praise and a few questions from a new user

B

bandit

so, first of all i am definitely excited about this, especially after reading comments by people and how everyone is helping each other out! :) and lucy, i appreciate that you are forthcoming with information and seem to give very truthful feedback. brava was the first system i heard about and when i tried to ask questions they would just send a form letter and/or literature that did not answer my questions (this happend a few times). that has made me appreciate this forum all the more. and the fact that i can actually afford noogleberry is another big positive! so many thanks to all sorts of people. :)

so, recently purchased a noogleberry on ebay and it came with a small and a medium cup. much to my surprise (as i am 34a) the small didnt fit. so i am using the medium cup. if i casually pump it up, all seems fine. but, i really went for it earlier (not in a damaging way though) and my nipples were almost touching the top! so does that mean i should already buy a large cup? i am asking because i kind of want to get a two cup system going but also want to not go crazy with spending money, so i am wondering if i should buy another medium cup or just get two large cups. how much do you fill the cups before it is considered maxed out?

another question is, have peopel found that the general shape of their boobs have stayed the same and just gotten bigger? i like the shape of my boobs and i am afraid that they might change to a less desireable shape (although obviously not worried enough to not use this!)

can caffine negatively affect growth?

is it better to do a few shorter sessions a day or one longer one? and what is the minimum time per day one should spend to be considered on a "regime"? (as much as i want to use it a lot, i am in graduate school and so not home much).

okay, thanks for your time!

K

kultzu

Hello Bandit,

Glad you found NB , I had the similar experience as yours when started to search for breast enlargement method. I even phoned to Brava. Talked to a personal a couple of times, however some doubts remained. My biggest concern with Brava has been that I couldn't commit myself to it for 10-12 hours of use per day and for several weeks. I would have gone crazy if I would have missed any. By accident , I found NB from ebay and followed the link to ask Lucy a few questions. Also I had read several posts from this forum and decided to give myself a 'GO'. Without any expectation (honestly) I eventually got amazing result (A-->C). I couldn't be happier.

To answer your questions. As you almost fill up the medium cup that means soon you will need to swap the large cup. From my experience , the double system is much more convenient and time saving as half of time comparing to single system. You may want to order large cups and keep the medium one as spare, that is what I am doing as well although the medium cups are in the closet , untouched for several months now.And how do u know that you fill up the cup ? First observation is of course , your nipple is touching the end of the cup and the whole breast feels pretty much tight. For me I got pain while using it and couldn't wait to receive the large cups ;).

About shape of the breasts, mine remain same. They were and are round but much fuller now. Perhaps you will hear from another users regarding this.

I have read from several website that caffeine affects breast growth. Whether is true or not , it is better for your health not to consume too much. Recommendation from one health company is 6 cups / day max , considering one cup is 120 ml so small cup not a big mug.

For the session of use per day and how often per day depends very much on how your body can take it in. I couldn't find time to use it more than once or twice a day a the beginning. And I only used 10-15 mins when I started the first few days. After that I increased it to 30 mins and used it only once a day, before going to bed. I found that it suited me well for many reasons. My nipples became very sensitive that I didn't feel like wearing bra right away after the pump so going to bed was my best solution ;D. The other thing is the red rings around my boobs, they will be gone in the morning so don't need to worry if I would wear wide cut top :D.

All in all is pretty much on what your routine and lifestyle is. Listen to your body and find out the best way that suits you.

I hope this helps.
Kultzu

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi bandbit and thank you for your post. Im sure i cannot add anything to what Kultzu has said except that the medium cup rings should give you an etxra 1/2 inch. But if you decide to go for the large cups, please email me off forum and dont buy them from my website as i can sort something out to help you ;) .

best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

W

Hi Bandit,

As for your concern about caffeine, like Kultzu, I saw lots of websites saying it does affect it too :-\ Some people even say you should limit to one coffee per day :eek: Also, some recommended that you should avoid anything that contain caffeine, such as chocolate :'( Some say, you should never drink coffee on a empty stomach as it absorb more caffeine into your body :-\ so, I guess avoid it if you can but don't have to force yourself to it... Too much caffeine is not healthy for you anyway :p

I hope I didn't confuse you ::) Maybe someone knows the facts about caffeine?? ???

regards,

-www-

N

Natale69

Hi bandit,

What ever suits you best is the answer to the question regarding the length of your sessions. Trial and error is what you need to do to determine what is going to work. Don't over do it get a good pump and see what happens. After you finish you should see redness that will go away after a while. The redness is blood going into your breasts and a sign that you have a good pump. You want to avoid bruising or a purplish color as this means you have over done it either too much pressure or too long with the cups on, or a combination of both. When I did that, I had to stop completely until the bruising went away. When i did not it would only increase in size. Patience and consistency are the keys to success. Only commit to what you can do for time in other words, if you have 15 minutes twice a day then do that. If you have 15 minutes twice a day but want to spend 30 minutes twice a day but don't have a way to commit to that time frame then you'll probably get discouraged and give up. If you commit to the time that you have now and stick with it once you begin to see results, you'll find more time to use your NB. I've been there too I tried to commit more time than I had and got discouraged, once things got settled for me I committed what i could then found I was looking for more time and I found it.

