Padded Hell's Program

minnie34

PH, I know what you mean. Those down-days hit us all, and what better place to let off the steam than here? Sometimes, we simply feel like sh*t, and if we vent here, our significant others don't have to bear the brunt so much. plus, they'd never understand anyway :D
Damned hormones is all I can say. Amazing how they can affect us, inside and out. Yes, period this time was an absolute breeze, despite having fairly severe pms. I've also been plagued with thrush the last few months, did a lot of reading and decided to take action. So now I'm following an anti-candida diet and feeling pretty good. Apparently, candida overgrowth can cause pms symptoms as well as anxiety, depression, fatigue, cognitive difficulties etc. Tick, tick, tick and tick!! ;D
I've lost a bit of weight since I started (no wonder - no sugar, wheat, yeast, dairy, fructose or fermented food) which I'm thrilled about since I've been wanting to shed a few lbs for a long time. Unfortunately, the boobs have taken a hit too, but that was to be expected.

I have ordered GR seeds now. Will crush and steep them and use for my next follicular phase, as this one is already halfway through. It makes sense to me to use it in the follicular phase as it is the progesterone that suppresses lactation. If I use it during luteal, will there just be a battle between the two? I don't know, but will try it anyway. And keep using the FG batter during luteal.

I will be experimenting a bit obviously with the AG, which I'm quite nervous about, and from time to time I keep telling myself that it's a bad idea. But since there isn't a hormonal kit for us (what a brilliant thing that would be!!!) I think sometimes we'll have to take it into our own hands. There are a few things I could do, such as ramp up the dosage during luteal + PC in smaller doses, or leave it at the current dosage + PC, still in smaller doses. At this point, I am leaning towards the latter and if it all feels ok, I could ramp it up during the next phase. Sigh. This is bloody complicated at times, I wish there was somewhere we could turn for real answers!!

I'm guessing you're back on your machine by now? Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BB ;D
I must say, that it is feeling increasingly tempting to get one, especially since you do seem to be getting some results, and we seem to be quite similar in or "growth" process :)

Good for you, starting to measure. I'm almost there. I didn't take any pictures last month as I felt there hadn't been any progress, but I'm thinking that maybe I should go back to taking monthly pictures - even a tiny difference will be helpful!
It also sounds like your expectations are realistic, which I think is very positive. I too started off with way too high ones but I really have to look at this as a journey that doesn't necessarily have the destination I planned, but a good one nonetheless.

I'm trying to visualize bigger, growing boobs. Not going so well - I'm such a cynical skeptic that I think I'll have to convince myself first that I believe in it all :D

Is your nipple still turning purple during sessions? mine is at every session now, but I'm so used to it, and I really think it's just a circulation thing. Glad that the skin tag is gone, you are a very resourceful woman :D
And yes, no more asking our hubbys if our boobs are small because they're surely damned if they do and damned if they don't. Let's surprise them instead with our amazing boobie-growth this summer. It will happen, it will it will it will!!!! ;D ;D

Oh, and before I forget it, have you heard of systemic enzymes? I came across it when doing boobie research (apparently needed, salt + pinch) but when I read up about it, it seems to be very effective as a pain relief for muscular and joint pain etc. Was thinking of our whiplash pains, if it could work for that as well as boobies....Well, tickle me pink!!! :D :D

Padded Hell

Minnie,

This is getting really freaky now! I have a looong history of Candida too. I was a like human growbag for candida for years! I used to have recurrent bouts of thrush & cystitus, which can also be caused by candida. Makes life so miserable, doesn't it? I went on an elimination diet, and things improved dramatically. I've pretty much cut yeast out of my diet. I have soda bread instead, pitta & crackers, but I'm not a complete slave to it. You can't have a burger without a bun ;D. I know though, if I stray too far from the no yeast, no sugar, less cheese diet, then my symptoms start re-appearing. I make a point of eating bio yogurt every day though. How long have you been on the diet for? Losing weight is a nice bonus, but hang on to those boobs! Protein is your friend ;)

Good luck with the GR! It's still having very unpredictable results with me. I find if I use it once every 3-4 days, then I get more vague tingles, as opposed to using it every night :-\.

Yep, I'm back on my machine, and this time it's SERIOUS!!! I've already turned the suction dial up higher, not to full capacity yet, but I'm going for broke now! No more pussyfooting around, I need some boobs pronto!!!!!
I've noticed I get at least 0.5" more swelling with the BB, than I do with NB every time. Doesn't sound like much, but this is in 'flat' follicular phase, where I struggle to get much swelling at all.

