Pectoral Muscles???

rainyrain

Hello Ladies! I've been lurking here for some time but didn't start my Noogleberry journey until 2.5 months ago. ;) Prior to NB, I dabbled with Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto, but finally came to the realization that the benefits of the herbs aren't great enough to put up with the faint curry/maple syrup smell on my sweaters! LOL

I've had some success with NB--mainly in the upper boobage area--and seem to be filling bras better, but have some concerns as to what it's actually doing. Any chance this is only increasing the mass of pectoral muscles? ??? I'm very petite (unable to put on much weight due to fast metabolism) and have always had firm breasts...but so far I'm noticing that the upper portion of my breasts are super firm (a lot firmer than I'd like), and I'm not even sure if there's any size difference in the lower portion of boobs. My goal is to increase size (32B--> large 32C or more!) but I don't want to end up with hard boobage! Have any of you had mammograms pre/post NB and confirmed what actually grew? Keeping my fingers crossed that NB increases breast tissue, not just muscle. Thanks a bunch for any feedback/advice!

jnorton22002

Hi ,

I want to welcome you to our forum. Also I would like to try and give you a reply to your question. The Noogleberry system works on or by tissue expansion only. It works by the use of suction and therefore, when pressure is applied the suction brings skin(tissue) into the domes. It is in this manner that breasts can be enlarged. Blood is brought into the tissue being expanded and it is in this way that the "growth" occurs. Muscle underlies this and in no way gets firmed or anything else. I believe what you may feel is muscle mass will only be tissue which is developing. My breasts have really grown on the top area, but it is not muscle. Pinch your skin and try to move it. You will find it is tissue. tighten your pec muscle and then grab your breasts you will then see that the pec muscle hasn't been affected. I hope this helps. I also truly feel this is the best way for us to improve our boobs Hugs to you Mama J :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!! Welcome to the forum!!!!!!
As a fairly new member to the NB family,
I have not noticed any kind of build up of
muscle mass in my pectoral muscles.
As momma J says it is just tissue that is
building up there.
Some experence rapid growth, while others
are slower to grow.
Take your time and go slowly, and you will
obtain growth.
Have fun and be carefull, As the boobie fairy
is on her way!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

stella235

Rainyrain, lucky you. You got the results that a lot of people are looking for. I hope to fill up my upper breast(s). Get them rounder and perkier.

rfl2009

Hi There,

I must say that I am still waiting for my extra lg domes but I have asked the question about Mammograms before and after as well. I can not get a response to save my life on the topic. At least not a direct answer as to before and afters. I can't believe that everybody here is under the age of thirty five and/or does not get regular yearly Mammos. I am not trying to discredit noogleberry at all, in fact I can't wait to get mine and be responsible with gentle pumping and patience. It is better than a boob job period! The lack of direct responses may have something to do with answering about before and after mammos being somehow a liability for the company, but that doesn't explain all the other women out there that have nothing to say on the issue. I am due for my yearly mammo in Dec, which of course will be too soon to tell about changes. At least tissue growth changes. I intend to noogle for at least a year as long as there are no other major problems. I will of course let you know after next years mammo the results. I can logically guess after growing up with a Doctor for a father and being a Personal trainer and fitness Professional that the permenant growth after a year of regular use would have to be either actual tissue gruwth due to the concept of tissue expansion, or scar tissue from tissue damage From perhaps over pumping. I would love to hear other thoughts on this issue. Take care of the Boobies!

rfl2009

Hi Rainyrain,

I am curious how you are doing? I wanted to say that the developement of the Pectoral muscle when subjected to the process of tissue expansion will indeed expand. Any tissue that is in contact with the chosen method of tissue expansion, whether it is skin, bone vascularity, or muscle, if apllied ccorrectly, continuously and for long enough will expand. You can google tissue expansion on its own and marvel and the many wonders of its use. The fact is that one can even expand or lengthen limbs or(bone,muscle and skin) with this process. Anyway, The developement of the pectoral muscle is a proper, natural and good reaction to negative sustained tissue expansion. This will help support the breast tissue and give the breast a more uplifted look.

rfl2009

Sorry Rainy rain,

There should be a comma between bone and vasculature. I am trying to teach my self how to type without looking at the keyboard. I make lots of mistakes.

rainyrain

Hello rfl2009,

Thank you for your explanation regarding pectoral muscles and their relation to the tissue expansion process. I'm very excited to hear back from a fitness professional. yay! Thank you.

