Push up bras

soonenough

Come to think of it, pushup bras are the only ones that I have, and they didn't even help in pushing up my breasts as I didn't have anything to pushup. It's only when I reached the 34" mark that the 34A pushup that I have created a semblance of a cleavage looking look. I recently bought a new 32C bra and guess what, it's a pushup.

ashley1986ann

soonenough said:
Come to think of it, pushup bras are the only ones that I have, and they didn't even help in pushing up my breasts as I didn't have anything to pushup. It's only when I reached the 34" mark that the 34A pushup that I have created a semblance of a cleavage looking look. I recently bought a new 32C bra and guess what, it's a pushup.

I dont have nothing to push up too and all my bras are push up. But I know when I do get my breast my push up bras will look sexy.

T

tpurple

If it makes you feel good wear them. its no different that wearing makeup.

charitywat88

For me I think it's more about the support a pushup bra gives. Yeah I like the other benefits too but I wear pushup ALL the time and when I take it off at night my boobs feel firm and perky whereas when I wear a non padded around the house (cause my pushups are dirty lol) when I take it off they just don't feel like that. I dunno maybe its just me but all that pushing up just seems to help them out a bit. lol

Delicioussatire

Well, here's to hoping:

I've ordered my system and waiting for it to arrive - I've got a long list of painful memories and things said that really defeated my self confidence in just "accepting" my small breasts (And btw, what your friend said? Geez.)
Thank you, ladies who've tried-and-true'd this method - you give all of us newbies hope that there is life with boobs without surgery or having babies :)
And thank you again for your advice..

noimp

Delicioussatire,

In terms of accepting small breast, I hear you. It just happens to me this morning when my BF heard that I am doing breast pumping. He said I should accept that my breast is small (kind of put my head down when he watched TV and adores all big breast gals on TV; sometimes he even mentioned the prostitutes he was with in the old days in Eastern European countries has very big breast and so so sexy). So I suppose to put my head down and adore all those big breast women without trying to doing anything good to myself even trying pumping?

I was on JustBreastImplant forum for a while and all women over there said that I appear to be angry woman by wanting big breast to impress my man--they just get the implants for themselves not for any man or BF!!! Yeah they are right....!! when they came back an report on teh forum how their self confidence is hitting the roof, how much attention they get, and how they have great sex and relationship improvment.

I booked for the breast augmentation job in the begining of this month, but had to cancel given that there are so many complications reported on their websites (JustBreatImplant). I am talking about severe bleeding after surgery, infections, bottom out, uniboobs and all technical terms they used in that forum. I just think that NB will be my last resource and if it doesn't work then I will grow old and die humbly with me "small breast"

Lily13

Maybe it's not about us accepting our small breasts, maybe it's about society accepting small breasts... There's only so much accepting I can do in my opinion! The world views large breasts as feminine, sexy and beautiful. We all want to increase our breast size to feel more sexy, get more attention and whatnot. All of those are feelings to express outwardly... If we got breast implants and then covered ourselves up at every chance, then maybe I'd buy the "I'm not doing it for men" theory, but we all know that's not completely true deep down! ... We wear push up bras. We wear makeup and lots of other things for guys (and ourselves), but a lot of it is for guys to want us or to get attention. We even dress up for other women too! haha Maybe I've changed my mind on this, but I don't think that's weird at all or strange. I do not think you should only do it for him though. When your boyfriend/spouse start liking the larger breasts does that make him a liar for all those years? These are all things I've gone through over the past year. You'll have to do some soul searching...

Yes I wear push ups and will even if I make my goal. I just like how they look! :)

hotchocl8

hey I wear a push up to fill the space between mine, but when I do get to my goal which is a D cup......i will still wear mine because I like the way they make my boobs look. Too bad if their fake - it makes me feel comfortable and that's all that matters.

:D

Delicioussatire

noimp said:
I booked for the breast augmentation job in the begining of this month, but had to cancel given that there are so many complications reported on their websites (JustBreatImplant). I am talking about severe bleeding after surgery, infections, bottom out, uniboobs and all technical terms they used in that forum. I just think that NB will be my last resource and if it doesn't work then I will grow old and die humbly with me "small breast"

