Padded Hell's Program

Matt B

Hi NSB, I love that term ;media induced boobie confusion!You are absolutely correct.This forum is real and true to life people we can all relate to. There is a site on real breasts I posted about a month or so ago_One of the members was really down on herself and I told her about it.It's 007b.com I believe. If thats not it,let me know and Ill find the right one.

Again, the twins look wonderful and I would rather see you or any woman in a sexy lace bra over a push up any day. ;D

Let me know about that site, Matt

34asm

how is BB working out for you? like you, after over a year of NG with little growth, i branched out too and bought brava. i'm still using NB along with brava mainly because there are days i can't get that many hours in with brava so i supplement it with with 30mins - 1hr of NG. i feel i'm giving this all i've got... just short of going under the knife.

btw, i like checking up on this "AA" meeting from time to time and i enjoy the lighthearted jokes. :D

i was reading up on a lot of old posts from old brava users. some of them swelled from an A to a D cup by the next morning, but that wasn't an indication of their success by the time they were done with their programs. other women swelled up only a cup or two and they ended up with better results. it made me think that maybe we have it all wrong. i spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best way to get the most swelling, but what if it's not a matter of getting the most swelling, but keeping the sustained pull for the longest time possible? there was one woman who swelled up from an A to a C or D cup but then deflated within an hour she said. she gave up and didn't have any growth at all despite being able to swell so much.

i'm determined to figure this out! i want us all to graduate from the AA club! these seats are getting too warm!

Padded Hell

Matt,

I've never seen red clover tea. It sounds nice. I like earthy flavours. Have you tried spearmint tea? I love it, & add fresh root ginger to it to help circulation (good for the boobs!). I mostly use herbs topically really, especially fenugreek. I put fenugreek oil on my boobs before bed, and without fail every morning after I use it, I wake up to nicely shaped boobs, which gradually disappear after half an hour or so. Oh, why did the story have to end like that :mad:? WHY?? :)

I tried to recreate your cleavage pic, minus the sexy black robe (my terry-towelling robe didn't quite cut it!), and held my arms together, but it didn't look anywhere near as impressive as yours :(! I clearly have a long way to go, LOL, but you've given me something to aim for :). You've grown in quite a short amount of time too. Have you ever tried PM, or did you just grow with other herbs?

I never thought I'd be discussing boobs, let alone growing boobs ;D. I thought I was doomed to a flat chest for my whole life, so this forum has been a revelation to me too! I live in a boob-centric world now...and I love it ;D ;)

Padded Hell

NSB,

I have the M cups, and they're the only ones I can use without foam rings now. So that must be conclusive evidence that I've grown ;). I get much more of a 'pull' with the M cups, compared to the L's. I'm going to try again with the CL's and use the foam rings. I think it's safe to say, I don't think I'll ever graduate to the XL's. I doubt very much I'll EVER grow into the CL's :). I'll just be happy to get them to stay on :(.

Yes, NBE is like a 'work in progress' on a daily basis. I make choices on what I eat based on "Now, what's best for the boobs?" ;D. But they're all healthy choices & they don't really take too much effort to do, so I'll continue. I used to get really bad PMS, which was starting to effect my life in a horrible way, and since doing NBE, it's got so much better, so it's really helped in other ways too.

I'm sure you're on your way to a full, voluptous pair, NSB. Has anyone around you, noticed or said anything about your bigger boobs? What do you say to them, if they do? Have you told anyone what you're doing?

I'm glad you like my suggestion for your username. I love word play :).

I'm guilty of suffering from 'media-induced boobie confusion' too. I completely take everyone (and their boobs ;D) on face value. Bra's and their sizes genuinely confuse me. I've got a love/hate relationship with padded bras. I'm not called 'Padded Hell' for nothing ;D! Sometimes, I wish I didn't need all that 'upholstery', but even if I do get bigger, I'll STILL wear padded bras, as I love the confidence it gives me. That would be hard to give up :)

Matt B

Hey Padded, I drink spearmint tea as well.I like the taste of red clover over fenugreek,but I drink them for the boob growth.

Thanks for the shout out on the cleavage.LOL! Like I said,who would have thought that a group of beautiful young ladies would find inspiration from a guys' cleavage.!I love it.And believe me Padded,this whole boob thing got me by surprise,honest.It'sa long story.

I've never used PM.All my herbs were red clover,fenugreek,and saw palmetto;huge amounts but they worked. They were pre-noogleberry.I did just start using a PM cream,that Alice recommended.We'll see what happens.

