! Did your swelling tail off around August time? That's when I noticed my growth started to slow down & I stalled. I hope we can both build up that kind of swelling momentum again :)

Strumpet: I have to say this. I dearly wish I had your boobs, because then I could die happy. They're perfect. Good advice too. I never thought to ask Lucy.

Minnie: I'm intrigued about your experience with PM. How long did you take it for? Did it mess up your cycle? How are you finding the 'piston pump' method? I overflexed my muscles a bit too much & felt really sore. So, I've had to stop for now. My own stupid fault ;D.

Anyway, AF is coming soon, so it 'bye bye boobs..hello fried eggs'. Honestly, how many times do I have to go through the same old thing? I feel like I'm in the NBE version of Groundhog Day :mad: Arghhhhhh!!!

minnie34

34asm - count me in as a sceptical hopeful!! Even though I wish I was starting "Amzing results" threads instead, it does feel good not to be the only one who isn't experiencing incredible growth.

Strumpet, I also think you hit the nail on the head. There are so many regimes being posted on both this and on the Nexus forum, and it just goes to show that there is no one-fir-all model.
It's a good idea re mialing Lucy, I might do that.

Padded H, I had a very negative experience with the PM. I didn't want to take the capsules (kind of wary when it comes to taking herbs) so I researched the cream for a long time and I used it for two months. Not only did it mess up my cycle (period came 10 days early) but I also got thrush, bad pmt and very sore boobs. Very similar to when I used to be on the pill, over a decade ago. After the 2 months, I took a picture and there was an obvious decrease in my already teeny tiny boobies; even my husband could see it and he wouldn't normally be the most observant when it comes to that.
So for my body, phytoestrogens were not a good idea. Neither was progesterone cream, although it didn't have any side effects but didn't do anything either.
I've been doing the piston pump since Dharma first posted about it but nope, no difference in swelling, both into the cups or after pumping.

As it stands now, I've decided to keep pumping until the summer. If I see no difference at all in terms of growth between now and then, I might stop. Until then, it's business as ususal :)

Oh, and I too would do anything for Strumpet's breasts, they are truly my dream!!

34asm

PH, from an exercise standpoint, sore muscles is a good sign. i've been trying to do push ups and chest flys to build up my chest muscles. i went from looking like i have concaved boobs (back in march 2010) to smallish boobs.

i'm trying to get the swelling momentum going again. i don't know how some people are able to snoogle. i've been trying the past few nights but could only last a couple of hours max. i was the fullest last year from july-october. then i started experimenting with breaks/fewer noogling sessions/different herbs etc... it just led to a slow deflation from nov-january.

i'm back on PM now. everyone respond differently to herbs. BO was a horrible experience for me. i switched to PM May of last year and that was when my growth spurt happened. i've also experimented with many different brands of PM. not all of them are of the same quality. if i don't get any more growth past summer this year, i think i'll stop all supplements and just stick to noogling for the swelling.

Strumpet

Oh man, you guys make me blush, thanks.

34asm, it's interesting that you noticed your best growth from July-October because a long time ago on I think Eve's forum(?) I remember Wahaika saying that you'd get your breast growth during the warm months, since in the colder months your body's kind of set to store fat away in other places, like your hips and thighs. I've actually been wondering if I started BO at the wrong time this year (in October).

34asm

it's so frustrating. i'm retracing my steps to what i was doing last summer to try and get the same fullness but it's just not happening. i live in warm climate year round. yesterday was 72 degrees. so i'm a little skeptical about Wahaika's theory on growth during warm months.

PH, are you getting larger swelling with the M domes? i tried switching from CL to L domes for a week. i came to the conclusion that for me personally, i get better swelling with the CL. are you still doing the piston pump method?

Padded Hell

34asm,

I know how you feel. Since I started noogling, I've kept notes in my diary of swelling,any growth etc, in the hope of finding some sort of pattern, but there seems no rhyme or reason to it!

I do seem to get better swelling with the M domes. I don't know whether it's a coincidence, but since using the M domes, my smaller left boob seems to have caught up a bit :). As per usual though, AF came and my boobs have deflated again :( and my swelling is just miniscule. I'm only doing the pistol pump every other day at the moment, as I seem to get really bad muscular pain afterwards. Not sure if that's good or bad ;D. How you tried the piston pump yet? How do you find it? Do you use CL domes with foam rings? I can't even get both my CL domes on my chest :(.

34asm

i have a year's worth of logs on what i did and how my boobs responded. you'd think with this kind of dedication, we would at least deserve to be full A cups by now :'(

what is your underbust measurement? mine fluctuates between 27"-27.75". i find that the CL domes stays on better than the L domes even. i've used the foam rings in the past... but now i've gotten to the point where i feel the foam rings are giving me smaller swelling so i just stick with the domes. i tried doing the piston pump method but i just can't get much pumping action.

how much do you usually swell after an hour of pumping? mines averages .5"... but if i drink LOTS of water and pump for 2hrs, i can swell to .75" - 1". since i do better when i'm able to pump for a long time, i'm contemplating splurging on a brava so i can sleep with them on. arg! i don't know. i'm so desperate!

Padded Hell

I know, that's what really upsets me. I've given this 110% since I started, and you obviously have too, yet we're still struggling to reach an A cup :(. Sometimes, when I'm at breaking point, I find myself angrily shouting 'What do I have to do?' out loud. So, not only do I have no boobs, but I'm losing my mind too ;D.