I admit I'm wavering with the positive thinking as well! It's hard to keep the cynicism at bay, for sure ;D. I just feel that I have to try my hardest over the next few months, & even if I don't get the results I'm after, I'll know I've put everything into it. At least I won't feel so bad about my 2 year NB anniversary then *looks doubtful already*

Snap! I've been having the purple nipples thing again too! I've also been getting the entire boobs turning purple, when I take the cups off, which isn't from overpumping or anything. I can't work it out! What are we doing wrong ??? The only thing I've noted, is that it seems to happen a LOT more in follicular, but I'm still convinced it's a circulation thing.

I ordered some body gel a few days ago. I've added the link here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swanson-Arginine-Circulation-Gel-177ml/dp/B001P83ANA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340014899&sr=8-1

I thought it looked quite interesting. You apply the gel wherever you need circulation, so I thought it might help prevent the 'purple nipple/boobs' . I've only used it a couple of times so far, so it's a bit early to tell if it's going to have much effect, but I like it. It's doesn't have a strong fragrance & isn't sticky or anything. It dries very quickly though, so you couldn't really use it as NB lube, but I've been putting it on before NB/BB, letting it dry (literally, takes a minute max), then applying my normal lotion/oil over it. I think L'arginine is supposed to be good for breast growth as well, isn't it? Hopefully, it'll do something for the ol' boobs or
am I doomed to be a permanent guinea pig, I wonder?????

I've not really heard of systemic enzymes, but I'm going to look into it (and probably drain my bank account again ;D heheh). You've got to keep an open mind!

Padded Hell

34asm,

Thanks for the tips on GR :). I'm going to be brave & try it as a tea. I'm so pleased that brava is working out for you & that you've found something that helps with swelling. I'm back on the BB machine again for the next 8 weeks. I still use the NB in the evening (and I 'prime' my boobs with NB for 20-30 mins before I get on the BB machine), but I'm not getting much swelling with NB now :(. It's odd how we've both had similar experiences, it's like our bodies just stopped responding to it or something :-\

It must be sooo amazing to wake up each morning with B-cup boobs! I'd never get tired of that! I'd be jumping out of bed every morning just to feel them bounce ;D. It must really spur you on to actually see your boobs that size *looks dreamily into the distance* ;D

Do you find you get very thirsty when using your Brava? I seem to drink a lot more water when I'm on the BB machine, my boobs are going to end up like a couple of water balloons at this rate ;D. Well, a girl can dream!

minnie34

PH, this IS getting freaky :D :D :D
We must have been separated at birth ;D
I too was a growbag for candida for years, I think the pill was the main culprit (too much estro...oh yes...) but for the last few years it was ok, until it flared up again and I just decided to kill it off once and for all. I've always had a sweet-tooth but the cravings that I have now.....This must be what it's like to crave heroin or crack-cocaine, seriously!! It is very, very hard but I shall persist!!
Am eating lots of bio yogurt, eggs and meat, nuts and veg, and probiotic (and disgusting anti-funghal) so I hope the weight will continue to come off but boobies to stay put. Please?? It's funny, because it's been ages since my tummy was kind of flat, I've been bloated for so long that I figured it was just permanent weight being on, but not so. Have been doing it for 8 days now and hanging in there - I will kill it now once and for all!!
If you've any tips on what helped you, I'm happy to take any. There is a lot of contradictory information out there I must say, and slightly confusing at times!!
I wonder, could there be a connection between candida and boobie growth?

Do I sense a new level of energy from the PH corner? :)
It sounds like you're ready to take no prisoners now; good for you turning it up a notch!! And a 0.5 extra swelling is rather significant I'd say. The BB sounds more and more tempting. Must play lotto.

