Padded Hell's Program

Padded Hell

tatiana673: AF stands for Auntie Flow AKA: your monthly period :)

Minnie: Well, so far cleavage is holding!!! Boobs have gone down a bit today though :(. I'm trying to stay upbeat about it. I just won't look at them in the mirror for the next few days ;D

I'm holding off using the CL's, as I still haven't really filled out the M's (depth-wise), let alone the L's. I do have the soft rings, but I'm trying to get away from them a bit. I think they might hinder my growth/swelling. I only use them with the L's now, but I'd need them with CL's for sure. My husbands going to be in hysterics when I do finally start using them! I still can't get my head round how big they are. Well, I probably COULD get my head round them!

How long have you been using the progesterone cream for? I really do hope you have some success with it, that would be amazing :). Aside from helping growth, progesterone is supposed to round the breasts out as well, so that's always welcome too! I think Ginie over on Breast Nexus used it successfully, and she started out around our boob size :).

I think my lack of boobs is the result of a lot of things, besides the stress. Probably genetics, poor nutrition growing up, hormonal imbalance etc. I wish I knew. I hate the thought that I might have caused it myself, by being a stresshead and not eating enough. Just have to keep noogling and hoping :)

minnie34

PH, that sounds really promising!! A bit of deflation is probably to be expected and for us smaller ladies it will more than likely be more noticeable but still - keeping the cleavage is just brilliant!!

I can see what you mean with the CL's being so big. I was nowhere near filling my M cups (still don't) when somebody suggested that I switch to the CL's and so I thought it was worth a shot. They can be a bit tricky to operate alright and I have to keep dead still while they're on or they'll fall off straight away. With the M cups, I can iron or wash the dishes and they'll stay put :D
I have to say though that I somehow find the CL's more gentle on the breasts. With the M cups, my nipples often turn dark, even if I'm applying gentle pressure but that has never happened with the CL's.
Last night I used the M cups for 1.5 hrs and then the CL's for another 1.5 hrs. And the swelling was very good; I think I still had a little bit this morning. Unfortunately I rarely have 3 hours straight to noogle but the next time I do, I'll be doing that again!!! :)

I've only been using the cream for 10 days - like the PM cream, you cycle it so I'm to use it for another 4 days and then AF should arrive and I'll stop using it until day 14/15 of my next cycle. Even if it doesn't have any impact on the boobie-growing, it might help a bit with the other symptoms I get in and around my period.
I wonder though how much we can affect the growth when we're young and how much is down to hormonal imbalance, genes etc. I got my period when I was 11 and I guess I didn't grow a huge amount after that. I remember reading over on Breast Nexus that responding well to BE is a good sing of hormonal balance so maybe that works the other way around too?
As you say, all we can do is keep noogling and hope that our bodies cop on sooner rather than later!!! :D

Padded Hell

I couldn't resist looking in the bathroom mirror. Big mistake! My 'boobs' look so ridiculously small on my body :(. Although, I'm really happy that the cleavage is hanging in there, so that's one positive thing, but I'm losing heart a bit. I think the fact that spring is in the air & boobs will soon start appearing everywhere, isn't helping. Are my boobs EVER going come out of hiding :mad:?
Ok, enough of the self-pity. I think my hormones are getting the better of me!

It's fantastic that you got some great swelling, and got to keep some for the morning :). You'll definately have to get a few more longer sessions in, time-permitting. I'd like to start using the CL's fairly soon, as I can't wait to see what kind of swelling I'll get with them. My nipples go a purpley/grey colour in the M cups too. It's been happening more recently, and it slightly worries me. Does it mean we're cutting off the blood circulation? That can't be good! I think the pump & release is helping with this though. They don't stay purple for as long.

I looked into progesterone cream a while ago, but decided to hold back for a while. I'll be really interested on what you think of it in due course. Hopefully, you'll have a much happier time with it than the PM cream :). I always sleep badly in my luteal phase, which is a sign of progesterone deficiency, and also bad menstrual cramps are a sign too, which I also suffer with. So, maybe I'll follow suit at some point :)

I feel like doing a 10 week 'Brava' style stint of snoogling, but realistically I don't think I've got the commitment, and I'm a nightmare if I don't get my sleep, but I'd love to try it. The desire for boobs is turning me into a complete desperado ;D, but I'm determined to reach an A cup by the end of this year at least. I don't think that's too outlandish, do you?

