Pumping Technique Experiment and the Effects on Nipples

Anastasia916

Okay lately I have been doing at least 2, 1 hour sessions per day to try to see if that helps me... but I took it a step further the other day, doing pump and hold the entire hour during the morning, then 30 min pump and hold, and 30 min pump and release in the second session. I noticed when I did pump and hold, as soon as I take the domes off they are the same size they normally are when not erect, just my breasts are swelled, but when I do pump and release... I can go further inside the dome than usual, BUT after I take the domes off my nipples, the areolas to be exact were huge. So I am thinking that the pump and release is what causes the increase in nipple size when pumping. Today both sessions I'm doing pump and hold, and tomorrow morning I will do pump and release again to confirm. Just thought that those having issues with their nipples increasing in size when you don't want it, that it may very well be the technique you are using. I did however get further in the dome when I used pump and release than I do when I use pump and hold, but also kept my swelling longer and it was more swelling. So if swelling is what you are after then I'd go with pump and release. Tomorrow I'm also thinking of pumping and holding one side then doing pump and release on the other side to test this further. If anyone else tries this experiment and notices a difference between the two please share you experience also. I really think whatever technique you are using really matter to what your goals are.

Maplesyrup

That's an excellent experiment! Others like myself, whos nipples will match the size of boob they're going for, will benefit from this info. Can't wait to hear. :D

Teeny Tiny

I've done pump and hold from day one and my nipples have at least doubled in size if not more. Back in February and March when I was working with cracked leaking XL's I was forced to do pump and release because the air leaked back in so every couple minutes or so I had to pump some more. During my pump and release period I did experience the most swelling I had ever experienced and haven't had quite as much since pumping and holding again. Also started experiencing my first small growth spurt during that time, but also had more nipple swelling and slight size increase as well. Thinking of doing the pump and release again starting tomorrow to see how it goes again, maybe it will bring on another growth spurt. ;)

Anastasia916

Hmm interesting Teeny, amazing how techniques also effect us differently growth wise too. Looks like I will be buying something to cover my nipples to see if I can prevent them from expanding more and do pump and release to see if it makes my growth faster as well. And yea, I've done pump and hold since day one also, cause it was easier. But I'm thinking of doing pump and release once a day also.

Teeny Tiny

I think mixing the two would probably be the most beneficial. Like half of the sessions of the day holding, and the other half releasing, or maybe do one for a day or two then do the other for a day or two and keep rotating them. Maybe changing from the repetition of the same thing day in and day out will help stimulate them and give them a boost. I think I may start mixing it up and see where it takes me since I've got very little to lose, and a whole lot bigger boobies to gain. ;)

eva_bs

I do the pump and hold Technique. (I have to pump sometimes cus I feel like the pressure went down in the domes).My hubby saw me after I pumped (I don't want him to see me with the domes on me), And he said that my nipples (The nipple not the areola) got huge....And I thought it was because me nipples are now sensitive...so they are kinda like going to fall off of my breast soon (they hurt and they turn huge....)
I thought also to cover them.....I really don't want them to get more big!!!My hubby is suddenly afraid that it will ruin my breast....
My hubby also said that he can see that the breast got a little bigger!!! :) Yayyy!!!!!
Anastasia:
Did you get my PM about the BO?

M

morninghello

I do a kind of hybrid pumping technique - pump until reasonably tight, hold for 5+ minutes, release a little air, pump back up. I haven't noticed any change in nipple/areola size or shape. Perhaps it's that any growth of that part has kept up perfectly with my breast growth so I don't even notice it?

T

tavia

i pump and release usually , pump hold for a little bit release and so on, i can fill the domes more when i do this way,
i only pump and hold if i am busy trying to do something but then i will go back to pump and release as soon as my hands are free,

Teeny Tiny

My areolas and nipples are both at least twice as big as they were before I started noogling. I just tested their size difference with a nipple enlarger set that we've got, I've only used it once about a year ago. The rings are latex rubber so I didn't use it more than once, but used one of the small to medium sets out of the 4 sizes that was in the box before I started noogling. Now they're all too small, I can't even use the larger of the two pumps that come with it. In case anyone out there is interested in enlarging their nipples, or just wants something kinky to play with that stimulates the nipples and makes play time ;) a little more fun here's a link to the set I've got.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/nipple-toys_60/nipple-enlarger-ring-kit_413.html

amelie

Thanks for mentioning this, Anastasia. I´ve found that I fill the domes better if I do the pump and release, if I do pump and hold the boobs just sit there, must be that there isn´t that much swelling. I had noticed an increase in the areolas size, but last week I did pump and hold (while busy with something else) and my nipples looked the same as before noogling.
The other thing is that with pump and release the red rings take longer to appear, that´s why I prefered that method, but I´ll be experimenting with covering my nipples from now on, I´ll let you all know what happens, I don´t want to have huge nipples, especially because they tend to look droopy when the swelling goes away!

