Padded Hell's Program

minnie34

I know what you mean PH. When I started, 14 months ago, I was sure I'd be a full B-cup by now, having read all the success stories :).
But, like you point out - giving up will achieve nothing so we'll just have to soldier on. I think it's great that your husband is so encouraging and being able to exchange ideas as well as frustration on the forum is very helpful!

I'm delighted that the nipple stoppers seem to work for you, yay!! I definitely have to do this as well, my skin doesn't like the surgical tape at all so it would make more sense to have a more permanent fixture stuck in the domes. On which size cups are you using them?

A hostage situation of the boobie fairy sounds good, count me in!!! :D

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I think us smaller ladies boobs are VERY resistant to change. Sometimes, I wonder whether I'm creating some kind of mental block to growing, but I want this sooo bad, so I don't see how I could be. I hope I don't sound like a hippy-dippy ;D. Just thinking out loud!

Although, my husband is supportive, which I'm happy about, I often think if I dressed in a potato sack, he'd still turn around and say 'Yes, that dress looks lovely, dear'. You know, when they sometimes tell you what you want to hear. 'Happy wife=Easy Life' ;D. So, the jury's out whether I've really made boobie progress.

Yes, there's definately something to the nipple stoppers. You need to try it out :). I'm using them with my Large cups. Still can't get my CL to fit yet, but once I do, I think they'll be ideal with those. Plenty of room at the end ;D.

minnie34

Oh I know what you mean. I get that standard answer too. "Oh no, your bum doesn't look big in that at all, you look lovely!!" Pffft!!

You know, I've wondered that too, thinking about the power of thought and all - think placebo effect and so on - that perhaps we've gotten it into our heads that this wont happen for us and the body responds accordingly? Perhaps we should conduct an experiment and convince ourselves that they're growing steadily, just to see what happens?!! :D

I must try the nipple stopper, my DIY projects so far are not working. Please, can you walk me through it step by step? I'm also in the UK so I'd be able to get hold of the same tubs or bottles and try it out. I used a tub of Greek Yogurt from Lidl but I just couldn't get it to work so if you wouldn't mind giving me a tip or two I'd be so grateful!!

Enjoying some luteal swelling at the moment, by the end of the week AF will be here and we're back to square one. Again. :D
This will happen for us, dedication always pays off, right?? :p

NotSoBusty

Hey ladies,

Keep your heads up!! I am in the small, resistant boobie club too, but I have seen progress. It is slow, but it is steady, and progress is progress.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I believe your mind can conquer matters in so many areas in your life. Exercising, changing your lifestyle, whether or not you enjoy doing something outside of your comfort zone, etc. can all be influenced by your attitude and mind's view, and whether or not it is a positive effect is all up to you!

It is especially important in NBE, and it takes constant readjustment for those of us who do not see drastic changes in 2 weeks of pumping sessions (although how I so wish I did!!) I had a little dip in my positive NBE attitude this past weekend. I have felt so confident in my small, but measurable, breast changes lately, but this weekend I went to a ball and had to dress in a floor-length gown. Well, being on a budget, I had to wear a strapless one that I had in my closet that was slightly too large for me on my bust. On top of that, I don't have a good, supportive strapless bra that fits, either. I was adjusting both my bra and the bust-line of my dress all night long, and every other woman in the building had fabulous cleavage that could hold up their beautiful strapless gowns. I felt so insecure all night, and it really put a damper on my fun.

When I got home this weekend, feeling horrible about myself and my boobs, I decided I needed an attitude adjustment. I needed to stop comparing myself to other women and be happy with what I have gained in the past 6 1/2 months and know that it will improve if I set my mind to it. Insecurity=stress=bad for NBE. So, when it comes to my commitment to NBE, my commitment to a positive self-image and attitude about the process has to come with it.

I definitely think keeping a positive outlook can make a huge difference in NBE, as well as your overall happiness! I know it is unrealistic to think that you will never have low points in the process, so we just need to learn how to overcome them.

Keep up the hard work and perseverance, it will pay off! It sucks starting out with very small boobs, because it takes us longer to grow, but small progress is better to progress!

HAPPY boobie growing, ladies!! ;D

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I've attached some pics of my nipple stoppers. They're a simplified version of Mummabear's. Mine doesn't have the 'shelf' element, but it's more of an 'airflow breaker' to take the direct suction off of the nipples.