I have a ways to go yet.I started this last May,so it hasn't happened overnight. I don't remember your pics,but I'm sure you'll do great,even if you are kinda flat as you say.Some of you ladies crack me up when they say they're flat.Wrong!Those flat ones are what I want only because they're easier to hide!LOL.
Anyway,you ladies have taught me a lot,and I'm sure I'll keep learning.And yes,we are in a boob centric world!!LOL

TTYS, Matt ;) And thanks again.

Padded Hell

34asm,

I really like my BB machine. I thought it would be a lot more painful to use, but I haven't had any bad experience with it as yet :). I'm only using for 1 hr max, per day, and so far the swelling has been good. I'm so paranoid about red dots, and overpumping with it though, so I'm not pushing the pressure too much with it.

How are you getting on with Brava? I really considered buying Brava, but I seriously doubted that I'd be able to sleep with it on. I can't sleep on my back, so knew that would pose a problem. Are you managing to sleep with it on, or do you use it in the day? What's the swelling like? I've heard it makes the boobs a lovely shape :)

I think you're spot on with your theory that a 'sustained pull' for the longest time is the secret to success. This is what I'm beginning to think too. I've been trying to keep at least some degree of swelling thoughout the day now, so as not to give the body a chance to recoil. If BB & NB don't work, then Brava will be the next (and the last) thing on my list :) Good luck with the Brava.

LOL, yeah, the seats are getting too warm at the AA club! Now, it's about time we all turn into 'hot' babes ;D :)

Padded Hell

Matt,

I drink the spearmint mainly to block androgens (as I suspect that's what caused my boyish body :mad:). It does seem to help.

No, I'm a bit wary of PM, but it seems to work really well for male NBE'ers. I've seen some amzing results on the Brest Nexus forum. Do you use any topical herbal creams at all? Have you reached your goal size yet?

Well, I think you've done really well, considering you've only been doing this since last year. It took me over a year to see anything significant, and trust me, I WAS flat :(. They looked like two peas on a stick. Not a good look ;D. I wouldn't wish them on anyone. They might be easier to hide, but where's the fun in that hehe ;D

Matt B

Hi Padded,I only use the PM cream and nothing else topical,and the NB.I don't really have a goal size,but I think I'll know when it's time.They have to be semi visible!LOLI can't show mine off.
I didn't realize spearmint was another than that, androgen blocker. I didn't use PM capsules cuz after about 6 months male stuff doesn't work any more. :'(
The cream doesn't do that,and it smells good enough to be used for a shave balm. Other than that,that's all I use.

TTYS~ Matt

NotSoBusty

Padded Hell,

The reason I ask about the medium cups is that I have read from multiple people (I read SO much on this forum and breastnexus. too much really...) that people experienced more "outward" growth using the M's and more "around" growth with the L's and CL's. It would be worth an experiment!! However, under the theory of "around then out," I think using the L's or CL's to grow around before using the M's to grow out is a good idea, right? Doesn't that sound like it makes sense? So many theories to test!!

No one has really noticed my growth yet. I dress very modestly, and most of the people I know now didn't know me when I was a AA. For them, an increase from an A to a B is very minimal and does not warrant noticing. Unfortunately, to the general public, my boobs only "got bigger" if they "get big." You know what I mean? Otherwise they are still small, so the growth isn't noticed. I went from "small to small" in society's eyes. It angers me... :(
However, I haven't told my long distance boyfriend about this at all, he just thinks I am a water-guzzling, vitamin-popping freak. He's the only one who sees or touches my boobs, so I prefer not to tell him so that I can keep him as an objective opinion. I see him every few weeks or so, and he has said something about my breasts getting bigger to me a few times. He says things like "I swear these things are getting bigger" and "I'm not kidding, they are definitely bigger." He tries to convince me that they are bigger. I laugh silently to myself. He did confirm that they don't look bigger, just like I don't think they do, but they undoubtedly feel bigger. That's what "around" growth will do...
I may have to tell him eventually though, and that is either when it gets to the point that living in the same town next year affects my noogling or the growth gets so apparent that there is clearly something going on. I am hoping for the latter....So far I have just let him believe that he is helping me develop breasts through the boob massages that he gives me. Which, in a way, he does, but he doesn't need to know the rest just yet!! ;)

