Puffy Areolas getting bigger?

melissa4u

Hi everyone. I have been using the noogleberry for almost 2 months now. I am getting great swelling and I think I have grown 1/4" permanently so far, but I notice that my areolas are getting bigger.

My areolas got puffy when I got pregnant, before, they were always proportionate to my breasts, but don't know why, the first month of pregnancy, I got puffy areolas. They have never went down. They look so ugly since I have small breasts. I think I wouldn't hate my areolas if my breasts were bigger, but anyways back to the subject.

I feel like my breasts are lifted a liitle more than before, but I am afraid the NB will cause my areolas to get more bigger. My biggest problem is that I don't have underboob, which is why my areolas look puffy, I think if I can get some overboob and especially underboob, my areolas will look less puffy.
It's like the NB is making my boobs bigger, but it seems i am just stretching out along wit my areolas, will I eventually get underboob? I haven't seen pictures of anyone on the NB gallery that look like my breasts: puffy areolas on small breasts.
What can I do?
Has anyone fixed this "puffy areolas" problem?
Should I stop the NB?
I am on Bountiful Breast as well, but highly doubt that has anything to do with it, just thought I should let you know!

Boodles

Hi there

When my daughter started noogling one of her complaints were that her nipples were I suppose puffy. They kind of made a separate mound on her boob rather than following the shape of the breast (not sure if that makes sense). She had no under boob either and still does not have that much but it is better. She has gone from a 32b to a 32dd over the past 14 months and as a result the nipple problem is less evident. The fact that there is more tissue in the breast itself teh nipple looks less evident.

I cannot remember if the areolas got bigger when first using the NB although I know she was a little worried they would. HOwever it has not been a problems really and she has nver taped her nipples or anything. She is still working on the under boob thing and still does not have very much. As a result they are still a bit pointy for her taste but hopefully that will come.

Not sure any of this will help you but just thought I would let you know that you are not alone! :)

melissa4u

Hi boodles!
Thank you so much for the rely!
Yes, your post was very helpful.

That is my problem too! I have pointy boobs, instead or round boobs and my areolas sort of hang down on my small breasts.

That is awesome that she grew to a DD cup! Although I am worried that she is that big with very little underboob, it worries me because I sort of feel like I might be that way. Hopefully she will get underboob soon and please let us know when she does.

I have been using the NB for 2 months 2-3 hours everyday and have seen a little increase and a little lift but nothing dramatic and I haven't seen any roundness yet maybe I need the XLs to do that. I also won't be noogling these days because my sister-in-law is visiting us and I don't know when she will leave, as soon as she does, I will be back to noogling!

Boodles

Hi Melissa

Thinking about it again she does definately have more underboob than she did to start with - it is just that proportionatley to the rest of the breast there is still less there than the rest. Her breasts are very 'perky' even now she has grown and they don't really hang if you know what I mean and I think if she could just get more underneath she would be happy.

I didn't mean to give the impression that the underneath had not grown at all - it is just still the smallest part. She is trying to use the cups as low down as possible to try to get more growth there.

Good luck to you on your Noogle journey!

:)

melissa4u

Oh I see!

Thank you boodles for the help!
Your daughter is lucky to have such a supportive mother!

Do you have any pics of your daughter's progress in the galleries section?

You have definitely motivated me!

Boodles

Hi Melissa

No unfortunately I do not have photos - she would never want them put up I am afraid. In fact she has not even taken photos - well she did when she first started but 'accidentally' deleted them. She is very private about the whole noogling thing. She was desperate to do it but apart from me and her boyfriend nobody else knows, not even her close friends. And she will not even come on this forum, although she knows I do and gets me to ask questions, but she won't come on herself. It is quite odd but I guess it is her choice :)

One day I might take a photo of the bra sizes she has gone through - fortunately she has had the same style all sizes so that would document her progress well :)

melissa4u

Hi boodles!
I completely understand.

I have to say going from a B to a DD in just a little over a year is AMAZING!!!

Thank you for the reply!