QueenB or any other new users

3kiddos

I was just wondering if any of the new noogleberry users would like to chart our progress together and encourage eachother through our quest for bigger boobs. I just got my double system on Monday and started using it right away. I have been using it twice a day for about 20-30 min. each session. So far I have not really seen any results but I have to keep reminding myself not to expect miracles in such a very short time. Anyway if anyone would like to keep in touch and see how we progress please let me know. I will start off with my stats.

Age: 29, Hight: 5'2'', weight: 108, bra size: 32 loose fitting B (I probably am closer to an A but they never fit me quite right). I have 3 kids that I breast fed for nearly a year each. Now my little perky boobs are very little and deflated. I really really hope Noogleberry can help me. It would make such a difference in the way I feel about myself.

Cynthia :)

D

dollface

This is a great idea; I would like to participate. I received my double system on 9/28/07 and have been using it consistently for 8 days now. My schedule varies: on my days off from work, I pump 3 times for 20-25 mins. Otherwise, it's one 30-minute session for that day.

Age: 28, Height: 5', weight: 105 lbs, size: 32A??. No children (never been pregnant). I, too, have high hopes with Noogleberry because I've tried pills and cream with no success.

Best wishes to everyone!

3kiddos

Hi Dollface. Nice to know there is someone else out their. I hope we both get the results we want. Have you seen any progress in these 8 days you have been pumping? I know it is different for everyone but I am curious to know when I will see some difference. Well, have a good weekend and happy pumping.

Cynthia

Q

QueenB

Hi fellow new users ;)

This is a very good idea, cause lately the forum has been very slow it seems...
Anyways I received my noogleberry on 02/10/2007, so this last tuesday. I hade a couple of days off work so I started a rather irregular schedule of pumping, maybe 4 or 5 times a day an for at least 20 minutes sometimes even for a whole hour. I am of course like many others here eager to see visible results :) Of course there was no bruising so I thouht my breasts and I could handle it.
I started working yesterday and I haven't been able to pump moren than 3 times which I think would be more realistic in the long run for me.
As for results, I think they are somewhat fuller now, but I have to admit that I thought that also using pills/herbs/creams, maybe my mind is playing tricks because I really would like this to work????
Still results do come with more longterm use and of course positive thinking. I am also having protein shakes, nothing can grow without them right? I also try to lower my caffeine intake.

My stats:
Sorry as I am from Holland the measurements in size are very different from you guys:
Age: 28, weight: 59 kg, height: 1.70m, size bra: 70c, wchich means a B a small one though now after losing some weight.

Let's stick together!!
Happy Booby growing everyone!!

D

dollface

Hi QueenB and Cynthia,

To be honest, I haven't seen any changes (maybe a little fullness?), but that is to be expected because it's only been 8 days. Will definitely report any progress once I start growing.

It's comforting to know we're going through this together.

3kiddos

Hi QueenB and Dollface,

Isn't it funny how the power of wishfull thinking works. I too have been wondering if I am seeing a slight bit of difference or if it is my mind playing tricks on me. I did take before pictures so that I have something to look back on and compare. I will try to take new pictures at least once a month. That way I have see for myself how I am coming along. I have not tried any pills or creams but I have considered it. I probably would have if the idea of putting strange herbs in my body wasn't so scary to me. I figured this was the best place to start. By the way, do you have any children QueenB? It is amazing what a difference breast feeding makes in your body. I was not one of the lucky ones who kept their big boobs afterwards. Speaking of babies, I hear mine crying right now.
Happy pumping,

Cynthia

Q

QueenB

Hi Cynthia,

To answer your question about having children...No I don't have any, not yet anyway :) I do have two sisters who have breastfed their children and although their breasts are stil fairly big (btw they always were) I don't think it's possible to avoid the sagginess...
But you did say you experienced a slight difference? Well that's a good sign!! Is it fullness or are they more firm? What cupsize are you using? I am now using the medium cup size. And late night while pumping suddenly I couldn't press the pump any further. When I took a closer look ( thinking I had broken it ???) I noticed that my whole breast filled the cup and therefor there was no more room for air. Did this mean they grew a little in these 6 days? Or is it me who has more experience now with the pump and uses it better? It's a puzzle. I have ordered the Large cups because I can't feel much of a suction anymore now they completely fill the cup. I can't wait for them to arrive due to a strike you have in the UK?? I hope by the end of next week.
You must be a really busy mom with three children, but you really should do this for yourself, if it makes you feel better and gives you more confidence in the end why not? And imagine having even better boobiesthan before you were pregnant wooooohoooooooo!!

Dollface: Yes it is comforting to know you are not alone in this journey....And I just love reading others testimonials kinda addictive..