I will never give up push-up bras so long as every other girl on the planet wears them! I take them at face value too, and it alters the way I look at the size of my boobs. In a moderately padded bra or a push-up bra, they look like what the media calls a 32B, so I guess I can take solace in that. Maybe we should start measuring our growth based off of how we fit in a push-up of that size! haha :p

minnie34

Oh wow, busy thread!! I'm delighted that there's so much input here from everybody, some really great and useful tips!! :)

Padded, tell me more about the Fenugreek you use on your boobs? Have you steeped the seeds in oil or is it a cream you've bought somewhere? I am taking a trip to the shops today and Fennel tea as well as Spearmint are on the list. How much of it do you drink? Very exciting!! I am beginning to think that there is an androgen excess in my body too. It's not exactly boyish (it was until I was around 20 though) it is pear shaped but after I finished with pregnancies and breastfeeding I think my hormones were completely thrown out of whack and for the first time in my life I now have regular acne :mad:
I think NBE will help with my whiplash too, at least I hope it will. I'm often looking at things that will improve circulation, looking at healthy options food wise (which might not exactly help with the pain but will help with an overall feeling of more energy, better sleep etc).
I'm also getting rather intrigued now, reading about your use of the BB. Hmmm. Is it expensive? What's the thought behind it; does it work on the same premise as the NB, only that it's electrical? Chrismas might just have to come early in this hosue ;)

NSB, again - your progress is really inspiring. And you're so right - we might just as well do NBE as the years pass, they will pass whether we do it or not! If I could have the same results as you....Well - happy days!! :)
I also read about women having more outward growth with the M cups so I tried alternating every second month with the M and CL cups but I really could not see any difference at all so I decided to stick with the CL cups for now. If I had more time to noogle, I think a good idea would be to start with the M cups for maybe 30-60 minutes and then do at least 2 hours with the CL's. I don't know what to do really. Like PH, my growth has been slow and in my case, minimal. I was looking in the mirror yesterday (bad idea) and I have no side boob at all. None. But I'll keep going, for now anyway. And in the meantime, there's always lovely padded, padded, padded bras!! :D

Matt B

Hey Minnie,Wondered where you were.I know the miniature part is probably gone by now,but the girls are still exquisite,I'd bet on it.

Matt ;)

Padded Hell

NSB,

I've never thought about your 'around then out' theory about the M cups like that, but I think it makes a lot of sense! I go back to the M cups, quite a bit, as I think they've helped my skin stretch more, but I'm definately going to experiment with your theory :). I've just got to conquer the CL's now :(.

It's great that your boyfriend has noticed your growth. I'm sure if he does find out what your up to, he won't complain :). He's benefitting from all your hard work ;D. My husband's the only person who knows what I'm doing. He's really supportive, but a bit dismayed I've turned the house into a boob-making factory ;D. He keeps telling me that my boobs ARE getting bigger, but I have a hard time believing it, although there IS more to grab. Yippee!

I won't leave the house without a padded bra on, how sad is that :(, so I won't be giving them up anytime soon :).

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Did you find spearmint tea when you were out shopping? I buy mine as a loose dried herb (couldn't find teabags) online. I use 2tsp of dried herb for 1 cup of tea (you brew it for about 5-10 mins in a cafetiere). I drink 3 cups a day max but only on days 1-14 of my cycle. You stop drinking it at ovulation or just before. It's never screwed up my periods or anything though. It's quite a weak-androgen blocker, so I don't think it does any harm to try it. It'll hopefully help your acne (often a sign on high androgens) & unfortunately as we get older, androgens get higher :(. I can tell the difference with how clear my skin is when I use it & I like the taste of it too. Win win!

I use Twinings Sweet Fennel teabags which are nice & quite easy to get hold of in the shops. I drink 2-3 cups a day in luteal phase only though. Hope this helps.

Ok, the fenugreek oil is a bit more complicated! Bare with me! I couldn't find anything in the shops, so mine is homemade. Much cheaper though ;). I buy whole fenugreek seeds just at my local supermarket. You'll need about 65-75g (usually one whole jar of seeds). I grind my seeds up before use (either in a pestle & mortar or coffee grinder), then place them in a glass jar & pour over at least 150ml of extra virgin olive oil (or just olive oil), so the oil covers the seeds. Close the jar, shake well & leave to steep for one week minimum. I give the jar a good shake every day.

