Post positive results here

P

Philli

Hello SaveTheTaTas. Let me explain what is happening. You say that there doesn't seem to be any growth, but your old bras dont seem to fit anymore. What's happening is that Noogling is reforming the shape of your breasts...they are becoming more rounded and fuller. This doesn't mean that when you take off the cups and run to the mirror that you are going to see a lot of difference in actual size. But, when you put on an old bra... why doesn't it feel right? I would guess that you wear a normal bra with a centre strap over your shoulder and your boobs seem to be bulging out at the sides while being squished down from the front. They are growing but not as you imagined they would....visually so everybody can see. I went through this phase after growing from B to C a few years ago too. The answer is to wear bras with side straps which support the rounder shape of your breasts and gather them 'up front' where you want them to be. I've posted these pics before but I'll put them up again since it apprears to be a recurring doubt that Nooglers have.

These is are E bras and as you can see they support the sides perfectly and give the form that we all strive for.

Attachments

• 09_11_0.JPEG
    09_11_0.JPEG
    39.9 KB · Views: 486
  • 09_23_3.JPEG
    09_23_3.JPEG
    13.5 KB · Views: 508
  • 11_24_2.JPEG
    11_24_2.JPEG
    15.8 KB · Views: 385

Shygurl1

Great post, Philli. :) I'll keep that in mind when I run into the same prob down the road.

BTW, luv that black bra pic! Very sexy... ;)

SaveTheTaTas

That's interesting, Philli! Thanks so much, that encourages me alot. I wasn't going to give up Noogling.. no way lol. I really believe that the system works, I was just afraid that maybe I was one of the rare people that it unfortunately wouldn't work for and I was getting discouraged. Even if it didn't work for me, hell.. I would still recommend it to people. It's worth a try... it's so inexpensive and the customer service from Lucy is amazing. I guess i just needed that extra boost of encouragement though hehe! I went back and looked at ur old post again about the side strap bra, I remember looking at those posts a while back and totally forgot about them. I just ordered a bra from the eBay link that u posted; it looks so cute! Can't wait to receive it. If you don't mind me asking, I still have this weird question tho lol: What is different about the side strap bra? I don't seem to understand the concept of a center-strap bra. I'm assuming that ur talking about just a regular bra like this:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GK-241061&page=1&cgname=OSBRPSIGZZZ&rfnbr=5710

I can see that the straps on the side-strap bra look different. But I don't know what u mean when u say the other bras just have center support? Do you mean how the underwire cups only support the hanging of the breast? Sorry for these questions, I'm just trying to clarify it in my head so I can look for the side-strap bras more without difficulty :)

P

Philli

I'm talking about regular everyday bras that we wear on which the shoulder strap is in line with the nipple. VS bras like the one in your link, are pre-formed and have padding on the side to push the breasts together.

xxkeeleyketxx

i have noogled for nearly 5weeks now
I have grown 1.5"
I was a full 32A but i'm now a full 32B
I noogle for an hour in the morning & an hour at nite (sometimes 2hours)

SaveTheTaTas

Philli said:
I'm talking about regular everyday bras that we wear on which the shoulder strap is in line with the nipple. VS bras like the one in your link, are pre-formed and have padding on the side to push the breasts together.

Oh okay. You live in a different country other than U.S. right? The bras we have here are mostly shaped like the ones that they sell at Victoria Secret (except for the old lady bras lol). I'm not sure if I've seen a bra that has straps on the center of the bra? I've been wearing bras like the Victoria Secret one since I'm 14.. I'm 22 now. So is this the correct bra to wear while growing?

blue_sardine

Oh okay. You live in a different country other than U.S. right? The bras we have here are mostly shaped like the ones that they sell at Victoria Secret (except for the old lady bras lol). I'm not sure if I've seen a bra that has straps on the center of the bra? I've been wearing bras like the Victoria Secret one since I'm 14.. I'm 22 now. So is this the correct bra to wear while growing?

Hey SaveTheTaTas -

don't worry too much about the semantics or what to call the different kinds of bras, just simply go to a lingerie shop or two and physically look for one that looks like Phili's and you'll be fine! It really doesn't matter which bra you wear while growing - all Phili was saying is that bras like the ones she's wearing in her pics help to move the breast mass more 'front and centre' for that projected look everyone's after, as they support the very sides of the breasts a bit more, and as our breasts tend to get wider from noogling, that's a good thing. They support the sides more effectively than a push-up, in fact, but with a different visual effect.