3kiddos

Hi QueenB,

I did say I may have noticed a slight difference but I wasn't sure if I was just imagining it or not. So before I started pumping this afternoon I took new pictures (since it has been a full week) and to my suprise there really was a little difference :D! My breasts definitely wider and there was a tiny bit more puffiness to the top of the breast (which is where I really need it). Unfortunately my boobs are still saggy :-[. So I am hoping the firming will come soon because I really don't want just big flaps of skin just hanging there.

It sounds like you have had a little bit of growth too. I use the medium cups also and I am nowhere near filling them. Do you remember where your breasts came up to in the cups when you first started pumping? As for me I could make it to about 2 1/2 inches with suction but now I can make it to 3 inches with full suction. Also, make sure you don't force the pump when you meet resistance because the instructions say that it is designed to snap so you don't cause harm to yourself. So pump carefully. I hope your new cups come sooner than you think so that you can continue on with your progress.

QueenB and Dollface : What is your pumping program? Do you pump and sustain suction for the whole time you are pumping or do you pump, release, repeat. I have doing the pump and release technique. But I am curious to know how the pump and sustain would work.

Anyway, good to hear from you again. If anyone else would like to jump in please feel free to do so. The more the merrier.

Cynthia

D

dollface

Hi ladies,

The first 2 or 3 days, I pumped until it felt uncomfortable, waited 5 minutes, released, waited another minute for the blood flow to return, then repeated the cycle. Currently, though, I'm unable to continue with this routine because I can no longer maintain proper suction. These days, I pump to the 2 inch mark, leave it until suction gradually gives way, then repeat.

I'm not sure if I've grown in such a short period of time, but it's getting progressively harder to stuff "the girls" into the cups. I don't think I'm large enough to move on to the medium size because I don't fill the small cups completely and can still feel suction. If anything, my boobs have gotten wider. What do you think?

Day 10 ...

M

mel

Hi girls
ive been using noogleberry for a week now and i get good swelling they are definitely firmere and the slin is tighter. iv used bosom beauty last year for 16 weeks (8 wks use then 3 week break then 8 weeks) and grew initialy 1 inch i stopped using it (heavy and noisy) i have not used for a year and retained 0.5 inch so i think that vacuum pumping is permanant well for me it has been . i also grow to about 36" 2weeks b4 my monthly im usually 34 and sometimes i dont lose the pre monthly swelling (when i work out how im gonna do it every month lol)
i also did a massage program which did make me grow to 36" but it makes u lactate a little and the massage takes about an hour a daywhich is difficult to commit to every day
i hav not done it for about a month and the tops of my breasts have reatained 1 " now 34'4 instead of 33.5
im using noogleberry as its so much less effort i can move around *smile*
i been doing arwens method, pump relases to simulate the massage setting on the bosom beauty
i hope that i can commit more to this system and get more fullness as breast feeding has turned molehills into ant hills lol
so im quite positive that at least half of my gain will be permanant when i stop pumping

I would like to know if we can pump continuoulsly or do we break after 8 weeks?

good luck i'll keep u psted (*Y*)

Q

QueenB

Hi All,

It's now been the 9th day of pumpinp and I'm almost convinced that part of the swelling does stay on the breasts for maybe 5/6 hours. I don't know if it stays longer, because I make sure I use the system regularly.My routine is also pump until uncomfortable leave on for a few minutes release and repeat. I hope this will bring the most results.

3kiddos: At the beginning my breasts filled the medium cup for 2.25/2.5 inches, four days later and ever since it's really easy to fill up the cups completely. I still haven't received my Large cups to see if it would improve suction. I have this feeling that the most suction is on my nipple and close surroundings and not anymore on the entire breast.
I haven't been able to pump for a whole hour so lately it has been at least three times for a minimum of 20 minutes.

As far as lactating goes, is it possible to lactate when you haven't had any babies? My nipples are so sensitive lately, I really don't want something to come out of them :-\

Q

QueenB

;)Hey Everybody!

It's been 16 days since the arrival of my noogleberry so to keep this update post updated...I noticed a little more fullness in my breasts but still no increase in size. I read other posts saying this is normal and so I ll keep pumping and stay patient.I do wonder though when most users first noticed that the swelling stays and increase in size is noticeable I don't know for me it helps to know what the prospects are..So experienced users please share you very valuable information with us newbies!
My nipples are still very sensitive but not as much as in the very beginning. I am very used to pumping and am actually looking forward to it.
I switch sometimes from medium to large since I feel there's more suction with the medium cups on and I can use the double system. I don't know if it's wrong to switch between sizes, maybe Lucy you van help me with this question? My breasts do fill the Large one but the suction level is low....