You know, I was a huge lurker in the Breastimplants411 website before I decided I would try alternative methods. Of course, i'm skeptical, but you never know until you try, right? In all honesty, I came to my terms like this : If I would require to put a bag of salt-water in my boobs just to feel comfortable with who I am, there's a problem. What I want is natural growth - Not something that I'm going to have to return to the surgical table to most likely every 5-10 years to have them fixed or taken out. I've watched surgical videos, ect. I just don't think it's worth it.
If your bf can't appriciate the beauty of you (And your extra sensitive boobs), maybe he needs a mental one-two knockout to the brain. I may want my boobs to be a bit more hefty (I mean, at 24, i'm a AA cup, in a family of DD women) but if someone puts me down for that, they can kiss my rosy pink ass. :)

pipitavivita

My mom got breast implants back in 1989, in spite of us living in Eastern Europe, where back then plastic surgery was very rare. She was always honest about it at least, and they were the most natural looking implants I've seen to this day, however, it really made me confused about body image in general, and I felt really sad that such a beautiful woman, who was always praised for her looks since she was in elementary school was so insecure about her appearance, that she had to voluntarily allow herself to be sliced up, and put artificial things in her body. Thankfully, she had no complications, however, she didn't do any research before going for the surgery( after all, how could she, when hardly anybody had them back then), and was really shocked after 10-15 years, when they started to sag and became rock hard. Many people dismiss the fact that if you opt for breast implants, you have to change them eventually, and by that time, your original doctor might have retired, so besides putting your health at risk, you also have to "suffer" the aesthetic consequences in case things don't go as planned. I know that unfortunately, looks matter so much in society, however I feel really sad that women would in theory risk their lives all for the sake of a few cup sizes, and I'm afraid mostly because of Western civilization's extreme sexualization of them.

Regarding push-ups, unfortunately, you can't get any bra in this country now without it having major padding+push-up effect. I won't lie, I like the shape and extra oomph it gives, however I feel it distorts the general public's view on breasts even more. In todays world, especially due to celebs who had good implant results(without admitting of course that they are fake, and since they arent totally obvious or botched, people believe them)+ accentuate them with heavy push up bras and other tricks, anytime people see real breasts upfront, they are always so critical and have false expectations. Of course, there are many ladies with lovely, almost impossibly round, perky breasts, however, natural breasts do have a little hang to them still. It doesn't make them saggy however, and it saddens me when I read or hear such comments being made. I try to rather buy unpadded, underwired bras though, if it's in your true bra size(not calculated with the usual add 4-5 inches method), it should lift and give your breasts a nice shape just the same.

amelie

Ladies, will wearing push up bras help us in our noogle quest?? Like there were some comments about push up bras helping to maintain perkiness, but I´ve read some other comments on other threads about bras stopping circulation so it would be better not to wear them at all? In that sense, would the fact that the breast is kinda turned upwards not have some sort of strange effect on growth? Perhaps this is all irrelevant, but I was wondering because ever since I started noogling I´ve found push up bras very uncomfortable, though of course I look better with them on.

As for friends making stupid comments, yeah, I´ve been there too. The only nice comment I ever got when wearing a push up bra was from a gay friend, he was like "wow, did you get a boobjob?" I said no, just a different bra. So then he said "well, that is definitely THE bra for you! You look stunning". Lol!

noimp

Hi all, Lily,pipitavivita and Delicioussatire,

Thanks for discussing the surgery a bit here and sorry for the original poster, boodles, that I digressed the topic a bit. Thanks for good talk about breast implants, at least, you all are open compared to those ladies in JustBreastImplant and I feel more welcomed here, thanks!

amelie, I felt exactly the same way you feel about putting a bra and wearing push up bra after pumping. May be it just the new nooglers? I have not found old post about this.

Boodles

No problem Noimp :) That is how conversations work as far as I see it - they evolve :)

And as far as push up bras after Noogling, I am wondering if that is why my daughter has grown more up top than at the bottome where the padding is. Her bras are not the extreme push ups that you can get not the 2 cup size bigger ones) but still the extra pressure at the bottom might have an effect I guess. Although she has been positioning the domes lower and I think it might be helping a bit. Not sure she would ever go back to oridnary bras now though.

Still food for thought none the less...

Lily13

If I wear a push up bra after noogling, I find the swelling stays longer. If we think that swelling is what makes us grow, then I think it is a good thing. I think the swelling lasts longer because it does slow circulation though. After noogling, I swell enough that my push up bra is a bit uncomfortable because I should be wearing a D in it... It's funny because I'm not even that big, but I need a larger cup size in the push ups now with the tissue I've grown on the bottoms and sides.

I think where you grow is specific to your body. I have done everything that most do to get more top growth and I just don't have it.

noimp

Thanks, Boodles for your kindness. :)
About the push-up bra, I think Lily's theory is correct that the push-up bra will maintain swelling longer and more blood flow into the breast area. In practices, I tried push-up bra, non-pad bra, and braless. The first two were when I have to go to work after my morning session and the latter was when I noogle at night or in my weekend. To me, I found that in terms of maintaining size, all bra contribute about the same size effect, but in terms of shape, they contribute differently..... (in my perceptions :))

-With push-up bra, I saw firm and full at the top of my breast after 12 hours, but less at the bottom. The bottom of the boobs seems not very dense and thick, but the top is.

