Pumping technique details - all the info in one place please!

L

Louise1982

Please can everyone describe the pumping techniques they have found most successful in great detail. I've looked through all the lists of old posts and can't find what I'm looking for. If you've put this info somewhere and I missed it then sorry I'm useless, please copy and paste it below so we know where to find it next time, and for all the newbies.

Thanks girls, happy booby growing!

T

tweety21ca

I use the pump, the large BB domes, and the BB tubing (it works with the pump, just takes a bit of pushing to get it to stay on the nozzle).

I put the domes on and pump till I feel a pull. Then I stop and wait till they feel comfortable, and I can feel a little bit of "give" in my breasts. I pump a little more, usually 2 or 3 pumps and I feel the pull again. I carry on for about an hour in the morning. I'm hoping to do this at least once more per day, preferably three times.

I haven't slept in the domes yet, and do not have an airlock for them.

K

kultzu

Hi ladies,

My routine at the beginning was once a day for half an hour. First, find the most comfortable position that can keep you there a certain time. Have a good book or magazine or watch tv during that time (assuming that you are not doing any housework at same time , otherwise the airlock can be great help for that to help you move around while wearing the domes).Place each dome on each breast and eventually hold them both with one hand. The other hand started to pump until you get good suction to both. I always wear big t-shirt while doing that so make sure there is no cloth get into between the domes and breasts.

Pump until you feel tight. It is important to listen to your body. Do not over pump, there is always next day to come for the pumping.
Release it a little and re-pump again. Slow down or take small break if you get hurt. Apply body lotion before and after as the skin expands during the pump.

Nowadays, I only pump 2-3 times a week. And still at half an hour per session.

One more note , my nipples had become very sensitive and that was the reason why I pump just before going to bed to avoid wearing bra just after using the NB :D. However, this problem has gone now , unfortunately I can not remember when it has gone.
Now I can pump anytime and right after that can wear a bra to show off great result in a nice wide-cut top ;D.

Happy pumping !
Kultzu

A

Ann

I pump and release about 5 times as you suggested Louise (can't remember where, maybe on eve's forum but not sure.....because I see you everywhere ;).......). I pump until there's a fair amount of pressure like 3 pumps, hold it for 15 seconds and release, repeat that 5 times and then I pump slowly until there a good pull and hold for the remainder of the session. My AM session is usually 30 minutes and the PM session is an hour long. I'd like to add that I also drink my gelatin during or after the session. Kind of incorporating the chinese method of massage and chicken feet soup, only instead I'm suctioning the breasts and drinking the gelatin.