I made the nipple stopper out of a 500ml spring water bottle from Aldi (Classy lady!). They come in a pack of about 12, and they're £1.99. Cheap as chips :). You can drink the rest while you're noogling ;D. Although, I think any 500ml bottle will do, as long as the bottom's quite flat. I used clear waterproof tape (from Wilko's, it just gets better), which is nice and lightweight. I did orginally try blu tack, which works equally well, but I just prefer the tape.

So here's what I did.

1) Cut out the bottom of the bottle, leaving a lip of just over 1cm around the side.

2) Cut a small semi-circle piece out of the nipple stopper, about 4cm in width and just over 1cm depth at the deepest part. This will allow the air to flow into the cup.

3) Place the nipple stopper at the bottom of the cup (fits both L cups and CL cups). The rim should face upwards towards you. Here's the fiddly bit: Secure the rim in place using three pieces of clear tape, or whatever you're using.

4) When using, the cut out piece of rim should be in the 12 o'clock position.

Anyway, hope this helps. I bought some bend hair rollers at the £1 shop the other day. I'm going to try and fashion the 'ultimate foam rings that leave no rings', with them. I'm NOT holding my breath on those ;D, but a girl can try! Who knew we'd all end up crackpot inventors. I'll be knocking up a time machine in my garage soon. I could go back to puberty then & sort this whole mess out ;D

Attachments

• n'stopper pictures 001.JPG
    n'stopper pictures 001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • n'stopper pictures 004.JPG
    n'stopper pictures 004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • n'stopper pictures 005.JPG
    n'stopper pictures 005.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • n'stopper pictures 007.JPG
    n'stopper pictures 007.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 49

Padded Hell

NotSoBusty,

I completely agree with the positive attitude thing. You really need it if you don't see results quickly with NBE. This is a real rollercoaster of emotions though. I have my negative moments, and then I talk myself around again, and try to put it into perspective in the scheme of things.

I feel for you regarding your ball gown. It's horrible when you start comparing yourself to everyone else around, but it's so hard not to :(. Although, I'm sure there was someone at the ball, looking at you & comparing themselves unfavourably. I see teenage girls with MUCH bigger boobs than I've got, and that makes me feel so inadequate, but at least we're taking steps to improve ourselves, and we should focus on that :).

What bra size are you? It's great that you're experiencing growth with NB, even if it's slow. My growth's very slow but at least I'm not as flat as a pancake anymore :). Anything's better than that ;D. Keep up the good work & the positive outlook ;)

NotSoBusty

I am definitely going to try to make the nipple stopper soon! Thank you so much for the detailed steps. It is MUCH clearer now!!

My NBE journey began roughly 5 years ago when I was a Junior/Senior in High School, so 17 or 18 years old, and I am now 22. I started out blindly, at first and tried something called "Natural Curves" that literally did nothing over the few months that I used it. I then researched foods to eat, exercises, and eventually herbs. I did a few rounds of a routine made of Greenbush Enhancement Blend Herbs, extract, and massage.

I grew about 1.5 to 2 inches using those, but it was very, very slow and gradual, and I decided to research it some more. That is when I came across the breastnexus site, which led to this site. I did a ton of research and decided to give PM a try. I have grown about 1-1.5 inches on this so far, as well. I start out as a 32AA back in high school when I began this whole thing and was barely filling the 32A bras I was wearing. I was 28" on the ribcage and 32" on the bust. Greenbush brought me to a full 32A small 32B, measuring 28" around the rib cage and 33.5-34" on the bust. PM has increased my bust size to 34.5-35.25, wearing a 32B bra and filling it out really well. So, in short, almost 5 years ago I was a 32AA and am now a full 32B.

Sorry for the ramble, but I wanted to elaborate in order to show that it has taken me a load of time to get to wear I am. On top of that, it has taken a load of patience and perseverance. With my recent PM program and the NB, I finally feel like I am on the brink of being on the cusp of a full B/small C. With NB, I am swelling between 35.5" and 36", depending on the session, and I hope to make this permanent soon. I want to measure 36" to classify myself as a small C, even though that would technically measure me a D by general bra-sizing standards. I feel like my breast shape skews those measurements a little.

I figure that small gains are better than no gains, and the support from these forums help me make it a "fun hobby" that rewards me in teaching me a lot about my body and, of course, boobs! ;)

Just know that there are soooo many ways that can help you achieve your goal and they are all over these forums! It definitely takes a lot more time and commitment for us who start out as a AA, but you are not alone!!

