Peyronies

S

seetb

I have Peyronies with an upward curvature and purchased the extender. The directions say the device must be worn toward the opposite side of the curvature.

Question: Does that mean I would wear the extender with the plastic support piece on top with the silicone band on the bottom?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi seetb, you have a problem with your email account and I have emailed 3 times now from 2 different accounts to answer your question. I emailed you immediately after I received your first email. You need to supply a different email address or, adjust your spam settings. Please let me know if you receive this email, or this message on the forum and i can resend my original answer.

Kind regards
Steve
www.noogleberry.com

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi seetb , here is part of my reply from last week, please let me know if you need further help;

Basically, what you have said is correct , however, with movement it may not always be possible to wear it like that but you should still achieve straightening of the curvature even if the rods are on the same side.

It will be good if we can get some replies from other users with peyronies,

Kind regards

Steve

www.noogleberry.com

W

webmaster

Dear Sir,

Please log into your account and check your email address - it is flagged as un-deliverable. These accounts are automatically flagged as "suspended" if not attended to within 7 days.

Thanks

Webmaster