minnie34

Oh yes, stay away from the mirror. Especially the bathroom one - always incredibly unflattering!! I try to avoid mirrors as much as possible or else I know what'll happen; that sinking feeling can be quite hard to get over at times. Wishing for an A cup shouldn't be that much to ask for really, should it? I'm dreading spring and summer to, I always feel worried that it will be really obvious that I'm wearing a heavily padded bra and even though I don't wear any low-cut tops, summer clothes are so much thinner that Im wondering if it becomes more obvious then... :-\

I'd love to get some more longer sessions in - actually what I would love to do is take 3 days per week where I noogle first with the M cups for at least 1.5 hours and then with the CL's for at least another hours. The remaining 4 days would be like regular cardio training, a good walk or cycle, but those 3 days would be like cardio and resistance which is kinds of a winning combination. Unfortunately I rarely have that time though, especially since I don't want the kids to see me noogling so I'm trying to figure out a way to do it. I really believe that it's very possible to plateau, just like one can do with exercise so it would be great to 'push' things along a bit.
I guess the purple does mean that we're cutting off circulation and no, that's no good at all. Pump and release definitely helps and I think the nipple stoppers are a good idea too. Funnily enough, that never happens when I use the CL's, does it happen for you using the L's?

I shall keep you posted on the cream. I too have bad sleep and bad cramps. As well as bloating, sore boobs, headaches, mood swings and outbreaks in my face during the luteal phase. I'm hoping the cream will help with some (preferably all) if those symptoms.
I's love to snoogle too but don't think it would work as I always sleep on my side or on my tummy. I'll join you in the pursuit for that A cup my friend. Am feeling pretty desperate too. But we'll get there, right?? ;) :D

34asm

i also want a full A by the end of the year!

my "growth" has been slow and minuscule, but one thing is certain, i have a little bit of a cleavage shadow that i didn't have before using the noogleberry. i think the CL cups is good for building up the cleavage area.

does your back hurt when you noogle for hours multiple hours? i've been putting more hours into noogling and my back's been killing. i'm not sure if it's related.

Padded Hell

Minnie, yes we'll get there, preferably before we're eligible for our bus passes ;D. Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only that dreads spring/summer! Everyone around in strappy little tops, and there's me trussed up in my 'miraculous' two cup sizes bigger bra, trying not to overheat :(. Tragic.

You've reminded me that I need to start exercising again. I've got so lazy recently, and I've started feeling really sluggish. Might help with the noogling too. I tried doing some gentle pectoral flexes again today, and every time I try them, I end up with this horrible cramp-like pain in my neck and chest. It's excruciating :(.

I haven't noticed the purple nipple thing when I'm using the L cups. No, it's always with the M cups. Whenever I take off the M cups my nipples go from purple to a really pale colour afterwards, then they gradually return back to normal.

We must be seperated at birth! I have a lot of similar symptoms as you in luteal phase. The bloating is the pits!!! It's got better since I changed my diet & cut the sugar down drastically. I try to eat foods in my luteal phase that encourage the body to make more progesterone, and I take EPO, and that's helped a bit. I'm probably still deficient, but where does estrogen dominance start and progesterone deficiency end??? I wish I was a man sometimes ;D.

So many of us on here seem to want to snoogle. I always sleep on my side, so it's going to be a challenge. I'll probably start having dreams that there's a monster with two heads sitting on my chest. I'm going off the idea rapidly :D

To A-cups and beyond!

34asm: I really hope we all FINALLY get a full A cup by the end of the year!! No-one can say we're not working hard for it. I'm so pleased for you that you've had some cleavage shadow too ;D. Mine's still there, which I still can't quite believe! Just got to build on it now :).

I've had back pain that comes and goes with noogling. Is it mid/low back pain? It might be a good sign for growth though, 34asm :). A few people have reported growing (Teeny Tiny?) after having back pain!! So, fingers crossed ;)

minnie34

No, definitely not the only one - isn't it amazing how sweaty the padded bras get when it's hot?
I hate going to the beach, nooooo way would I wear a bikini top. I'd be too embarrassed.

AF arrived today and well.... I made the mistake of having a good look in the mirror and have spent the rest of the day questioning what the hell I'm doing. I have been noogling for 15 months. I am still tiny. I am still in ridicuosly padded bras. I am still trying my very best to reach an A cup. But in reality, I don't have a lot of faith that it will happen. I feel that I have been totally dedicated and committed to noogling, and I have tried loads of different things. But I just don't think that it's going to happen for me. So I'm now at a point where I'm wondering - should I dedicate another year to noogling (with all the broken hopes & disappointment that it might entail) or should I just try to accept my body for what it is, and also accept the fact that I probably wont be able to change it? :-\

I don't know to be honest, at this stage I feel more discouraged than inspired when reading other peoples updates - when even biological males have more succes than me, that towel seems to be begging to be thrown in. Argh, how's that for a downer? Sorry about that PH, I really don't mean to be dragging this thread down. I just feel so defeated (and deflated) at the moment, impossible to muster up any motivation.