I see that you tried Erdic and got no results. This is not surprising, because if I remember correctly, I think absolutely no one got results from them and there ended up being a scandal of some sort with the company. Maybe it was quality or false claims or something? Either way, I definitely understand how this could put a damper on your NBE process.

I would also suggest starting with smaller cups, because from I have read, starting out with a smaller cup with induce more outward growth, whereas the users of the large cups report widening of the breasts. Some ladies who use the large comfortably go back to the medium to get more outward growth.

Sorry if any of the advice information I provided was already given, changed in your program, or whatnot previousl in this thread. I just wanted to share my personal experience and what I thought might help you! :)

cosmic_love

Padded Hell, DO NOT give up! NB is working for you! You had some growth and over time you can only gain more of it. Time passes so quickly, you will have boobs you want in no time, just stay strong ;)

Not so busty, your dedication to NBE is amazing, but I must notice that your boobs grew when you were still a teenager, it can be due to body changes in puberty and not NBE.

minnie34

Padded Hell, thank you thank you thank you SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*
I had no idea it could be that easy - I won't tell you the elaborate designs I tried as I obviously hadn't figured out exactly where the stopper should be placed.....
I guess I could get the bottles in Aldi, but I'll have to make sure that nobody sees me going in so after dark will be best :D
Only kidding of course. Really great idea PH and I will try this out tonight and am really looking forward so thank you once again for that very comprehensive step-by-step explanation, I really appreciate it.

Not So Busty, thank you for sharing your own personal experience, I always find it helpful to read what kind of techniques or routines other people use and I have picked up plenty of tips on this forum over the past year, stuff that I never would have thought of myself!
At the moment, I am alternating the M and CL cups to see if that might make any difference in terms of growing/swelling. So far, it's difficult to say but maybe with the nipple stopper, it will be more apparent. Like the other girls on this thread, I am a slow grower and even though I get plenty disheartened, I still can't deny the fact that my breasts have grown and that patience and a positive attitude are likely to go a long way on this journey. :)

NotSoBusty

comic_love,
I can see how it seems that way, but that is definitely not the case. Not a single woman in my family has larger than an A, and I was done growing. All the growth that I experienced at that age was ONLY when I was doing some sort of NBE, and it all stopped or even deflated a little bit when I wasn't. I never grew without some form of NBE. I wish I had some body changes as a teen, but I never did. :( Plus, I started out with something that didn't even work, and I didn't grow with or without that either. The point is, my body wasn't changing and wasn't going to. I also played a lot of sports and had a pretty terrible diet, so I completely missed out on some prime boobie growing years! Not that I would have grown much...thanks genetics!! :-\

Minnie34,
I am so excited to try the nipple stopper! My nipples definitely get the brunt of my pumping. I am also about to order the L's or maybe CL's and switch between the two domes like you are doing, hoping that I can achieve both roundness and outward growth. I need to develop my breasts in the cleavage area, because so far everything has accumulated at the side! haha However, slow and steady progress is progress nonetheless! I am excited to hear about your progress, as well! I can't wait to keep up with it.

Padded Hell

Awww, you're all so lovely. I hope you all have success with the nipple stoppers. Really, we should be thanking Mumma Bear, as she came up with this great idea :).

NotSoBusty,

Respect!! It's girls like you that keep me going on this journey :). You totally deserve your boobs, five years is a long time! I don't know whether I'd have had that dedication & determination at such a young age. I was too busy wallowing in self-pity at the time over my lack of boobies :(. Well, I did try the 'infamous' Erdic, and I always thought there was something a bit suspect about them. So, it doesn't surprise me with what you said, & that the company ran into trouble. I just have to chalk it up to bad luck, but I wish I hadn't wasted a whole year on those stupid pills :mad:. I was so in the dark back then, regarding NBE. Now, I'm the opposite. I research, research, research! You have to throw yourself into this wholeheartedy, and as you say, turn it into a 'fun hobby'. It's so rewarding too, when you have a bit of a boobie breakthrough, no matter how small that is.

How are you finding PM? Have you had any side effects from it? I'm a little scared of taking PM, mainly because I'm afraid of messing up my cycle & I have quite a sensitive body to anything new, but I'm tempted to try it too. I've seen such good results, and I'm impressed!