You'll notice that the straps on Phili's come straight up from the very very edge of the cups, and many Victoria Secret ones don't. Compare them visually and you'll see the difference. I have had trouble finding the 'Phili style' bra in an A cup - in Australia they tend to make that design for B's and up, but they're around, so they probably are in the U.S. as well :)

Hope that helps!

Best of luck,
Blue :)

0xducesax0

nothing much to report here but i get really cool swelling :)
i just wanted to bump this post so we can keep it going and have a place where all positive results are posted so as to motivate the rest :)

Anastasia916

To update my progress, I have acheived the 32D status but wear 34C bras until I get to a size I'm happy with I don't want to order expensive bras, and all bras in a 32 band over a B cup are pricey brands. I measure at 36 1/2 now without swelling, before NB I was 34 inches. Now my goal is a 32DD/34D, booby greed has taken over me! Oh and I been pumping a year now.

kitkat09

Hi everyone,

I have noogled for 11 months
I have grown 2 cm (hardly see any growth). This is the diff of my breast circumference.
I noogle for 1 -2 hr for ea session and 2-3 times a day
My bra size was still the same. I hardly noticed any changes and also taking PM in conjunction with this. I am wondering if this really works since I am only seeing that it only heard and saw success stories of the same members....

Very frustrating at this stage. I am still the same. My clothes still fit the same on my bust (after almost 1 yr of noogling nonstop DAY AND NIGHT!).

Kitkat

charitywat88

I have noogled 6 months.
Started at 32" across bust. Now measure 36".
I went from 34A to 34C. With swelling I am a 34D.
I have grown 4 inches in 6 months.

Yes kitkat09 it really works!!! :)

Teeny Tiny

I am happy to say that I believe I have finally graduated from a 34A to a 36A over the last month. It's taken a year of pumping but I've finally grown out of my 34A bra, which was loose when I first started noogling. I can finally wear a 36A which fits better in the band and actually fill the cups for the first time. And my right one is finally almost caught up to the left it size. Yippy, I'm finally on my way to getting my D's! :D With any luck now that I've had some growth hopefully having more tissue to work with will help me in getting to my goal. ;)

melons

CONGRATS TEENY TINY !!!

SO technically your size could be 34C as well !!! I am so so happy for you !!

Enjoy your growth and congrats once again sweety !!! :D

lotsa luv,
melons

Teeny Tiny

Thanks melons!

Don't think I have quite enough to be a 34C, more like a B, which is better than the AA I started out with. I'm finally on my way to heading toward my goal of 36D's. It's been a long rough year of trying to stay motivated and keep noogling without any results for the first 10 months or so, but now that I've started to grow I'm more motivated now than ever! ;)

Abigail3

Congrats TT! :D

Regarding Philli's bra: I really like that style bra. I would like to get that if I could but does anyone know where in the U.S. I can find something like that in a 32C or 32D? I have a hard time trying to find 32" bands because most people aren't petite...iykwim.

Anastasia916

Abigail, I'm a 32 bandsize also so I know how hard it is, it's hard to find a 32 band in anything over a B cup! I'm not sure what bra you are referring to, but I order my 32 band bras from Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood. Both sell 32 bands, I only buy from them when they have sales, but they have stores in the US. I'm a 32D now aiming for a 32DD lol and a 32DD will be extremely hard to find haha, but really a 32D is not that big. It sounds big, but it's not. To be where I want to be I'd need to be a 32DD which would be like a 34D but haha don't listen to me I've got boobie greed lol.

Abigail3

Anastasia: I searched on google 32DD and found a site herroom.com that starts with 32D and goes all the way up to 32H! :eek:......you'll have to pay a pretty penny though. Also they have 30" bands as well. So I guess we have to shop online since it's hard to find them in department stores. Yes Victoria's secret has 32" bands too...but not a wide variety of styles correct?

Anastasia916

Yes, I know about herroom, I just prefer VS and Frederick's, and VS has a wide variety of styles in a 32 band. If you go to their website you can search for bras by size and find them.

that1spaztichik

The style of bra that Abigail is talking about...the one that Philli recommends for extra OOMPH...is where the straps are on the SIDE of the cup...like next to your arm...rather than closer to the CENTER of the cup, like a traditional, everyday bra. So I ran into this post and realized that since I'm a VS JUNKIE...I just saw this new style in the store and it's the style you're wanting to find. Comes in 32 A-D, too :)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GP-258488&page=1&cgname=OSBRPVERVIL&rfnbr=5708

*Oh, and while I'm at it, I see that there are some other bras that follow that style, too. Like...

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GP-264362

Just look at the site, you'll find them. But there's a good visual representation of the strap thing.