Like Kultzu, I started out with an A cup, I am a healthy B and working towards a sexy C! I'll reach that goal sooner or later. As for the coffee, I am a heavy coffee drinker and there are other lifestyle issues that have taken me longer to get where I want to be. However, unlike the other sites that you mentioned although these vices are detrimental to enlarging my breasts. At least with NB, I am getting somewhere. All those other sites with the pills, creams, soaps etc. which always seemed to be the reason why my money was never cheerfully refunded. I got results!

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Natale69

B

bandit

cool, thanks guys for all the advice :) . i only drink black tea, not coffee, so hopefully that will at least be better. i can probably cut back a bit but it is something i dont want to give up so it is good to know that i dont absolutely have to! and i am definitely still interested to hear back from a few people as to whether the shape of their boobs changed or not..

N

Natale69

Hi bandit,

Mine went from bumps to boobs! does that count? I can also tellyou the after filling my cups, when I release the pressure they go from the shape within to spreading out just a bit and back to their normal shape but of course the larger size they have grown into since I began using my NB. Does that help?

Natale69

M

mdwpa73

Kultzku and Natale -
How long did it take you to go from an A to your current sizes?

K

kultzu

Hi mdwpa73,

I will try my best to tell you which points of time I changed the sizes since I can't remember exactly anymore (used to keep track last year but hadn't done that this year).

Well, started to use NB in March 07 with A size ...then changed my bra to B size in May 07. Oh, boy ! Can't remember when I changed my bra to C cup but it was before September 07 when I had a late summer holidays anyway. During holidays I didn't use the system everyday 'coz it was not convenient when I didn't have a private time. Most of the time with my family and friends :D , so I continue again when I returned home.

Only thing I remember very well is how fast I filled up the cups (small and medium) very quickly that I needed to email Lucy to purchase the next cup sizes. Also the feeling of 'couldn't wait to receive them' ;D.

I started to pump with a break in between from January this year. Last week I only pumped on the weekend (which was yesterday) and I filled up the large cups. I look forward to trying with softrings on them as many girls claimed to have less marks and more comfy with.

Sorry I couldn't tell you the exact timing. You may have found from old posts.

Have a nice day,
Kultzu

P

Philli

I'd just like to throw in a short reply here. Most of you have seen my pics...modest B to a bulging D...but that over a 3 1/2 year period. I believed in the method from day 1...and as the saying goes..the proof of the pudding...

With regard to coffee. I like my coffee in the morning...cant do without it..So, i changed to de-caff. Tastes just as good, and even my guests dont know they are drinking it when they come round. Solved that problem in a jiffy. ;D

U

umbasheer

Philli why didn't you put your pictures in the gallery. The pictures there serve as inspiration for us all. Hope to see more coming in the near futurue.

Thanks,
Kareemah

P

Philli

You'll find my pics on Page 3 under the Title: My Experience with Suction Cups. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a computer dunce and couldn't figure out how to put them into the gallery.

N

Natale69

Hello All,

Just a quick note here running late for work. As far as decaf goes I've tried that and while it has come a long way with regards to the flavor I'll agree you can't tell the difference, however, after having a cup and sitting around when the old noggin begins bobbin you realize you've been slipped colore flavored water! Sadly that is my issue, but I have cut down on my caffeine intake quite a bit over the years and for the most part only drink it in the morning. Again, that was only 1 vice or lifestyle choices that prevented breast growth from herbal supplements. The point I was making when I said that was, my lifestyle gave all the customer service representatives a reason to deny any attempt for a refund because their products did not produce results. With noogleberry all I needed to do was commit my time and pump and it only takes an initial investment to get started instead of a monthly cost until one determines whether or not the supps work.

Hope this clarifies my comments.

Regards,
Natale69

P

Philli

Well, although its not clear...I live in Germany. German coffee is the best... After drinking English coffee it is clear to see why English people drink tea.

I drink roasted ground coffee which is perked through a filter. Its as good as 'normal' coffee and no noticeable difference in the taste.