The second part: After a week, you need to filter your fenugreek oil. For this, I get an empty 2 litre plastic bottle, cut the top off for a funnel & place a paper coffee filter in that, & then use the bottom of the bottle I've cut, to catch the oil in (you can chuck it all away afterwards, as fenugreek stinks!) The oil takes ages to filter through, so I leave it overnight, and the next morning its ready. Now, you can either use it as it is, which is easier, but what I do next is gently heat the filtered oil (you'll need about 105ml of it) in a pyrex bowl over a pan of boiling water & add a 1cm square piece of beeswax (you can buy it on ebay. It's cheap too!) and stir it until it melts into the oil. Only takes a few minutes, honest ;), but I've found adding the beeswax makes the oil more of an ointment, so it doesn't drip everywhere, & actually stays on your boobs ;D. Also, heating seems to dissipate the pungency of the fenugreek smell as well. After the beeswax has melted, take it off the heat. At this point I add 2 drops lavender essential oil, 2 drops of tea tree oil & 2 drops of eucalyptus essential oil & stir it in, but it's up to you, just makes it smell a bit more pleasant :)
Then let it cool & it's ready for use. I didn't realise what a nerd I was until now!

I got the BB machine from ebay & it cost £258 (that includes the postage). You get 3 sets of cups with it, S, M, L, but I'm only using their L's, as the other cups are way too small, thanks to all those hours noogling! I think NB & BB work really well together. I start off with NB for 40 mins or so, then switch to BB for 1 hour. The suction would be very intense without foam rings (I tried it. My ribs literally had an out-of-body experience :D), but it's quite comfy with them on. You have to build up the suction pressure gradually. I've noticed the swelling I'm getting with it, is lasting a bit longer after each session, so I'm quietly hopeful. But.. AF is fast approaching & you know what that means. Pancake day!!I hope my boobie dreams aren't dashed again!

I'm with you there on the 'no side boob' thing! My boobs are like an optical illusion. From the front: Now you (just about) see them. From the side: Now you don't! :'(

minnie34

No, didn't find any spearmint yet, might have to order online too!!
Fennel tea is easy enough to get hold of but I'm not crazy about the flavour. But hey, if it can help in any way, I'll gulp it down no problem!! :)

Your boobie batter is certainly advanced, here was me thinking that it would be enough to steep some seeds in oil!! :D
Very impressive though and it sounds like a lovely ointment. Do you cycle with this too or all through your cycle? Your explanation is very comprehensive though, and I could see myself making this at home.

AF just around the corner here too, but I haven't really achieved anything this month so hopefully not too much too lose either. The BB sounds really good. I'm really quite at a loss as what to do with these poor little things (aka boobies) at this point. I've been reading about NBE sucess for people who start at AA or AAA+ and it does seem like it takes a loooot longer than for people starting at a B, or even a C for that matter. I don't know. Because I can only noogle in the evenings, part of me feels like I am quite tied down to the sofa, especially if I'm using the CL's. I feel like I have to choose between noogling or doing other things, and so far, noogling always wins. But then when I see so little (if any) results, I'm wondering if perhaps I'm just wasting the time that I could be doing other things with. I don't know. I wish I could just have a teeny tiny growth spurt, that would give me such a boost!!

Anyways, I guess I'll keep going for now. Oh, and I don't know if you read this other thread but I think it was Lexuswoman that pointed out that if you put the CL's on a table, you'll see how they 'wobble' on the actual table, the sides are not even. So when you put them on your breasts, you really need to to turn them until they 'fit'. I kept that in mind yesterday and the cups just stayed on straight away, no farting, no losing air. Very comfortable. I never thought of doing that before, I was fiddling so much, lying down, showing up the armpits etc, probably pumped too hard on a few occasions..Doh!!
Great tip!!

I hope you will keep your cleavage this time around too. If so, that will be through to AF's and we can probably be quite confident in saying that it is permanent. Very exciting, I can't wait to hear how you get on over the next couple of weeks now that BB has also entered the family!! :D

Padded Hell

I buy the spearmint tea on ebay. I don't drink caffeine anymore, it seemed to make me anxious & when I found out it was detrimental to boob growth, that was that! The herbal teas are a great substitute for me & if they help my boobs along, it's all good :). The fennel tea is an acquired taste for sure!

Yeah, the fenugreek oil I make is a bit er..advanced, but I think it's worth going the extra mile for, to cut down on the powerful fenugreek smell, and to make it stay put on boobs ;D. I did a lot experimenting! Also, it's all natural ingredients, as I don't know about you, but I'm a bit paranoid about chemicals & parabens. If I can avoid them, I will.
I use the fenugreek oil from day 5 of my period through to my next period.