I have no doubt in my mind, that you will get your 36"/small C, and then you'll probably want more hehe ;D. I hope I can achieve half of what you have. It's inspired me, so thank you :) Let me know how you get on with the nipple stoppers!

Cosmic Love,

Thank you for your encouraging words. I hope you're right, and that you're seeing boobie results too :)

Minnie,

I put the nipple stopper quite far into the cup, as I didn't want my nipple or boob to touch it. I wanted to leave plenty of room for the boobs to swell in there :). Wishful thinking ;D, but you can always play about with where you put the nipple stopper in the cup. I noticed after about two days of using the nipple stoppers, that my nipples looked different, less stretched, so something happens. I hope you see some good results with it. It's worth a try ;D.

NotSoBusty

Padded Hell,

Thanks for your kind words! I am just like you. I research sooo much nowadays! I wish I would have found these forums earlier!! Oh, well. I believe I can break the odds and reach my C with some elbow grease and time!

The PM has been quite a journey for me. I grew about a cup from it, but it has really messed up my cycle and hormones as a result. I am experiencing some serious estrogen dominance symptoms, but I am also due for a break so it is time, anyway. So, right now I am doing a milk thistle cleanse and gearing up for the next 3 months shot at it! I am going to finish those 3 months and experiment with cycling to see if I can regulate it a bit. If I cannot, I am going to cleanse and give BO and good ole try! If you decide to try PM, I will definitely answer any questions you have, and I will say to take it slow, of course! :)

I plan to try the nipple stoppers tomorrow night, so fingers crossed for some beautiful swelling!!

34asm

notsobusty,

how long have you been using PM and what brand are you using? how is your cycle/hormones messed up? did you take anything else with PM, or just PM by itself? how many mg/g of PM are you taking a day?

sorry for all the questions.

NotSoBusty

34asm,

I have been taking Ainterol PM 500mg twice a day (I also ramp up and play around with my dosages to see how it affects my cycle) for about 7 months. I have had 21 day cycles, meaning my period arrives every 2 weeks. :-\ I also have signs of estrogen dominance (dry eyes, insulin resistance, weight gain, foggy thinking, etc.)

I have been cycling my PM, meaning I took PM for 14 days, day 1 being the start of my period. Then I took fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto, and fennel the second half of my cycle, the luteal phase. I also take other supplements throughout the month. My program page is on the breastnexus site: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8490

I have altered it a few times since the beginning, but it is all in there and laid out in full! :)

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Padded Hell!!

minnie34

PH, I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen now that I am using the nipple stoppers. I've only managed to noogle twice with them, AF arrived a few days ago and I felt so miserable that I just couldn't do it - lying cuddled up under a blanket was all I wanted to do but all is back to normal again and I'm looking forward to continuing.

I've also decided to do at least a two hour session every time I noogle; anything less just doesn't seem to produce very good swelling. Are you still noogling morning and evening?

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I really hope you find the nipple stoppers beneficial. I was thinking of trying out other ideas with them too, when I get the time. I've had a few brainwaves :). I know what you mean about AF, it just gets me so down when my swelling from NB becomes non-existant all over again. It's day 15 for me in my cycle and my boobs are just starting to pick up again, but from day 1 - 15 it feels like I'm walking through treacle :), and it makes me think this is all luteal swelling & nothing else :(. Hopefully, you can give the nipple stoppers a good go over the coming weeks. I'd love to know how you get on.

For the last week I've been trying out pump & release. I'm beginning to think this is the better method for me, as I always count how many pumps I do, and I've noticed I'm managing to pump more times with P & R. No horrible red dots as yets ;).

I'm still noogling morning & evening. I feel like I spend half the day in various states of undress ;D. I think two hour sessions are a really good idea. I'm trying to extend my 1 & a half sessions to 2 hours or so, as I definately think the more time spent pumping the better. I think the bigger boobed you are, the more leighway you have to take breaks & do shorter sessions, as you already have the basis for growth, but it just doesn't seem to work for AA size. In between noogling sessions, I've been using the Up'll D's to keep some of the NB swelling. They don't give much swelling themselves, but they provide a sort of 'boobie rollover' to the evening NB session :). I'm trying not to give my boobs as many opportunities to deflate! I hope my boobs don't get immune to this as well :). Don't know where I'll go from there...

