Pinky05's Progress

yhrodrig

Hi everyone!

I'm about to turn 25 in a few weeks. I'm about 113 lb, 5'2" and my bra size is 32B. Well, I can't ever really fill up a B cup. I just ordered Noogleberry last night after reading all of these awesome experiences. I hope I'll be one of the lucky ones! Here's my little story:

I used to be a small C cup back in high school but I went from 120 lb to 105 lb in about 2 weeks because I got sick and I lost my boobies along with the weight. It was really hard for me to get my weight back. I could never reach 120 lb again but now I fluctuate between 113 lb to 115 lb, which I feel much better about then the 105-107 lb that I was stuck with for almost 7 years. I could never get my cup C breast size back though. It wouldn't be such a big problem for me because I'm a small frame and everyone keeps telling me that my breast go with my body size (I think they are just trying to make me feel better). My main reason for trying to increase my cup size is that my younger sister's boobs are so big! I feel so insecure! She always looks sexy no matter what she wears, even with turtlenecks. But I don't feel very feminine unless I wear low cuts, which I can't always do, and don't really want to all the time. My cousin and I used to be small booby buddies, but last year she went and got implants, so now I'm all alone in my boobless world. I really don't want to go to the point of getting implants. I don't like how they look on bathing suits. You can tell right away that they are fake. I've tried some pills a few years back but they didn't work and thankfully I was able to get my money back. I don't remember their name though. I started taking Fulfillment by Natureday last year and I felt like something was starting to happen, but I was going through the little bottles so fast and it got expensive. I really couldn't live without the caffeine though, and that's one of the things you are supposed to give up for Fulfillment to work. I did like the cream and I think I'll order some more of it to go with the Noogleberry.

Well, my reason for posting is, I would like any advice I can get of what I should start doing to prepare before my Noogleberry arrives please. I don't want to start posting pictures until I receive my Noogle.

Here are a few questions I have:

Has anyone gotten any stretchmarks?
How can I avoid making my nipples big? I don't want them to grow. They're already about 1/4 of my boob size.
Has anyone actually had permanent results? Or is this something I'll have to do for the rest of my life to keep the size I want?

I would really appreciate any comments. :)

Matt B

Re: Brand new :) Just ordered Noogleberry last night...any tips on how to prepare?

Hi Pinky, glad to have ya here. I don't know about stretch marks,but you can blister yourself.Look at the post Blisters,Blisters,Blisters Sonofabitch!
The results are permanent,look at Evil Alex,Barbie and Jezzebell's threads and you'll see.
You can tape your nips and that helps but they may grow a little.

Hey,you are more than boobs Pinky don't forget that.As for the itty bitty titty committee,go to 007b.com-You'll feel a lot better about what you have. ;) Your' cousin is going rue the day she got implants,trust me.

Matt, ;)

yhrodrig

Re: Brand new :) Just ordered Noogleberry last night...any tips on how to prepare?

Thanks Matt :)

Do you think I need to start taking any other kind of supplement to help while my Noogle arrives?

Matt B

Hey Pinky,I wouldn't do a thing.Just try to eat right,get enough rest and drink plenty of water.The supplements add estrogen to your body
and even though the forum is full of girls who take tons of stuff,give the NB a shot.Boobs don't grow overnight as you know but if I can do it so can you,and you're supposed to have them!!LOL!!

Matt, ;)

NadiOne

Take Pictures, Take Measurements, Massage your breast and drink plenty of water if your not already. How exciting! 8)

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!

I.m so happy that you will start NG. Just take your time and don.t over pump! You will see the results you are looking for by taking your time!! Remember one day at a time!! :)

yhrodrig

Thank you!! I'm feeling very optimistic about NB!! I can't wait for it to arrive!

yhrodrig

:( It's been one week since I ordered NB but I still haven't received it. I know it can take up to 3 weeks but I'm soooo impatient!!!! How long did it take ya'll to arrive? I live in Texas.

