probably a dumb question...but I'm curious!

that1spaztichik

Hi! Ok. So this is something that I've been wondering for awhile now. I've been searching through the forums, and some people report not only have gained cup sizes, but band sizes. How does this work? I am aware of sister sizes, like 34B=32C and so forth, but how on earth could someone GAIN a band size if they don't gain weight? Also, if they need that extra wide cup for their newly-wide-thanks-to-noogle boobs, then what do they do with the excess bra band in the back? Braid it? ;) Haha. Thank you to anyone who has some insight :)

sofia1

lol i don't thinks it's a dumb question because i was wondering that myself! because the rib cage is fixed so how does it grow an inch or 2 ??? unless there is weight gain.

M

morninghello

Yeah, you shouldn't be changing band sizes unless the measurement under your breasts has changed. It shouldn't go up unless there has been weight gain or, perhaps, unless pregnancy caused your rib cage to change (but no one on here has used NB while pregnant or before and then after a pregnancy to my knowledge). In the couple of instances I've noticed people on here report that they've gone from one band size to another, it's a mistake in thinking that the number corresponds to the breast measurement rather than the rib cage measurement. So, basically, your thinking is correct :)

Anastasia916

Morninghello, TT noogled in the past, got preggers, had her baby, then started pumping afterward, she is the only one I know on the board that has done that though.

Paloma

morninghello said:
Yeah, you shouldn't be changing band sizes unless the measurement under your breasts has changed. It shouldn't go up unless there has been weight gain or, perhaps, unless pregnancy caused your rib cage to change (but no one on here has used NB while pregnant or before and then after a pregnancy to my knowledge). In the couple of instances I've noticed people on here report that they've gone from one band size to another, it's a mistake in thinking that the number corresponds to the breast measurement rather than the rib cage measurement. So, basically, your thinking is correct :)

Whoa! Pregnancy can cause your ribcage to change??? How does it do that???