please help me w XL problem...

wannabecee

My breasts just don't stretch inside them. :-\

I see some stretching of the sides, but the breast itself doesn't move up the cup as I pump. After 50 minutes on ( I don't pump after the initial pump) my ribs start to hurt like hell and that is w the camper tape as a cushion.

I was using the Ls for most of the last month and then 1L and 1XL and had nice swelling in the morning (36 1/4" - 36 3/4") but now that I'm on the XLs alone - nothing. I'm back down to last month's number..36" :'( :'(

When i was on the Ms and then the Ls i could see the boob stretch upward as I pumped, but not w these cups.

will I still be able to get growth w/o that? btw I reach the 2 1/4" mark inside the XLs.

any advice or your experience would help soooooooooo much...

thanks!

M

morninghello

Hey, wannabecee. I started with the large cups, and after two months (before totally filling the L cups), I switched to the XLs. Since the diameter of the XLs is a good deal wider than the large cups, the "new" skin/tissue that gets covered and pulled in must start filling up around the inside before you'll get more outward pull. I just looked back at my pumping log, and it looks like it took about 2 weeks before the extra space started to really fill in. I now fill up the sides so much better and get lots of outward pull. Don't worry... it'll just take a little time. In the meantime, you'll probably notice a lot more of a rounded, wider look... that's what I noticed soon after starting with the XLs.

If you want to have more outward pull with them, you could layer some of your camper mounting tape on the inside of the domes so that the diameter is shrunk a bit. I’ve also done that with poster tack before and it works well. Good luck!

Anastasia916

I don't really have an outward pull or fill up the sides of the XL domes yet either which is why I laugh and say I barely fill them lol. I think it will come in time, I haven't changed much measuring wise either, been at 36 to 36 1/2 inches when the swelling goes down, with swelling 37 to 37 1/2 inches. I think you just gotta have patience. And I been using the XLs for some time now, one to two months. I wouldn't try to force it. And if you over pump it would just do more bad than good. Hang in there hun, I am.

sara30500

I am using 1 XL, and 1 L at this moment, not sure if I am going to order another XL yet.
I use two layers of the Mounting Tape to minimize the painful pressure from the XL . Maybe you can even try 3 layers.

wannabecee

thanks for the advice. I've got 2 layers of mounting tape on them and am going to keep at it...soon enough I'll get that pull.

maybe it's time to hide the measuring tape for a while...lol ;)

wannabecee

It's finally getting better. Still no outward pull, but it's not nearly as painful as before. I've got the white rings that remain hours after noogling, but I'm thinking that that's just because I need to use a bit more pressure to keep these huge cups on. As far as measurements, I'm not increasing and today I measured 1/8" less than usual. :p It's okay - it looks like the boob is getting wider and hey that's ok by me. strangely I swell more during the day then I did w the L's or the M's. ???

For anyone starting w a new cup size, don't get discouraged. It's a pain getting adjusted to it, but it will happen. I used to have to use a clamp to get the L's on one at a time and now it's 2 seconds to throw them on and pump.

happy noogling and let's all get that spring growth spurt! ;D

J

Joan_CD

Are you using a lot of lubricant? What I do is use my L cups first for about 30 minutes and then switch to XL cups. The other girls are right though, the extra skin coming in on the sides is swelling up and I also don't see a great deal of swelling at the front. I like the combination of the 2 sizes. I get some stretching with the L cups and fullness with the XL cups.

Hi, i don't suppose someone can take a photo of the L and XL domes side by side and post it?. I have thought about ordering one XL to try it out.
I currently reach the 2 - 2 1/4 mark on the large and am filling the sides (on the outside) to the inch mark, so I don't know if i would fit the XL yet?

wannabecee

Thanks for the advice, Joan. I thought that I could move up to using just the XLs now that i can get them on, but I don't seem to get any outward stretch w the XLs. So I use the XLs 2x during the day and at night I use the Ls only so as to get some nice swelling outward. And yes, lots of lubricant is a must to keep the XLs on.

Mycup- If you do get the XLs, combine them w the Ls so that you continue to get that outward swellling. As far as when someone is ready to move to a bigger cup, I'm thinking that as long as you need ANY suction to fill the cup, you can still use it and get growth. I fill the Ls with 3 pumps, and I get more swelling from them than the XLs where its many many pumps to get them to stay on. So....keep the Ls nearby and use them alongside the XLs...

Best of luck! :)

itsjust4fun91

I thought the same thing wannab, about the cups not pulling the same. It felt different and when I look down they don't look like they are sticking out as far, BUT when I look at the side view in the miror wiht them on, it looks like they are fulled out as far as in the larges. Maybe with the width added it just feels different.

J

Joan_CD

wannabecee said:
Thanks for the advice, Joan. I thought that I could move up to using just the XLs now that i can get them on, but I don't seem to get any outward stretch w the XLs. So I use the XLs 2x during the day and at night I use the Ls only so as to get some nice swelling outward. And yes, lots of lubricant is a must to keep the XLs on.

Mycup- If you do get the XLs, combine them w the Ls so that you continue to get that outward swellling. As far as when someone is ready to move to a bigger cup, I'm thinking that as long as you need ANY suction to fill the cup, you can still use it and get growth. I fill the Ls with 3 pumps, and I get more swelling from them than the XLs where its many many pumps to get them to stay on. So....keep the Ls nearby and use them alongside the XLs...

Best of luck! :)

Yes to what she said ;) I think the combination of L and XL is the way top go to get fuller and larger!