Well AF arrived yesterday, and I'm feeling down about my boobs again. As soon as luteal phase is over my boobs seem to shrink back & the skin tightens. Swelling's non-existent almost :(. I feel like the most flat-chested person on this forum too! It's taken me 18 months to get from AAAA to AA, and I'm still too embarrassed to post my pics. There's just not enough too see. I started my 8 week stint of Bosom Beauty today though. You're supposed to do 8 weeks to gain 1-2 cup sizes, so maybe I'll feel in a better frame of mind afterwards ;D. I'm trying to remain optimistic! I am, really ;)
Anyway, I really REALLY hope that you have a growth spurt soon, as I don't want you to get disheartened & give up. All that hard work and effort must not go to waste!

Thanks for the info on the CL's. I'm so desperate to get those things on now ;D. I'm going to have to use them with the foam rings for now, I think, and hope I grow into them ;D. Yeah, dream on!! Looks like I'll be chained to the sofa trying not to move too :mad:

minnie34

Spearmint tea ordered, got a great deal on ebay for a fiver which will last for at least one cycle and then I can see how that works....Or maybe one cycle is not enough to see if there's a difference or not? How long have you been drinking it?
I have a slight suspicion that I haven't been taking enough PC. I emailed them and they have been so helpful and replied to me straight away so now I will measure it out to see if perhaps I need to up the quantity a bit.

I hear you on the AF caused deflation and you've my heartfelt sympathies. But PH, to have grown two cupsizes in a year is very, very good. If you keep going like that, imagine what next year will bring. For gals like us who start out with so little, this journey is always going to be longer and the road will be a lot windier. But you have to agree that two cupsizes is pretty marvellous really - that is excellent progress my dear NB buddy!!
How about your cleavage this month? I so hope it is sticking around!!

I'm also in my luteal phase, AF around the corner (ha ha, we're cyber-synced!!) so I know what to expect. I managed to get a 3 hr+ noogle in last night and because of luteal, I got a really nice swelling. Once I had wiped off the oil it was more or less gone, but still - those seconds of 'imagine if this was what they actually looked like' is priceless :D

I agree with you on the Fenugreek smell. I remember taking the capsules when I was breastfeeding as I wanted to up my supply a bit and after a few days that was achieved and by then my palms were stinking of maple syrup. I've been having my two cups of fennel tea a day too, not as yucky as I had remembered it so totally do-able!! I'm curious though whether the tea would have enough properties to actually make an impact? What do you reckon?

The Fenugreek batter should have a good impact, especially as it is applied directly on to the boobs. I must read a bit more about it - do you know at all what the success rate has been amongst the people using it and whether it is permanent? Jeepers, I should pay you to answer all my questions!! :D

I think this months I will definitely take a break throughout AF. I always say that I will but usually end up just breaking for a day or two. This is pretty addictive, a lifestyle more than a hobby, that's for sure!!! :)
Gaining 1-2 cups after 8 weeks sounds very, very promising. If you have success with it, I'm getting one too. It can be my combined Birthday and Christmas present for this year!! Can you use the noogle cups with it? See, more questions. I'll stop now, promise!! :p

I'm the same as you; don't like applying chemicals to my skin or hair. The local healthfood shop have made a fortune from me so far; I should probably look into making my own shampoo and lotions and save myself a fortune!! :)

Padded Hell

I hope the spearmint tea helps. Doesn't hurt to try, does it? Nicer than fennel tea too. I don't really know how effective the fennel teabags are. You can make the tea with fennel seeds, but I tried that & didn't like the taste as much. I just use the herbal teas as a little extra to my routine.I haven't the patience to try the herbal NBE route (well, I did briefly & didn't enjoy the experience), but I think these teas are more about 'balancing' hormones than anything else.

How are you getting on with the PC? Anything to report? If you haven't been taking enough, it might not have had much chance to work yet. I'll be interested to know how you get on with it.

