Preparing for fat transfer

MissExq

Hello fellow nooglers,

Stats - 46yr old 3 grown children 5'5 150lb ish with tuberous breasts

I bought my first NB about 4 years ago and used it for a few months with slight growth then other priorities took over my NB time. I have recently dug out my NB, purchased air locks which makes such a huge improvement and started to prepare my breasts for fat transfer.

My Dr doesn't use the expansion method but has plenty of exp with Fat Transfer to breasts. Date set for operation is 17 June 2014.

I have attached my current pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 79

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm glad you made your way here but I'm sorry to hear your first attempt with NB was disappointing. As for the transfer, I am curious about the process and what it can do. It is better than an implant of blastic and such. However, isn't like 8 weeks a bit short for prep stretching?

In any case, I hope you keep us in the loop and I would like to see the after pictures.

DJ

MissExq

Hi DJ

Thanks for the welcome. I wouldn't say my first attempt was disappointing I really didn't give it enough time. I really wished I had of stayed with it.

I think 8 weeks for stretching prior to fat transfer will be fine, I have been NB since Feb so have a little time up already and I just love the effect of my noogling. I have changed it up with the 7-2 method and get a much better response.

I can not take supplements as the totally mess with me so it's all physical methods for me

Xxx

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's good to hear. I know pumping can be very frustrating as I experience this situation myself. But I'm doing my best to just enjoy the journey and all the new sensations and experiences. Since you've have been pumping for a few weeks, how has your body responded? Being a few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if the changes are hard to see (especially if there is no picture trial).

DJ

MissExq

I have just progressed to CL domes and they are a much better fit with more room for my breasts to grow.
I also purchased the hand pump with gauge. Could anyone tell me what the optimum pressure is for growth with Noogkeberryt

James

I recommend pumping one day a week as long and hard as you can without creating red dots, blisters or bruising and the rest of the week at 5 "Hg. Breasts should be well lubricated with an oil like safflower oil in your grocers's salad oil section. Drink lots of water. And of course massage, massage, massage. Your progress looks good.

MissExq

Thanks James great advice,

I had amazing swelling this morning after My second session with my new CL. I love them!

I pumped maximum for 5 seconds and released fully a couple of times then held 5g pressure for an hour.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 44