I try to noogle on a daily basis and do see some growth. But I'm hoping the growth comes from actual tissue growth rather than formation of scar tissue and/or pectoral muscles. Even male body builders have a "cleavage" of some sort from their sculpted pectoral muscles, but I am not aiming for that type of look. I'm a thin gal and a softer feminine cleavage is what I'm hoping for.. (This is why I'm hoping to see more growth in the bottom portion of breasts; so far the upper portion is where I've seen the increase.)

Thank you again and I wish you much success with your NBE journey!

rainyrain

rfl2009

Hi Ther,

It's great to hear you are growing! I assume that your domes are covering all of your breast tissue and much of the pec? The whole area that is subjected to the suction will respond after a time, with expansion. Also the shape your are to start will mostly be the shape you will remain except for bigger and somewhat more firm/perky. I was thinking that if you only want the expansion of breast tissue alone than perhaps you can get a smaller size dome that literally fits to only the actual breast tissue area. Now, there is pectoral muscle under the breast tissue as well, but the expansion from the suction force will be less intense on this part of the pec as it is beneath the breast tissue. The breast is getting the most vacum pressure. With the bigger cups on a smaller breast we are incorporating vacum pressure on the breast and directly on the upper pectoral, which is not covered by breast tissue. I hear what you are saying about the look you desire, but keep in mind that you will not develop the pec using this method to the point that you might be worrying about,( the body builder look). It truelly will just give your boobs some lift and support. The breast it self will appear lifted by the slightly more developed pec, but the breast tissue will fill out at first, from swelling,(increased blood flow), then fill out or firm from actual expansion of breast tissue or growth. You have to do it every day. The longer you keep the swelling, is the longer that the tissue is in an expanded state even after the vacum is removed. Thats how the swelling facilitates the growth of tissue without having to wear the thing for ten hours like Brava. The swelling itself is stretching the breast sorta speak, keeping the tissue in an expanded state, which then cause the cells of the stretched to divide and multiply to fill in the newly created space. Also the muscle expands by way of tiny tears in the muscle tissue. The toss up is, that you will have to do it for like a year. Sounds pretty good hah!

blue_sardine

Hey rfl2009,

I've wondered about the mammogram question a lot too. I'm 28 and haven't had one yet, but a number of women on here are 45+, and I'd love it if one of them would comment on the issue! I want to know what's going on in there (in the breast) as a result of noogling, rather than just speculating and formulating ideas from scraps of related info gleaned from the internet and our collective life experience :D

rfl2009

I hear you, Blue_sardine. Can you tell me how long you've been noogling and whether you see any results? I really won't be able to tell anything with this years mammo, as it is this December and I am still waiting for my noogleberry. If we are both still around the forum next December, I'll definately let you know my results. I understand that some people don't believe in Mammos but there has to be someone hear thats had one after noogling for some time. Keep asking.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
I have had results in three weeks noogling. I found that I can move my muscles while using the the xxlarge domes, also :eek:. I recently recieved the xlarge domes. After jumping from large to xxlarge(unaware). Didnt want to stop my noogling sessions so I did it. I now have the xlarge domes I actually needed. Im not getting any swelling, swelling from the xxlrge domes only. I was a small 34b now a full round 34b, the fatty tissues has grew, kinda quick. Some say I look larger. So yes, the noogleberry system works ...Please keep me posted on your results. I can tell you exactly what I did and maybe it'll help you also... Goodluck on your noogling journey. By the way I drink all herbs in minty tea. I ll give you all details, just let me know..ok . Check out before and after pics