I'm a bit more postive than I was in my last post, even though it's day 5 & my boobs have official gone AWOL ;D. You're right - going up 2 cupsizes IS good. I think because I started sooo small, I'm forever going to be playing catch up, and I worry that these 2 cupsizes are all I'm gonna get! Nooooo! I made the mistake of asking my husband the other day if he thought I looked flat-chested. There was a long pause (oh dear, never good :mad:), then a few cogs in his head started frantically whirling, before he mumbled something about "No, well, you're petite". Hmmm, I think I have my answer :'(

This is what I found out about the Breast Nexus forum about fenugreek batter (mostly from Isabelle). The swelling at first is temporary, but if you keep using it, it will eventually become permanent. I have no idea how long you'd have to use it for though! I suppose it depends on the individual. Apparently, fenugreek helps the body to make better use of the estrogen it already has.

I really hope that I see some boobie gains after my 8 weeks on the BB machine. I'm liking it so far. My period's been lighter this month too & I wonder if it's because of BB. After 8 weeks, they recommend you take a 1 week break, then you can do another 8 weeks. This'll depend on whether I'm 1-2 cups sizes bigger or not ;D. The good thing about BB is it's very compatible with NB. You can use NB cups with it. I tried it out & it works! Would be good with NB CL's I think. You'd just attach the NB cups to the BB tubing. I'll let you know if it's worth investing in or not :)

I'm CERTAIN my local health shop have made a fortune out of me! They just see a giant pound sign when I walk through the door ;D. "Oh look, it's Mrs Kerrching!!!". My 'boobs' are single-handedly pulling this country out of recession, I'll have you know ;D :)

Padded Hell

Tatiana,

Spearmint tea is a weak androgen blocker, so it reduces testosterone in the body, which can help boobie growth. Hope that helps :)

minnie34

Hahaha, Mrs Kerrrching - yop, that's more than likely what I'm refered to here as well :D
I've been expecting them to ask me 'what is all of this for??' but so far they've been very discreet. We're on first name basis now so I reckon I should get a discount soon....like when pigs fly....lol!!

That's very interesting with the Fenugreek batter. I must admit that I am slightly nrevous about adding an extra herb now that I am using PC, in case of overkill? DO Fenugreek have any phytoestrogenic properties at all? Of course, what I could do is use the batter on my boobs and then make sure that the PC is only applied to other body parts. It will be very interesting to see what next cycle will bring, now that I know that I haven't been taking enough. In saying that though, even though my skin is bad, I haven't had bad pmt at all this month, a bit weepy but that's all. AF arrived today so I will have to see what it's like in terms of cramps and heaviness.

You ususally take a break during AF, don't you? I decided that I would this month but already I'm thinking that I might just noogle a little bit tonight....Gah, this is really, really addictive!!

I noticed as well that my breasts have gotten quite uneven again. I managed to even them out during the summer by pumping the right one 20-30 minutes extra every session and then I thought it was enough if I just gave the smaller one a few extra pumps at each session but not so - either the left one has grown a bit of the right one has shrunk a bit. God, I hope it's the former!! ???

Asking the hubby...Argh, I feel your pain!! 'You look fine', 'You're proportional', 'They're lovely' would be some of the very diplomatic answers I've received when I've asked similar questions. Kind of have to feel sorry for them a little bit because no matter what they say, we wont be happy!!

To be honest, I can't see why you wouldn't grow more than 2 cupsizes. We are obviously very slow responders you and I, but I don't know that there is such a thing as level of growth and then no more?? It can't be so, pleeeeeeaaaaase tell me that it can't be so??!!?? :eek: :D

Perhaps you and I both could benefit from some more breaks though? Once you've done your 8 weeks with the BB, it might be good to take that recommended week off. If the BB and the NB actaually help the body to grow new tissue then surely, that has got to be permanent? I'm actually beginning to think that I've permanent tissue in my thighs and bum too as they seem immune to any weight loss. But like we've talked about before, taking breaks makes me nervous in case it all was to get lost. Could you imagine, all that hard work for nothing??? Eeeek!!!

I must say that knowing that the NB cups can be used with the BB....Very, very intriguing. I am so, so interested in hearing how you get on with it and like I said previously; if you have success then I am robbing the kids piggy banks and getting one myself. :p
Oh, and I tried wo make tea with feenel seeds as well (plus aniseed, fenugreek seeds and something else...caraway perhaps? and it was VILE. And the whole kitchen stank, the kids kept asking me what that smell was and if I was cooking for them they'd never eat it. I had one or two cups and then I gave up. I must say that I really admire the dedication of some of the people over at B Nexus - massages, hypnosis, different herb programs..I'm too lazy - hooking up to the NB is so easy, isn't it? No mess, no fuss. ;D