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams

It took for me exact 7 working days without saturday from GB to GER

yhrodrig

I just noticed that I never actually received the email stating that the package has been shipped. The last email said it would be shipping soon. Does that mean it hasn't even been shipped? :(

JaniMouse

Pinky05 said:
I just noticed that I never actually received the email stating that the package has been shipped. The last email said it would be shipping soon. Does that mean it hasn't even been shipped? :(

I had exact the same issue, i wrote to Lucy.... it was just a software failure :) the package arrived 2 days later

But i would say, contact her just to be sure it's all right :)

yhrodrig

All last week I was sure I would receive my Noogleberry but nothing :( I ordered on September 3rd! I was hoping I would receive it before my bday on September 19th so I could at least have some fake swelling for it LOL... but it didn't arrive... now that I'm on a business trip my roommate tells me I received a box....GRRRRR!!!! and I have something going on tomorrow... so no Noogling for me until Thursday :*(

Ok, so I've read several threads that say some of you use some plumbing tape or something like that... I didn't order anything but my noogle and medium cups... could someone please explain to me what kind of tape I should buy? Also, what is the correct tape to use to tape my nipples... mine are already pretty big and I would hate to make them bigger.. I would really appreciate your help!

yhrodrig

So like I mentioned before, I finally received my Noogleberry and had my first session on Wednesday. I worked all day and then went to the Broadway show of Beauty and the Beast :) so I had very little time left at night to try my Noogle. I've read of people overpumping and how you're supposed to start out with short times so I only did about 15 minutes. I honestly did not know what the heck I was doing. I think I was doing some kind of version of the pump and release but lord knows if I was doing it right or wrong.

When trying on my cups though, my full breast does not fit in there. My nipple does not reach the top of the dome, but width wise, I could not fit my full breast in. I've seen pictures of different users where after Noogling, they are left with a large red circle around they're breast. The circle left after my noogle session was not around my full breasts. I think I might have received the wrong size cups. I'm a small B so I ordered mediums, so either the chart is wrong or I received the wrong size. Although I have noticed of several people complaining about the medium cups. I feel like if I keep noogling with these cups, my breast will get deformed or something. I've contacted Lucy about it. If I'm going to need a different size I'm going to be super disappointed because it took 3 weeks for this to come in. I don't think I would be patient enough to wait another 3 weeks for different domes.

Anyway, I don't really think the first session counts because I honestly don't know how to do that pump and release method. The next day I did it in the morning again for 15 minutes, but this time I did the pump and hold (I think). I pumped and left them alone for 15 minutes while getting ready for work. The feeling is weird at first, but you get used to it quick. I did use tape on my nipples because I already have large nipples and don't want them getting any bigger, but as I pumped, the tape would peel off. I guess I have to find better tape.

Throughout the day, I could feel the effects of the pumping. My breasts had a weird sensation I've never felt before. It was like I could feel the blood circulating where it had not before. Maybe it was just in my head. Has anyone else experienced this? Yesterday I decided to leave them on for a bit longer. Could someone tell me if I'm being paranoid? I've read of girls starting out with two hours right of the bat, and others saying you need to start slow. I don't put too much pressure when I pump. I do it enough to where I feel the pull but not too tight. Does this mean I can leave it longer? Yesterday I noogled for 15 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening. Just now I noogled for about 45 minutes... in the morning I couldn't because my boyfriend was here. I will, if time permits, be posting results weekly.

By the way, I'm using a cream I had bought from Natureday last year. I really like how it leaves your skin feeling. When I used it last year I did feel like it was helping my breasts grow but I wasn't consistent. I also ordered PM, which I will be very careful with, as I already have fibrocystic breasts, so I will probably be taking less then the recommended dose. I've also tried the Chi massage, or so I think, but honestly I have no idea if I'm doing it the right way or not. If someone could please explain to me how the Chi massage actually goes I would really appreciate it.

Finally, here are my pictures:

As you can see, my right breast is smaller then my left breast and my nipples are huge compared to my breast size *sigh* hopefully that will change soon!

Attachments

• Before-Bra.JPG
    Before-Bra.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Right.JPG
    Right.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Left.JPG
    Left.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Front-Before.JPG
    Front-Before.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 119
  • Bra-Right.JPG
    Bra-Right.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Bra-Left.JPG
    Bra-Left.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 61

JaniMouse

Hii Pinky,

if you want to exchange your NB Domes, talk to Lucy about another delivery service UPS Express...
it's not that much more expensive, but they deliver worldwide within 3-4 working days :)
So your patience will stay cool...