That's interesting, that the GR seems to work better for you when you don't take it every day. I guess we have to keep our bodies guessing a bit? Evil alex posted that she does the pump and hold, but takes the cups off to massage or apply heat throughout the session. I tried that yesterday and think my swelling was a bit better than the day before, and being in follicular, the swelling aint particularly impressive to begin with!! This might be a good way to tackle the brown/purple nipple too. Weird that your breast now turns purple. I'm sure it must be a circulation thing. The L-Arginine sounds alike a great idea; if nothing else, improved circulation should help with the swelling?
Will you make GR tea or buy teabags? You're really "attacking" your boobs from every corner now, they won't know what hit them!! ;D. With all the steps you're taking, there has to be some result PH, affirmations or not. Maybe if we can truly believe in what we're doing, maybe that would help? I really do feel like I'm grasping at straws at times, and I too feel like a guinea pig in this quest for boobs. I'm giving myself until end of July/beginning of August before I take any pictures to track my progress. Takes a bit of the pressure off, plus I can keep telling myself that they have grown a bit ;)

I wonder, would it perhaps be beneficial for you to use progesterone in some shape or form? I guess I'm biased now, and even though I haven't seen boob results from using it, the other effects are very, very good. Before, I couldn't even pump before or during the first few days of AF, boobs were so sore and I just felt so miserable but now, no problem at all. I can understand if you are wary though, I was too And probably still am, whatever about taking food supplements that may or may not aid boob growth, but actually messing with hormones....A tricky one!!
Speaking of supplements, did you ever try Borage oil? i see it mentioned a lot over at Nexus.

I must read more about systemic enzymes myself, or ask in my local health food shop. And no doubt walk away with at least a bottle. I think I alone pay their wages at this stage ::) :D

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I got candida from having to take antibiotics on & off for about 2 years (tonsillitus). Afterwards, that's when all the problems began. How are the cravings?
Ok, I may ramble on now, but here are a few suggesions (some might be obvious, but I'll put it out there anyway :)) I know you're already taking probiotics, but I was recommended a really good one called 'Probio 7', available in our favourite shop, H &B. They're expensive but worth it. You have to take them for a month (1 capsule a day), but they really helped me with my bloating. I always go back to them, if I have to take antiobiotics or anything.
Garlic really kills candida. I tried using odourless garlic capsules, but they still repeated on me!(why does my body hate me so ;D). You might be OK with them though. Nowadays, I just add a garlic clove in whatever I'm cooking.
Also, sounds a bit odd, but try to eat 5-6 brazil nuts a day, as this will give you the right daily amount of selenium (much cheaper than supplements!) which is an immune booster, so will help kill candida. Echinacea does the same thing & will also help.
Lastly, and you probably know this, but don't have bubbe baths or anything heavily scented in there, it exasperates the problem. I use plain water & add 4 or so drops of Tea Tree oil (undiluted) to the bath. Tea Tree is a powerful anti-fungal so kills candida too. Hope this is of some help :). I've been reading over on Nexus the thread about candida & boob growth. I think there must be some kind of connection. I always had low body temperature, plus candida basically robs the body of nutrients, not exactly ideal conditions for boob growth :(

Ok, back to boobs! Yes, I do feel more determined, or is it more defiant? I won't let this beat me! With this cycle of BB, I'm going to gradually push it up to maximum suction & see what happens. I've got nothing to lose now.
I read Evil Alex's pump & hold technique too, & thought what a great idea that is. I'm going to experiment with it, try taking the cups off & applying heat for a minute or so. Have you had any success with it?

Sounds like a good idea to give yourself until end of July before taking any more pics. I'm going easy with the tape measure & haven't got obsessed with it as I thought I would. Ask me that in a few weeks, when I'm wrapping it around my head in a mad frenzy ;D. I just need two more inches outwards, and I'd be able to feel ok with my boobs then, I think :-\.

Oh, I definately have PC in the back of my mind! When the time's right, I'll get some. I've been on a (relatively) even keel for the last few months, & I'm a bit wary of messing my hormones up. It's just the thought of being out of control again & an emotional wreck, urgh.

I was going to try borage oil a few weeks ago! I take EPO in luteal, but I've heard borage is better (more GLA), but then I read that it can cuase damage to your liver, which put me off! I don't know what to believe. I sound like a complete wuss, but health is more important, or I'd have rushed out & got implants by now! Not happening!

From one NBE old timer to another, let's keep hanging in there, the dream isn't over! ;)

Matt B

Hi PH,great post.Anyone on antibiotics should purchase a good probiotic of at least 8-10 strains of l acto and b ifido .
L mean little intestine and b means big intestine.most of our immune system is in our gut,and antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria.

Also,check to see lifespan of bacteria at end of sell date.Also,those of you in the states and wherever public TV is available,a show called "the road to perfect health" is a must watch.!!