Do you eat much protein in your diet? I try and eat as much protein as I can, but it doesn't appear to be helping the cause! Just gets re-directed to my thighs :mad:. How much water do you drink? I never know whether I'm drinking enough!

Padded Hell

NotSoBusty,

I'll bare you in mind for advice, if I decide to use PM. The major thing that puts me off about it, is the thought of my cycle being messed up. I also strongly suspect I'm estrogen dominant as well. For this first half of my cycle, I've been feeling really over-emotional, like I could burst into tears at the drop of a hat. Not fun :(. Could this be a sign of estrogen dominance? Good luck with the PM cycling, it seems to work quite well for a lot of girls that use it this way.

Have you tried the nipple stoppers yet?

minnie34

Yes i know exactly what you mean re the luteal swelling - those 2-3 days just before my period I always get my hopes up, thinking that maybe, just maybe this might be it. Then again, I do think it's easy to become a bit boobie-blind; I look in the mirror and see absolutely no difference, but if I compare with pictures taken last year, well then I can see a difference even if it isn't as significant as I would have wished for.
Have you documented your journey with photos at all? Just for your own use, to be able to compare?

I am very very curious about your brainwaves, can't wait for you to share any new ideas!! :)

You might very well be on to something with the pump and release. I tend to do both but quite often I forget to release so it ends up being just pump and hold. But like yourself, I also count and I can see throughout the session how I can count one up every time I'm pumping back up again so I might do a few days dedicated to that to see how it works.

I would say I have a fairly protein rich diet; I try to stay away from carbs after lunch and stick to things like eggs, avocado, ham, cheese, tuna etc. I haven't seen any difference though, would probably need protein shakes for that? I'm not particularly skinny - I'm a normal weight for my height but I'm pear shaped so if i gain, it goes straight to bum and thighs so I'm trying to be careful not to put anything on because then I'll be even more disproportionate :-\

Tell me about the 'Up II D's', what are they? I meant to ask as well if you wear a tight fitting bra after noogling, and if so, for how long? I tend to sleep with mine on but I don't know if that's wearing it too long?

Padded Hell

As much as I love the luteal swelling, it's very misleading. It always makes me so depressed when it goes away, and it's getting harder to deal with as each month goes by :(, but what can you do, other than get back to noogling? I feel like I've become 'institutionalised' & I'm stuck in a noogling prison of my own making ;D.

I haven't taken any photos at all, which I regret now, as I think that would have helped, but I just felt so horrible about my body at the time that I couldn't bring myself to. Although, being so flat to begin with, means that any changes are very noticable.

I don't know whether my 'brainwaves' are going to work yet. I'm going to try them out first, before risking making a complete a*se of myself ;D.

I wish I'd experimented earlier with pump & release, but as per usual lazyitis got the better of me :). It seemed easier to just pump them up & forget about them, but unfortunately, my boobs forgot me. I think I'll give p & r another month to really get a good measure of progress. I've pulled a muscle in my chest (over-flexing! beware!) and it's not helping things, so I'm having to a bit gentler with myself at the minute :mad:.

I have a protein shake a day in general, but it seems to go everywhere except my chest :(. I'm quite slim, but any weight I put on only goes to my stomach/thighs/bum. My chest looks boney in comparison. It's like being two different women stuck together ;D.

Up'll D's are silicon suction breast forms. They look like chicken fillets, only they're hollow. You sort of turn them inside out and roll them onto your boobs, and this creates the suction that keeps them on. You can feel them pulling but it's not an unpleasant feeling. That's the only way I can describe them really. The best thing about them is you can wear your normal clothes (well, nothing low cut) and go about your daily business, but the swelling you get is very inferior compared to NB, so you couldn't really just use them on their own. I'm using them to retain my NB swelling though, and I think it's giving me a bit of an upperhand, or should that be Up'll-hand :D, with keeping them from total deflation, which is something. You can only order them from Japan though, and that was a bit of a headache in itself! UK customs detained them :mad:. I'm going to wear them to the pub tonight, and just pray that no-one knocks into me ;D. I bought an 'industrial-strength' sports bra today, so that should ensure no 'embarrassing situations'! I live in hope!

I always wear a bra after noogling & sleep with one on too. I've still no idea if this is a good or bad thing, there seems to be differing opinions on this, but I tried going without, and I was noticably flatter in the morning. That was enough evidence for me! Have you you tried going without? Did you see any difference?