Bye for now! :)

3kiddos

Hi, it is good to see your update. It makes me not feel so bad with my progress or lack there of. I have been using the noogleberry for 18 days and have not seen to much difference. I still feel that my breasts are a little wider but any firming I may have seen was caused by my period coming I think because now I look same again :-\. So I am still little and saggy. I really hope to see some difference soon. There is something different that I am not exactly happy about. I have gotten these little red dots on the tops of my boobs. They don't hurt or itch. They are just tiny little red pin prick looking dots all over the tops of my breast. I am pretty sure it is caused by the suction but I don't know what to do to make it stop happening or how to get rid of them. It is not exactly attractive. I think I will post a separate thread about it to see if I get any suggestions.

Unlike you, I feel like pumping is becoming a chore. I still do it twice a day for 15 - 45 minutes a day but I feel discuraged and feel like I am wasting my precious time. I have so many other things that need to get done but I have to pump. I plan on pumping for as long as it takes to see results but right now I am kind of bummed.

Well, I wish I had better news to report but I will stick with it and hopefully see results soon.

Cynthia

Q

QueenB

Hi Cynthia,

I am sorry that you feel disappointed and a little discouraged but I really think you should give this an honest try. I think otherwise you'll wonder 'what if I had tried it for two months or more...'. So really try to keep positive and try not to see this as a potential waste of time, how could it be if it's something your doing for yourself? I think you're worth it, like I'm worth it and everybody else on this forum!
If there's only the slightest difference well it's a start...
For me I decided to try this for at least 3 months and that is still a long way to go.
I wonder if dollface had some improvement? We have to keep eachother motivated!!

Bye all :)Chadija

D

dollface

Hi Chadija & Cynthia,

I'm not sure I would call it "improvement." I decided to move up from the small to the medium because my boobies refused to be squeezed into the small cups anymore. Although "the girls" were able to be suctioned in the small, they were too wide to maintain any suction, so the cups kept falling off. I've been using the medium for a little over a week with no problems. "The girls" look good, but no measurable difference. I will take another picture at the 2 month mark as an objective marker.

Day 22 and staying positive :D

L

Louise1982

To keep this in perspective I've been using Brava (week 16 now, averaging 15 hours per day so over 1600 hours continuous booby sucking) and only this week have I seen something reasonable at the end of the day! Had 0.75 inch increase after 11 weeks after swelling gone down, now thats more like 1 inch but with more fullness so got about 0.75-1 cup increase that I can tell from trying on bras. With Brava you don't know if it's permanent for few weeks after you stop using so don't know what I'll end up with but didn't touch the end of the large domes for 6 weeks (with up to 18 hours per day) and now can touch in 2 hours. Also at first the size I got after maybe 14 hours I now get in 2-3 hours so there has been some change and if I want more after I'm done with this Brava cycle I intend to do a Bosom Beauty cycle mixed with NB (same principle but machine vs manual pumping) wait and then do another 6 months with Brava. After that I may have to accept that I the most permanent I can get and use the NB for maintenence. Keep it up girls!

3kiddos

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and support. You are right Louise I do have to keep things in perspective. Thanks for sharing your brava results with me so I could see just how much time and effort it can take to see results. I applicate your kind words QueenB and Dollface send some of those positive vibes my way. I definitely intend to stick with the program so you have not gotten rid of me yet. Thanks guys.

Cynthia

Q

QueenB

Hi All,

So it's been six weeks of using the NB. I am a bit disappointed with my results so far. Aside from some fullness there's no change in size yet. I don't know if it's got something to do with my working out these last few weeks, but I don't intend to give that up. I wonder how the new users are doing??
When I take the cups of they are bigger but deflate quickly. How much longer before they stay that way? Can anyone answer that?
I still wear the cups 3 times a day for at least ten minutes.

Keep me posted ;)

S

s4mmi1986

i have ordered the double system, and am hoping so much it works!! i have also started taken herbal tablets and have ordered some cream (somethings gottas do some good!) i took some pics today before i start, at5 the moment i were 32b bras but i dont fill them at all! :'(

cant wait for my noogleberry to arive!

M

mel

Hi girls dont give up. I measured after not pumping for 7 days and my period has finished i didnt lose anything and deflate as usual and i have more cleavage up top too! im measuring 1/2 " bigger above the nipple which is where i need to inflate!! They are a lot firmer too, i think firmness comes first then size increse later?
i also find if i pump 1 or 2 hours before waking i get awesome swelling that doesnt happen in the evening. Also i noticed that if i pump for 45 mins take cups off for 5/10 mins then pump again i fill the cups this doesnt happen if i pump cpntinously so give it a try and i hope it helps you !!