But let me just say that I am absolutely thrilled and delighted that your cleavage is still there. That is just such great news! Big thumbs up :)

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Believe me, I really really do know how you feel. I go through the same feelings all the time. I used to believe everything comes to those who wait, but I'm not so sure now :(. I feel that I've tried to do everything possible to create the right conditions for growth, changing diet, measuring out my water intake daily, eating protein galore, noogling faithfully, and it STILL isn't enough, it does get me down, and you obviously feel the same, but I'd rather a glimmer of hope than face the boobie abyss, and if I gave up noogling I know I'd slump into a deep depression. Sometimes blind hope and denial can be a wonderful thing :). I'm trying not to think too far ahead either, and have sort of gone on autopilot when it comes to noogling. Just taking each day as it comes now. Although, I still want to be that A cup by the end of this year :).

I'd be genuinely upset if you gave up noogling, although I understand your frustrations, and if it's making you unhappy then you have to consider whether it's worth continuing. Remember, when AF's in town, it's usually the worst time to make decisions ;D. For the record, I think you've got a really good attitude and having realistic expectations hopefully will sustain you on this journey. It's got you through 15 months! Other people give up after a few months! We're NB die-hards ;D

Do you think you could accept your body as it is? Personally I know in my heart, that I can't, but that's just me. You may feel differently. I've tried to before but I can't. I admire people like Keira Knightly & Erin Connor(I'm flatter than Keira, as flat as Erin!), who can just go out there, and wear low cut clothes regardless & feel confident, but I'd die of embarrassment. I suppose it helps being a famous actress or model, being adored by everyone, but for your average woman, it's a no-no! Every film I seem to watch at the moment has some bosomy woman in it. Argh :mad:. Pours salt in the wounds. I can't believe the success some of the genetic males have with NB. What is their secret??? If anyone saw my pathetic bit of, and I say this in the loosest terms, 'cleavage' they'd laugh their heads off. You're not alone :), and there's no need to apologise, it's always better to vent negative feelings, as we're all human, and we're all going through this, & we can ALL sympathise! Chin up ;) :)

I didnt know who Erin Connor is so I googled her and I saw pictures of woman with relatively big breasts? http://www.criticalbench.com/images/models/connor.jpg

anyway, I just wanted to jump into conversation and say that when it comes to other women, I see that they look amazing with small breasts. Honestly, I think Keira Knightly looks ugly with big breasts. Some women look amazing with small breasts and ugly for bigger ones and others look good with big breasts. I persoanlly want big breasts because I look imbalanced with my rather bigger bum. As I noticed most women on this forum are with rather bigger bottoms, I think it is because for us we are more out of the balance whilst the skinnier women/with smaller asses, they look better without breasts. becasue I have seen women with no asses and bigger breasts, and their body shape is more masculine. because women rather have asses than boobs - thats feminine- big butts. and tbh i know tons of guys who prefer small chest. my ex hated bigger breasts, but he loved asses. my current boyfriend has NO feelings towards breasts. he doesnt care if they are big or small as long as there is ass. his brother on the other hand is a boobman (dont ask me how i know this haha). But even statistically (long research of my friend in high school whos last years project was on how media celebrities affect women) it shows that MOST men are rather assmen and prefer butts over tits.

i hope what i wrote wasnt too confusing, my point is that most women who do want bigger breasts and are on this forum want to have more "in balance" bodies or tighter boobs (maybe after pregnancy etc), but both small and big breasts are beautiful

cosmic_love

I would also love to be able to just accept my body for what it is. There are so many famous actresses and models who don't feel ashamed and proudly show off their flat-chest. It's just so awesome. And I can see that they are not less beautiful because of it, I'm even sure that you girls look very nice and that you don't need boobs, and that maybe you're over-dramatizing over this. ;D But when it comes to me, I'm not that self-confident. Plastic surgery is always somewhere in the back of my mind, if this doesn't work out, but I hope that I resolve this issue with myself and don't do it. I really don't want to be "one of the girls who put implants". It isn't my style. ;D
Erin O'Connor is exactly what I (don't) have ;D I would actually like to grow them to be at least like Keira's, I think they're cute.
And, you actually did grow? I don't see why you wouldn't continue growing. May I ask how long does your swelling last? I would be happy to just be able to get long-lasting swelling, just to have boobs a few hours a day would be nice ;D

Tatiana, Erin O'Connor is a british model and she is really flat. http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/000000133439-erin_o'connor-fullsize.jpg
I agree that skinny girls can make it work better than overweight flat-chested girls. And I also think that maybe having a nice, firm ass and legs can make you more confident and less "boob-obsessed". That's why working out and focusing on other parts of the body that are easier to change can divert us from our obsession with boobs.