Matt ;)

minnie34

Thank you so much for the suggestions, they are all great!! Never thought of taking a bath with tea tree, brilliant!! And I'm delighted you're mentioning the Brazil nuts as I was thinking about getting some, then I forgot about it but now I definitely will. I'm super healthy!! :)
I must look into that probiotic. At the moment I'm using Udo's choise, 30 billion viable cells. I must say, that in between the cravings, I feel really good. My energy levels are higher than they've been for years. I made a ginger/garlic/cayenne tea that I drink everyday (nope, not tasty at all :) ) and I'm trying to include garlic and onion in all my cooking too.

You go girl; determined or defiant - it's all good!! :D
I'm looking forward to the end of this 8 week run, especially now that you're going for maximum effort. It will be very interesting to see how your body reacts. You must be in luteal phase now? It's funny, before NB I never ever thought of where I was in my cycle. As pms took over I obviously knew that AF was around the corner, but apart from that, I didn't have a clue really. Now, it's all about the cycles :D
Tomorrow I need to decide whether I should use the PC as well as the AG. I think I might give it a miss for this cycle to see if the AG on its own is working. If I use both, I'll never know which one is working its magic. Oh, and I'll be taking my break during this luteal phase as we're going away, so I won't even get to enjoy a bit of cyclical swelling. Should I bring the FG batter and massage with it you think?
I have tried the pump and release with massage throughout but I haven't seen any difference. Then again, it's the immuno, super-resistant boobs we're talking about here so I wasn't expecting anything either :)

I must look for that thread over at Nexus. It does seem logical though, that candida could play a part? Just another thing to add to the ever growing list of why boobies didn't/doesn't want to grow ;D

I hear you on not wanting to mess with the hormones. It is just so horrible when they're out of whack, isn't it?? That sounds a bit ominous re Borage oil, I didn't realize that....Could it be used topically? How do you find the EPO? I used to take it last year, but I really felt it made my pms symptoms worse. Maybe I just imagined it, but I really did think there was a difference. And worse pms - no thanks. I'm very lucky that my husband puts up with is as it is!!! :D

Yes, we'll hang in there. It aint' over yet!! ;)

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
Development using vacuum is a very slow process and requires much patience and understanding. I've been developing my "Twins" over the past 13 years and am very proud of the firm orbs now residing on my chest. After a morning pump session I measure just under 50" around the nipples. My normal girth is around 48". Just be patient and results will come. I might also add that greater the vacuum level used will also increase the development. I vary between 17 and 22. I only had one 40DDD bra but have just submitted an order for two more from Lavinia Lingere. Love their 6160 shelf bra. If anyone can use clean 38Ds I have a gaggle that I'm ready to get rid of.

Padded Hell

MsTedra,

Wow! 13 years using a vacuum is quite an achievement. You must have bags of patience :). Did you use the pump regularly over those 13 years, or did you take breaks from it? Have long do you pump each day? Also, can I ask what your bra size was when you started? Do you have any special pumping technique? So many questions, i'm sorry ;D

I've nearly done 2 years NB, so I think I've got the staying power, but I don't know if I'm ever gonna make 13 years! Amazing :)

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Glad to be of help :). You have to attack candida from every angle, & looks like you've got that covered now! It can be so invasive :(. I had exactly the same experience where my energy level improved radically. I'd take that as a very good sign, that you're getting rid of it! You Udo probiotic sounds very similar to the one I suggested, so if it ain't broke, i'd stick with that. I can only imagine what your ginger/garlic/cayenne tea tastes like :p, but I bet it's a powerhouse for clearing candida!

Speaking of cayenne, the other day I made a cayenne-infused oil, with the idea of mixing a TINY amount with my NB oil/lotion I use, to help with circulation/purple nipple etc. I tried it this morning. Woah, it works, that's for sure! Flame-grilled boobs, anyone? ;D. I think I need to use a miniscule amount, but my boobs stayed lovely and warm throughout. What am I doing???

I've already managed to crank up my BB machine to the max setting, without any repurcussions. My boobs stay a perfectly normal flesh colour in the cups & when I remove them. It's a bit baffling ???
Yep, I've hit luteal phase & don't I know it! My boobs feel & look so much nicer, & improved swelling etc. I feel like I get seduced each month by the luteal boobs, thinking they've grown, only to be disappointed when AF hits. Are you in luteal yet? I know what you mean about cycles! Before NBE, I never paid attention other than "Oh, I'm getting cranky, period must be due", now I'm obsessing over where I am, what I have to take & when ::)

I'm experimenting with gelatin at the moment. All I can say is, I wish my boobs were expanding at the alarming rate my thighs are. It's only been a week!!