This weird breast feeling hahahaha, yes same here, i've it every time it feels like ants tingle.
I started with 2 Hours a day, one in the morning, one in the evening after work, i'm still doing it like this.
I think this time dependson how comfortable you are with the pumped breasts, and how they look like.

I dont know about the chi massage, i just massage mine in a way which i enjoy that massage :)

Your pics are nice, i think you are in a good starting position, good luck with your progress !!

yhrodrig

Thanks for your reply Janimouse! :) I've contacted her and I'm just waiting on her to respond. Do you suggest I get the large or the CL?

I finished noogling about an hour ago but the red marks are still present... they usually go away right away. I'm not putting too much pressure when I noogle. I think its just the size of the domes are too small for me but if anyone else can think of something I am doing wrong I would really appreciate some feedback.

Attachments

• 2012-10-01 17.01.59.jpg
    2012-10-01 17.01.59.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 61

JaniMouse

Pinky if i look on your 4th pic, i would say... you could use the CLs. But it is difficult to say whether the contoured are convenient for you.
That depends on your thorax shape.

The red marks, u could try to massage them out, i get them also with the CLs, it's every day different by me.. how long they last.
It's somehow between 10 and 45 mins until they disappear.

yhrodrig

Thank you for your help Janimouse :) although I saw your post too late. I odered the large cups. Lucy said that would be the best for now.

I'm excited! I got my PM today! I've read some scary stories but also some really great ones so I'm going to start out with only one per day. I would really appreciate any suggestions. One question I do have about it, am I suppose to take it at the beginning of my cycle or anything like that? Also, I ordered some Maca. Is it safe to take both Maca and PM at the same time? If it is not, I'll hold off on one of the two while I run out of the other. I just would really love to have some curves. I have some but very little... and my butt is almost nonexistent.

Tomorrow will be a week that I started pumping :) I will be posting some pics.

yhrodrig

Hi everyone! (if anyone is actually reading this :-\) Today has been one week since I started Noogling. I don't know if the first day counts though, because i had no clue what I was doing and I only did it for like 15 minutes because I was scared. I've been pumping daily since. Sometimes for at least 15-20 minutes if I don't have much time, and others I go up to an hour and 15 minutes. I've been trying to pump my right breast more because it is smaller, so I start out with the right one for like 15-20 minutes, then I put the left one and finish up the hour with both on. I read from another user's post (can't really remember who, I think Anastasia) to fold the tube on the left one so that I can pump the right one with more pressure.

The second day I noogled I started feeling my breasts sore, kinda how they feel before my period comes, so I guess that's a good thing. I don't know if it's just me, because it's too soon, but I'm starting to see a small difference in my left breast. it looks just a tiny bit (very very tiny) more full and it feels heavier. My right breast also feels a little bit fuller but I'm feeling faster results on my left breast. I need to do dedicate an entire hour session just for my right breast so that it can catch up :/. Like mentioned in my previous post, I received my PM in the mail yesterday and I'm starting out with only one per day. Maybe next week I'll start with two per day. The bottle says 3 but I'm scared. We'll see what happens.

Attachments

• Right boob is more loose.jpg
    Right boob is more loose.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Right-pink padded bra.jpg
    Right-pink padded bra.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 47
  • Left-pink padded bra.jpg
    Left-pink padded bra.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Pink padded bra-little swelling.jpg
    Pink padded bra-little swelling.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Green Bra-little swelling.jpg
    Green Bra-little swelling.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Right-bare.jpg
    Right-bare.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Left bare.jpg
    Left bare.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Nips Untaped-Little Swelling.jpg
    Nips Untaped-Little Swelling.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Nips Taped-Little Swelling.jpg
    Nips Taped-Little Swelling.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Left boob is more full.jpg
    Left boob is more full.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 63

JaniMouse

Hi Pinky,

good luck with your PM and soon with your L domes :D if i look on your first set of pictures and your second now..
i would say there is already a realy nice difference , looks realy good. Hang in there you will reach your goal.

As far as i know... the PM shouldn't be taken in the period, but i can't say really much about it, cause i'm still not taking
any herbs, just pay some attention to unwanted side effects.