My underbust measurement is between 26.5" & 27". So, pretty tiny. No wonder I can't keep the CL domes on. I can't wear the old L domes without foam rings, as there's gaps at each side. I'd rather not wear the foam rings though. I think that's why I've been doing better with the M domes recently, because I can use them without the foam rings. The suction & swelling is noticeably better.

After an hour, I only get a very small amount of swelling, like you around .5, but I always do an hour & a half NB sessions or more. 2 hours is the most I've ever done, and the swelling was fantastic, 1" or more, and they felt so dense and full. I'm still wary of the measuring tape though :). The road to complete madness ;D. Noooo!

Strangely, I started looking into Brava about a week ago. Mostly looking at their website & testimonials. I originally was going to try Brava before I discovered NB, but I just knew I wouldn't be able to put in the time commitments for Brava, plus the price put me off! But, if we bought the Brava domes we could just tailor it to our own needs, couldn't we? I think the only way to get these tiny boobs growing, is to have long sustained periods of suction, so they have no option but to grow! Taking breaks doesn't work. My boobs just recoil back to default 'flatness'. *Sigh*.

Anyway, let me know if you decide to go for it with Brava. I'm going to exhaust every NBE option I can, and if I'm still flat chested at the end of it, at least I'll know for sure that I did everything I could. Stay strong ;)

34asm

do you know where i can just buy the brava domes? the cheapest option i can find now is to buy the brava sports on ebay... but even that's probably over $500 :( .... if only i can just buy the domes, and hook them up to the NG pumps!

from my research, it seems the brava domes don't last very long. aye! tough decision!

i've never had more than 1" of swelling! wow. you make me want to do a noogling marathon haha

minnie34

Well, if it's of any consolation, I can't seem to find what or why made mine grow a bit either - if I only I knew, I'd being that all over again!!
Reading your measurements, I might measure mine too, I'd be curious to see how much swelling I get. I rarley noogle for less than an hour, if I do, the swelling is not even worth mentioning.

I was reading the 'Nipple stopper' thread and I think the girls might be on to something very interesting! I haven't been able to DIY my way into finding something that will stick into the domes yet (working on that one though), but the last couple of nights, I've been using surgical taoe in my nipples to see if there was any difference and what I found was that even though the breasts didn't visibly swell as much into the cups as they usually do (not that it's that much, but you know what I mean) but when I took the domes off, there was more underboob swelling and they were rounder.

It all makes good sense to me - whether anybody has breastfed or not, our nipples are naturally designed to be stretched, and I think that for me anyway, they were getting the brunt of it really. I never thought much about it but I'm going to give it a try and see if this means that the boobs themselves will have to work a bit harder. Anything is worth a try at this stage!! :D

Padded Hell

34asm: Sorry, I don't know where you can get the Brava domes. I was just going to look on ebay as well. I need to look into it a bit more. From the looks of it, I don't think my finances are going to stretch that far :(.

I've only had really good swelling, over 1", a few times in my luteal phase. I couldn't stop looking at them ;D, so maybe it was just as well it didn't last :).

Minnie34: I've been avidly reading the 'Nipple stopper' thread too. I had a go at devising a prototype from a plastic pot, but it needs a bit of adjustment. I need to secure it better in the cup. I was going to try it in one cup first, so I can compare boobs afterwards & see if I can notice any difference. Sounds promising that you're getting more underboob swelling & roundness :). I feel so down at the moment about my boobs that short of selling my soul ;D, I'm willing to try anything too.

minnie34

I hear you Padded H, it's quite easy to get totally down in the dumps over it all. I am looking forward to see if this will make a difference or not, I don't know what else to try as I personally don't want to go down the herb route. I will be interested in hearing if it makes any difference to you, I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed that it will and that you will experience steady and continuous growth, all of you.
Here's to hoping!! ;)

34asm

haha you girls are hilarious! i'll keep my toes crossed as well. please keep us posted on how the experiment fare out.

minnie, i've been down the herb route almost the same time i started NG, and i'm not faring any better. i've only had 1 small growth stint and i haven't been able to replicate it since.

here's to hanging out at the hopeful dumpster!

Padded Hell

34asm : LOL @ 'the hopeful dumpster ;D

Minnie: The last few days I've been fighting the urge to call it a day, but then what would that achieve? My husband keeps saying "It's working" & those words and this forum are the only things keeping me going at present. March 1st is my 1 & a half year NB anniversary, and tbh, I thought I'd be a lot further growth-wise than where I am :(, but I'll carry on regardless. I'd rather have a glimmer of hope than none at all.

Anyway, on a brighter note, I've tried two NB sessions with the nipple stoppers. I used the bottom of some small water bottles, and secured them in place with surgical tape. Works really well. It definately stopped my nipples being pulled so much, and my boobs looked less pointy when I took the domes off. Since, I've used this method I've had some achiness in my boobs, so I'm quite encouraged. I'm going to keep using the nipple stoppers for a couple of weeks, and see where I'm at after that. Experiments of a desperate woman part 1 :)

I can understand why you wouldn't want to go down the herb route. I won't be going there again, after my experiences with it years ago. My body was having none of it :), I felt like it was overriding their effect. I do use herbal teas, but that's about it now.

I really hope everyone here has some growth soon too. Everyone is putting so much time & effort into this. We need to kidnap the boobie fairy & hold her to ransom ;D. No-ones going anywhere until this bra is filled, do you hear me?