You might have gone on holiday by now, but if it was me, I'd take some FG batter with me, but I always feel like I have to be working on my boobs! Maybe, it's better if you have a complete break from it all! It will be interesting to see if your using AG alone, without PC, will keep all the horrible pms symptoms at bay. Might give you a clearer picture of you progesterone levels/estrogen dominance. I'm starting to think I might try using AG just in luteal phase only. See if that helps me. Let me know how it goes :)

Tbh, I'm not sure about EPO either. I can't really notice much difference if i use it or not in luteal, only that I get more spots (it can make androgen levels worse.Nooo!!). I use borage oil topically in my NB oil, but I can't say I've grown with it, but it does seem to suit my super sensitive skin, so I keep with it!

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

I'm sitting here at my desk at work, about to fall over laughing at your "Flame grilled boobs" remark! That is too much! I hear ya about the time of the month thing, I had an awesome month in May, thought I'd really grown 2 full inches, AF comes on 5/25 and I lose an inch, pooh, gone, vanished. I kept doing exactly the same thing in June, yet I never could recover the loss. I'm still battling that damn puckering nipple areola thing, which is about to drive me nuts, I swear I lose another inch which they do that! :mad: And, my husband doesn't want to discuss boobs, he keeps telling me "its all in my head". Duh, I look at myself in the mirror day in day out and I can see a difference and feel a difference when I massage.

And i know what you mean about the monthly cycle thing, now I eagerly wait for luteal and hope for things to come back to life. Hey, at least you're cranking up the BB machine with no problems...show those boobs who's boss! Right now I'm almost at my 5 month mark on nbe and I feel like I'm almost back to where I started at. I'm in the "throw the spaghetti on the wall and see what sticks" mindset at this time. I really don't know what to do. Now, I'm racking my brain trying to remember just what I did in may to get that teaser of growth. Ugh, this is a real rollercoaster ride. I'm so glad I have this forum, because right now, I have no support at home. :mad:

Padded Hell

Hi Lexus,

hehe, sometimes my boobie experiments go a bit too far ;D. My boobs stayed warm for HOURS! Honestly, I could have fried eggs on my er...fried eggs ;D

Oh no, sorry to hear you lost an inch with AF :(. It's so annoying isn't it? Just when you thinking you're getting somewhere, arghhh!!! My husband has been getting a bit fed-up with how long all my 'booby stuff' takes, so I sat him down & said "Look, you have your football & sport, & I have my boobs, they're MY thing". That seemed to register with him ;D. How can your husband say's it's all in your head, when you've had such good results? He needs to open his eyes :eek:. My husbands eyes glaze over when I start to discuss 'boobs'! I was always lead to believe that most men were obsessed in them! Not so, it seems :-\

Well, 5 months NBE is pretty good going. The best is yet to come hopefully :). How are you getting on with the NB CL's now? Are you still using them? I managed to get my CL's on (with the help of the foam rings) for the first time properly yesterday! Husband was in fits of laughter at how far the domes stick out. They look absolutely massive on me!! I dread to think what XL's must look like. It must be like having a couple of bell jars on your chest ;D

Oh, I like "throw the spaghetti on the wall see what sticks!" That's where I'm at too! I'm trying out anything now!! I was wonder today about the electric smartbox thing that NB mentioned they were developing. I hope we get some news on that soon. I do always seem to get better swelling with the constant suction that BB provides.

*hugs* It's tough when you're not getting the support at home, but that's what this forum's here for :). Before I found this, I'd never really spoken to anyone about my 'boobie issues'. Now, I won't shut up! But, who can you talk to about these things in reality? This has been my saving grace :)

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

Its crazy isn't it! I always thought men were obsessed about boobs too, but maybe its when we start talking about growing them that they get weird. I put in very plainly in a context my husband could understand. I asked him, "How would you feel if your penis shrunk by 2 inches? Wouldn't you be just a tad upset?" Uh, he got it that time.

I'm pretty much back to square one in my program, I'm basically back to my starting size and I'm trying to decide what to do next. There's a part of me that's thinking about taking a week's break, just to give my mind, body and boobs a rest, then there's the other part of me that want to keep on plowing ahead, I've come this far, I'm not backing down. So, right now I'm really trying to get in the mindset of not thinking about where I've been, but only where I'm going. If I start thinking about the size I've lost, I get really down. So, I'm just trying to tell myself, ok, fresh start, we're gonna get those boobies back.