Padded Hell

tatiana673,

I meant Erin O'Connor, the English model!! I knew I'd spell her name wrong :mad:. If I looked liked the girl in your pic link, I'd be ecstatic! Got a looooong way to go until that :(. I don't dislike small breasts or big breasts for that matter (I'd just love to have some :)), but I feel that my body isn't balanced & it affects my confidence. I hate communal changing rooms, swimming, going to the beach, and anything that involves stripping off in general! It's more about feeling normal than anything.
Wow, you're lucky that you're boyfriend has no feelings towards breasts. I would have loved to have found a man like that when I was younger :). I obviously went out with immature idiots back then! You've made me feel a bit better though, if it's true that most men prefer arse to boobs. There's hope for me yet ;D

Cosmic Love,

Thanks for the pic of Erin O'Connor. That's what my chest was like when I started NB. I read an interview of hers, where she said she refused to go under the knife, despite pressure in the modelling industry to, and I really admired her for that. She's completely accepting of herself. It's not a case that we don't need boobs, but we'd like boobs. I was born female, and I'd like the 'full' feminine experience if we only have one life! This is less of an obsession with boobs, but more about personal fulfillment :).

I have grown but it's been agonisingly slow, & I've been at this for 17 months now :(. I haven't even broken through the AA barrier yet!
My swelling lasts around 3-4 hours, although, it seems to last less in the day, and I retain more at night. Do you find that or is it just me? How long does your swelling stick around for? Do you do pump & hold or pump & release? How is your noogling going? Any signs or growth? Sorry to bombard you with questions ;D

minnie34

PH, I don't know if I could accept it the way it is tbh. I guess that as long as I'm noogling, I'm certainly not accepting it as I'm trying to modify it.
Perhaps it is being over-dramatic but this is not really a big vs small boobs issue for me. I've never had big boobs (obviously, lol) but pre kids, I was very proportionate. I used to wear a slightly padded bra and because I was so petite all over, it didn't bother me so much. Sure, if I had woken up one morning with an extra cup size I would have been thrilled but it wasn't something that was on my mind that much.

After having kids, hips, bum and thigh areas have definitely expanded. I'm still a normal weight but if I didn't wear my heavily padded bras, I'd look really, really disproportional. So ideally, this wouldn't matter to me. But it does. And due to an injury, I'm not able to exercise (apart from walking and some cycling) so I can't even tone my body. I realize that all these things, put into a wider perspective, are quite insignificant and yes, I have a gazillion other things to be happy about. But my boobs are not one of them so whaddaya gonna do really?? :D

My husband is amazing and I know that this has never been an issue for him. This is in my head and I want to do this for me, just like you say PH, I want to have the feminine experience. I'd love to know what it's like to wear a non-padded bra or even what it's like to feel your breasts bounce a bit as you're walking. I too was like Erin when I started, I might be like Kiera now. Might.

I don't know. I can also see that I've had some growth since I started but yes, it's definitely been painfully slow. I think that for my own sake I need to approach this without any hopes or expectations and relax a bit about the whole process because at the end of the day, there's nothing I can do about it :D
So a Zen approach might be the way to go, and in the meantime I'll just be grateful for Primark's super padded (and cheerfully cheap) bras!! ;D
Thanks for your support PH, you're a great bosom buddy!!

cosmic_love

PH, I still noogle religiously, at least 2 hours a day. But i noticed that only after more than 2 hours of noogling do I get some swelling. It's not that visible but they definitely feel fuller. Still look flat in clothes without a bra. I'm not sure how long does it last but not very long, unfortunately. I do pump and release. No sign of permanent growth. Be free to bombard with questions whenever you wish. :) Btw, I really admire your dedication, 17 months! It would be a real pity if you stopped now. And going from flat to AA is not bad at all ;)

Padded Hell

Minnie,

You're a great bosom buddy too :). It's great that we're here to support each other. I was really depressed about progress a few weeks ago, and nearly bought a 'Brava', such was my desperation, but I couldn't really justify the enormous expense, so I resisted. Sometimes, we just don't think straight, do we? I'm glad I didn't buy it now.

