Please Help: Dome Sizing Question!!!!!:)

G

girlygirl

[size=10pt]Hello All! Another newbie question before buying!

I currently wear a 32 C bra. Measurements: 27" underbust; 34" over fullest part. Should I order Medium Domes or Large Domes. I originally thought large because they are 13cm across and I found a bowl in my kitchen the same measurement and it seemed to fit my chest, but I'm not sure. What do you all think???

**Also I plan to wear some type of silicone sheeting or hopefully the rings when they come out, if that makes a difference.**

~*~Girly Girl~*~

F

frostedmint06

Based on your measurements I think the large domes would fit the best. Just my two cents! Hope that helps.

A

annie

Hi Girlygirl,

I don't know if this will be much use to you, but I also faced the same dilemma of not knowing whether to go for the medium or large domes. I can't really advise you what size would be best , but , just to let you know , my under bust measurement is just a bit bigger than yours (I'm almost 28 inches) and I wasn't able to get a seal using the large domes, even using just one at a time. From my experience unless you can definitely fit both cups flat against your chest, you should opt for the size smaller. This is what I did and have found the medium cups to be so much better and I'm hoping to grow into my large cups!

Having said that, your around the bust measurement is a good inch bigger than mine, so maybe the large size would be okay for you, especially if you apply a KY JELLY moisturiser before to help get a good seal - this was a tip given to me by Lucy at Noogleberry.

Sorry I haven't been able to give you any clear advice one way or another, perhaps if you email the Noogleberry team with your measurements they will be able to give you an answer - they were very helpful to me on this subject.

Good Luck.
Love Annie

L

Louise1982

I wear 32C, I'm 26.5 under and 33.25 bust (probably technically 30DD - 30D a bit tight). I have the medium and they don't stay on at all, even when I had swolled breasts with Brava up to 32DD I still couldn't get the mediums on never mind the large. Message Lucy and see if you could buy the medium and exchange if they're too small. The problem is not lack of breast tissue but lack of width on the rib cage.

G

girlygirl

Thank you for all your responses!

It sounds like I should go with the Medium Domes because of my underbust measurement being 27" and I will apply some type of moisturizer to help the seal either way. I will email Lucy/Noogleberry team to be absolutely sure. Thanks again.

~*~GirlyGirl~*~​

S

ShelleyL

Hello-
I'm delighted to find such a great forum! I too am a newbie and doing my research on what to buy, sizes, etc. My under measurement is 30.5, over is 34. Would I get the large domes? (You all have very tiny under measurements by the way!) :D

ShelleyL

L

Louise1982

I'm a midget that's why!

I think you may need some sort of silicone sheeting or the new white foam pads to help the medium stay on.

If you're 30 under and 34 over you probably want to start with the medium too, as although two large cups will fit on your chest simultaneously you may not have enough actual boob to fill the opening all the way round so they won't seal.

G

girlygirl

[size=10pt]So now I am thinking of going with the BB domes and ordering the spare parts of the NB to put it all together. With BB should I order the large domes? (Again measuring 27 under 34 over 32C bra) and Will the new rings fit those BB domes as well or what type of cushioning is best weatherstripping, silicone sheeting, rubber sheeting, white foam pads ???????[/size]

*~*GirlyGirl*~*​

L

Louise1982

I'd go for BB large, if you're in the UK I ordered mine from Mark Barker at www.gismostore.com, you get free shipping and you should get them in a couple of days.

The rings made for the NB medium will fit the BB large.