I've quit the Brava, maybe for good, I think that may be the culprit with my areola puckering, that they're getting stretched out toi much, hoping that if they get some rest, they get back to normal. Don't know if I'm going to try the NB anytime soon until the areolas get back to normal. Hell, the boobs shrunk back, why can't the areolas do it too?! I've also stopped the Greenbush Enhancement blend liquid in my massage and just doing massage with cocoa butter. And listening to my video every night. Last night I was so tired from work that I laid down to relax and was going to listen to it twice. I woke up and it was like 11 PM and my first though was s**t, I forgot to do my video! I was already relaxed, so I just listened to the 3 scripts. Boobs are ruling my life now! I've PM-ed one of my longtime acquaintances on the old BE Board to get some advice about what to do next and am waiting to see what he has to say.

It makes me wonder, just where did that inch go? Its like watching the stock market on TV when it drops, and people lose all this money, where did the money go? Where did the boobs go? ???

That's great news that you're able to get the CL's on, are you doing NB and Bosom Beauty too? Can you hook up your NB cups to the BB machine or is the tubing not compatible? We're like a big family on the board, when nobody else wants to listen to us and our spouse, partner or family don't understand, we have a family here who does! Hugs back to you and have a great weekend!
:-*

Matt B

Hi Lexus,you must be a swami!I've been thinking about the breast obsession thing lately,and have been wondering if I'm obsessed-with growing my own! I love looking at them,taking pics of them.noogling etc.And like you,I PM'd a forum member
that is really sharp in psychology to give me some more insight.
I just got back from a job and couldn't wait to take off the bra and see how the girls shape was,cuz I noogled this morning.They look great!LOLI thought about posting the pics,but I just did that a few days ago.
As for you,take a break for a few weeks,let the girls calm down and explore your options.They will grow Lexie but it does take time and patience.And,you may want to add a couple of safe supplements.And,yes we are a pretty kewl family here and it always amazes me how close and caring this group is. I hope it never changes.

Hope the sharing helped,and I wish I could help more.

Matt ;)

lexuswoman

Hey Maaaaaatt!

You always know how to make me smile! ;) And that's the best help of all! Glad to hear your report and that things are looking good, you pics looked great btw. Did you ever get that Intimissimi on ebay? Yeah, this is addictive isn't it, noogling, massaging, measuring, photographing, trying to glean new insight from the forum, etc. We're like Noog-a-holics Anonymous! Its just something others couldn't possibly understand! I'm looking forward to what my BE board contact has to say, I gave him a very detailed account of everything, so we'll see what he comes back with. He's very sharp, has good knowledge and I trust his opinion and advice. I met him on the BE Board during my first attempt at NBE back in 2004, he's been around a long time.

Maybe I do need to take a few weeks break, see what my friend has to say, round up some new supplements and make a fresh start. If I did it once, I can do it again, maybe this time they'll stick around! Then it might be time for Lexus to bare all (well, almost all! ;) ;) ;))

Anyways, have a great weekend and have fun with the "girls"! 8)

Matt B

Hey there,no I didn'tget the bra cuz I fell asleep and missed it.Oh well.I really don't need any bras cuz since I started on this I went ape shit on bras for about a month.Most are and were used but all in new condition. the sizes vary so much I wasn't going to buy new ones and give them away.I've got my size parameters now so I know what stretches how far etc.LOL
Tha's one reason I stay away from VS,as they run small.

I never measure,I just go by the mirror and pics and forum peeps responses.It's just that lately I've wanted to take pics and post and I don't know why. Maybe it's the water!! LOL! I'm sure I'll get over it.

And you have a great weekend 2,and happy noogling.

Padded Hell

Lexuswoman,

I think my husbands bored to tears with the whole boob thing now! Maybe it's because I've done a 360 degrees on him. Before NB, I didn't want to think about boobs, let alone talk about them as I felt so insecure & embarrassed at not having any. Then NB changed all that, and his heads been spinning, 'Exorcist'-style, ever since ;D.

I've got a horrible feeling I'll be back to square one with you, once AF arrives next week :(. I'm really hoping I can hang onto something, fingers crossed, so I feel for you. Maybe a weeks break might be a good thing, Lexus. Step away from the cups & come back stronger!