Maplesyrup

What's working for everyone on covering nipples? I tried some round bandaid type ones, but they didn't work so well. My goal is a full B and I think my nips/areolas are shaped just right for that size so I am not looking for an increase. :)

Anastasia916

Tonight I put these round things on my nipples then taped them down, I can't use bandaids because my areolas are too big, the sticky part would be on my areola, so yea, no lol. I put these things that are called cotton rounds, I buy them to use to get nail polish off my nails and I use it to get make up off my face with a make up remover, that type of thing, they are like facial pads, I'll see if I can find them online to show what I'm talking about, well anyway, they are just big enough to cover my nipples, the tape I used ended up coming off during my session, so I'm going to see if the store has some better medical tape (the one I have is old). It seemed to work for me though, so that's the good thing.

Okay something like this is what I mean... http://www.amazon.com/Swisspers-Cotton-Rounds-Gentle-Care/dp/B000R9DTNO/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1275539605&sr=1-11

or this... http://www.amazon.com/Delon-Cotton-Rounds-Improved-Contains/dp/B0015SDE2W/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1275539518&sr=8-6

you can get them at like a supermarket, grocery store, convenience store, drug store, etc. they are in the same isle with cotton balls.

melons

Hey Anastasia,

Thanks for sharing that. What happens if you try to make a cotton ball and use it with the tape ?

Do you think that could work ? I could save a lot if I could replace the bandaids with these. ;)

lotsa luv,
melons

Anastasia916

I guess if you pulled the cotton ball big enough to cover your nipple. The reason I used the cotton round is because I have VERY sensitive nipples and there is no way I could put tape or adhesive straight onto my nipple then pull it off without being in extreme pain. So I protect my nipple and areola. I found the cotton rounds to be big enough for me, but if you have smaller nipples I could see a cotton ball working, it's just a ball isn't flat and I would think would be a bit buldgy. I don't think you need the cotton round or anything if you can handle just putting the tape directly on the nipple, I know there is no way I could do that.

amelie

Aren´t there some nipple protectors for lactating women? I´m thinking maybe you could stick them on with bandaid or whatever. I´ve seen them in drugstores, I´m going to take a look, maybe that could help too.

Anastasia916

You are talking about breastfeeding pads, yea I used those while preggers and breastfeeding and I would lactate like a leaky faucet. They are much bigger in size than the cotton rounds and more expensive. The way I use to go through them, it was more expensive than buy pads for your period, except it wasn't only a few day thing, it was all the time lol. The cotton rounds I bought at the store were like $1 for 80 count pack and as I said they are big enough to cover my entire nipple. If you have really really big areolas then yea you might need something bigger than the cotton rounds. The cotton rounds are the exact size of my areola when they are not erect, just to give an example of how big mine are lol. I bought some better bandage tape at the store today, so going to test it out in a bit.

Anastasia916

Okay I tried again tonight with the new tape I bought today. Put the cotton round on my nips then taped them down, then put lotion on the areas that were exposed, and I pumped. The tape stayed on fine at first, then I'd say 15 min in started popping off, it seems it doesn't stay on well under the pressure. I'm using bandage tape, a waterproof kind. Any ladies who have been taping down their nipples have any suggestions for making the tape stay under the pressure? I tried cleaning my skin with alcohol before hand too thinking that maybe my skin oils was doing it. But the tape just doesn't want to stay under the pressure.

As far as the experiment goes, so far my theory is right, when I pump and hold my nipples aren't effected as much, but when I pump and release my nipples almost double in size, but I also get an extra inch of swelling, so hmm lol.

cleo

For anyone in the UK I just buy Tesco value adhesive plaster strip for 34p and cut 4 strips off it each night, it lasts a couple of weeks so works out at about 17p a week, can't get cheaper than that!! lol. Also have no problem removing them at the end of the session. :)

M

Mumma Bear

Hey Anastasia - fabric bandaids seem to stick better under suction than the plastic sort. Worth a try :)

Anastasia916

The bandage tape I got is from Johnson & Johnson it's first aid waterproof tape, it feel kinda fabricy from the outside and on the package it says it has rubber in it. It stays on fine for like 15 min or so, then under the pressure it pops off, maybe it's from the moisture inside the domes?