-With non-pad bra, I saw very round and quite protruding (kind of like the cone-shape that you have nipple pointing sharply from the base of the boobs after swelling go down. But with this method, my breast size appears to be smallest compared to other methods. This may be because the breast tissue is distributed evenly throughout the breast; and so , the size seems to be a bit shrinking to my perceptions.

-For braless, I feel that after 6-9 hours in the day time, lots of swelling go down south (i.e., bottom of the breast) and the top of the breast has a bit of slope (not much like naturally big breast that have lost of weight though). For the night session, after waking up, it turns out that my breast is a bit larger overall too (again, this may be just my perception because I feel bottom thick).

To summarize, I think this is about organizing our swelling to mold the breast tissue in the way we want the breast shape would like. That is, if we want the shape to be like- round implant in which the top is very full, we need push-up bra to maintain swelling like Lily said. If we want the shape to be round and nipple is pointing outward sharply we may want non-pad bra with very good support on the bottom (wire-bra?). And if we want the contour shape (like thick and dense on the bottom and slight slope on the top, we need braless approach.

So Boodles, I think your DD has achieved the size she wants from reading many posts (and thanks for sharing her progress and also belated congrats :)), may be now she might want to try shaping work? I also think that part of the fullness on the top is because your DD is young and so the breast tissue is very firm (if I am correct). When I was young, I had very firm tissue (but very small.) When I worked out more on adding the breast tissue (I used BO) and wear bra in less hours, the bottom becomes thicker and denser.

However, all of the above may be wrong because I am just very new for NB and just do it for only 2 weeks.

All the best wishes to all nooglers :)

Lily13

I think that's good insight noimp. I haven't done that extensive thought on it, but I think you are right. When I don't wear a bra, things go south a lot faster. I hate it!

Now I wanted to report and say that I always thought I was putting the cups up really high on my chest, but tonight I decided to go as high up as possible (until it was a little painful) and yes the swelling up top was better. I will continue to do this since I need like an inch growth up top to really feel like I have boobs. Mine are all at the bottom.

Boodles

Hi noimp

Thenk you for your response. What you say makes a lot of sense. Thank you for your congratulations to my daughter :). She is trying to change shape now mostly (although I don't think she would object if she grew a little more. I think you are right about her tissue being firm as she is young and this may well be why the growth has been less at the bottom as she has very little 'hang' to the breasts. More often than not she seems to put on a push up bra after noogling so this may not be helping according to your theory (which sounds very sensible to me). Maybe she should try to leave a bra off for a while when she can. The biggest amount of growth that she has seen is in the middle of her breasts. When she started she had some breast tissue at the sides but little in the middle. In fact they were almost concave going from the chest on the inner side to the nipple.

At the moment she is positioning the domes low down and not putting cream at the tops so that the bottom gets pulled in more than the top. She would still say that her breats are more pointy than she would like, but I think that up to a point that is her natural shape, partly due to being 'firm' being young. The only thing I can think of is taping the nipple to stop that part of the breast getting as much pull.

Anyway thank you again for your comments :)

Lily13

I wanted to bump this up and talk about an interesting debate that occurred in one of my friend's status updates. He is a guy and said he couldn't understand why a person would want to wear American Eagle's new bra that increases up to 2 cup sizes (I didn't know this existed and was excited about this! LOL ).

Any way, the conversation that his comments sparked was from mostly large breasted women (you could see them flaunting their DD boobs in their profile pics with no issues at all) telling small breasted women to accept their bodies. I told my husband I could not understand the double standard at all. So if you "blessed" with large breasts it is ok to show them off with low cut shirts and strapless dresses and many other types of clothing a small boobed women could never wear, but if you want to buy a bra to increase size, you are morally a bad person, artificially changing the way you look and being "fake to yourself".

I was gonna point that out in the status update, but realized it wasn't going to do be any good. I realized that the only women in this conversation who had issues with pushup bras were in fact well endowed women...Many of them turned it into a moral issue!!! It's a pushup bra. Who cares. We wear makeup, we wear clothes that slim us, we diet, exercise and do all sorts of things to change the way we look. I guess if someone said plastic surgery is a moral issue, I could understand that more since you are permanently changing yourself. However, I could not believe what these ladies were saying.

Do people really feel this much hatred towards small boobed women? So much so that they don't even want us to wear pushup bras? "Hey accept yourself with AA boobs while I'm going to wear tank tops with my boobs hanging out". what?! ???