I have to be careful with exercising too. I have a neuromuscular disorder that affects my back, neck & head. I can't do any high impact exercises anymore, as it's just not worth the pain. So, I rely on walking pretty much now too, although I've been doing some gentle resistance exercises, and that's about it. It's frustrating, but it keeps me away from the oesteopath ;D. Sad to admit, but I did buy a hula-hoop and started doing ten minutes of that each day. It's quite a good waist slimmer.

My husband doesn't have any issues with my 'boobs' either, and like you, this is all firmly in my head, and it's my personal goal I've given myself. On a practical level, my clothes would fit so much better with some boobs to fill them. Shopping can be tricky. You're forced to confront your flat-chestedness every time you pick up a dress or top, whether you like it or not! Just gets tiring ::)

Since my depression downer a few weeks ago, I've slightly detached myself from my NB routine, basically to preserve my sanity, and I'm finding I'm getting on better. My expectations aren't even on the radar anymore, but I'm ok with that. This takes as long as it takes now.

I bet you buy the same bras in Primark that I do!!! I love their two cup sizes bigger bra. Brilliant for the money! See you in the lingerie section. I'll be the one looking sheepish ;D

Cosmic Love,

Yes, I find the longer the NB session, the better the swelling. 2 hours definately seems to be the magic number for me too, but I don't often get time for 2 hours :(. Over time the swelling you get does last longer, but it took me about a year before it started sticking around longer. How do you find pump and release? I wish I hadn't stuck to pump and hold for so long (all of last year), as I think pump & release seems to be working better for me. You live and learn :D.

After 17 months, I'm not going throw it away & stop now, although I'm often tempted ;D. I want to see where this takes me. I just wish the boobie fairy would come and visit all of us smaller girls a bit more frequently ;D. It would really boost morale, as well as our boobs ;D

Anyway, keep pumping, and the swelling WILL become permanent sooner or later :)

cosmic_love

PH, I also find pump and release to be better. I feel like that's a better way to prevent overpumping and I like to feel my boobs relaxed now and then during a session. I haven't actually done a lot of pump and hold, but enough to learn that it's not for me.

I wish us too some success, boobie fairy should really be extra generous towards us, extra small girls. :)

Padded Hell

CL,

Yes, I think with pump and release, I should imagine it would help more with drawing more blood into the boobs, to aid growth. I'm gradually noticing I get a little further into the cups too, which never really happened much with pump & hold. Have you tried snoogling at all? I think I'm going to try this with my M cups and see how it goes. Would be lovely to wake up with some boobs & not the chest of a small boy :mad:

minnie34

This thread is moving down the page....Can't let that happen!! :)
SO, I had to take a little mental break away from it all because I think I was probably over-thinking everything and getting stuck in an increasingly confusing mind. I had a few nights off this week, which I think was good in a way to break the obsessive cycle. I might try to do every 2nd night only for a while, mainly to chill out a bit about it. I'll let you know how that goes - I've tried before but end up going back to noogling every night, just to make sure that whatever little has been gained can't be lost!! :D

I've more or less resigned to the fact that more than likely, this will be another summer to sweat away in padded bras. Yup, the 'two cup sizes' bigger ones, they're just the biz!!! ;D
I have noticed that when I wear them, combined with a very tight vest (also from Primark btw) there is no risk of the bra sticking out on top, plus it enhances the cleavage a bit so I might even get away with some pretty tops this summer with my pretend boobs :D

I bought some Almond oil today and used that for my noogle session and I think that perhaps the swelling was a teeny tiny bit better. Might have been my imagination but for some reason I thought they looked a bit....swellier.... :D
I'll have to see in the morning how much is left!! :p

Tell me, did you ever try the other nipple stoppers? I'm thinking that I might need to improve mine somehow, maybe something that seals the domes even better....I've tried to tape my nipples as well as using the stoppers but I don't know if that makes a difference. Plus, my nipples really don't like either the band-aid or the surgical tape, they stay red until the next evening :-\

Having a neuromuscular disorder sounds rough PH, I hope you're not in constant pain? :(
I've been looking into some sort of resistance exercises but I'm worried it'll make things worse - my injury is both neural + soft tissue so I'm pretty limited at the moment and I need to watch what I eat since I can't burn it off that easily anymore. Of course that didn't stop me from getting my dinner from the chipper tonight, ahem. At least I've stayed away from cream eggs so far, no mean feat for me!! :D

I hope all your cleavage has stayed, actually I really hope that some has been added since you last posted!! AF has just finished here so we're back on square one, but better that than being on square -1 eh?? :)
Upwards (outwards) and onwards, here we come. Grow boobies, grow!!!!!