The last couple of weeks (luteal), have been good to me. My smaller left boob has finally made some progress :). There is fat at the side which wasn't there before, and it looks more shapely, nothing too dramatic but it's still visible in the mirror. Like you, I've been trying to retrace my steps & see what might have helped, although it's probably a combination of things, who knows ???

Oh, the nipple puckering thing is such a pain. Every now & again, mine suddenly look like shrivelled-up raisins too, then just as quickly they bounce back. I think it's their way of protesting that I'm abusing them too much!
I hope you get some helpful info from your boobie aquaintance :)

Well, I've put the CL's back in the drawer again. They don't seem to be doing much for my boobs. I reckon it's because I don't have enough breast tissue to work with :(. So I've gone back to the old L's again for now, & I still use the M's sometimes too. I use the BB machine in the morning & NB in the evening. Husband has drawn the line at me using the BB downstairs in the evening when we're watching TV, arguing that it's 'too loud' & 'sounds like a tractor'. The spoilsport :mad:
NB cups can be hooked up to the BB machine, which is a great bonus as my house is groaning with them now ;D

Padded Hell

Matt,

Just admit it to yourself - you're obsessed! ;D. At least we've all found ourselves a healthy obsession! I feel like, because I didn't develop boobs, that I've almost got a male fascination/perspective of them, which I've heard someone else on this forum say before too. I think the more we try to suppress these feelings, then the more they'll fight to get out, so best to go with it!
I've just guzzled yet another pint of water, these boobs are owning me!!!

Matt B

Mornin PH,you may be right.Even though I've always been a boob man,I find now that since I started on this journey,really looking at boobs admiringly and as beauty rather than the lustful way I used to. That was why I posted the thread months ago about complimenting ladies on there breasts.And I guess if we are going to be addicted to something it may as well be self improvement!!

TTYS< Matt

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

Put your hands in the air, step away from the cups....Now! I couldn't resist that one! We all need some boob humor from time to time. Tell your husband to get some of those damn noise cancelling headphones so your BB machine won't bother him. Or maybe he should watch TV in another room! That sucker must be loud though for him to complain.

I'm in regrouping mode right now. I've quit the Brava, maybe for good, I think it was messing up my areolas and I want to stop before anymore damage is done. I really don't know if it was helping at all. But, I think my boobs needed a break from it anyway. I'm still listening to my video and massaging every night and now i've started added a heating pad for about 20 -30 minutes after I listen to the video. I'm still waiting to hear back from my BE Board contact, I sent him a very detailed account & answered a bunch of questions he asked me, that was on Friday and I was really hoping I'd have heard by now. He's very educated and I don't know if he's a herbalist or something, but I trust his knowledge. He even has his own forum, the NBE Lab, which is locked to new members, but he let me join so I could post my answers to his questions. I wish he'd hurry up! :D

I've pretty much decided that I'm going to start herbs at the beginning of my next period, which will be around early august. I've been eyeballing the Greenbush Enhancement Blend capsules. I used the EB liquid extract starting at the end of April which led to my very good month of May. When I picked up my refill of my medication on Saturday, I had the pharmacist check to see if fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto and wild yam interacted in anyway with what i'm taking. She researched it and found nothing of any concern. Besides, I'll be starting off slow with them anyway. I'm thinking about calling my neurologist and seeing what he thinks about me taking it, but I've already used the Enhancement blend liquid, even if it was a small amount, with no problems, as well as the Bustea, so I don't think there's any reason to call him, plus, I just saw him in April, he'd probably try to use this to get me back in the office to charge me a visit. Nope. And, I'm not telling my husband either...after all, he doesnt' want to talk about boobs anymore, so, its like, I decided to do this, but you don't want to talk about boobs, so I didn't tell you. :mad: Things are looking a bit better, since I've a week and a half removed from my period, but nowhere near where I was in May.

And, last week, I thought my husband found my Brava! :eek: He keeps his fishing rod in my closet and I had my Brava next to my bed in its cute pink little holder and when I came back from walking the dog, I found out his nephew had invited him to go fishing and there was his rod and all his gear all over the living room. The bed is very close to the closet door, so he would've had to stand on the bed to get the fishing rod. He's not the most observant, so he might not have seen it, but I certainly didn't ask him, hey, by the way, did you have to move my boob domes to get in the closet? ;)

Hey, at least you've made some progress, just focus on that and enjoy it! ;)

Lex'