QueenB or any other new users

L

Louise1982

Hi Mel,

What were your starting measurements for bust, underbust and bra size? Do you pump and leave or pump up and down continuously like the instructions say?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
s4mmi1986 said:
i have ordered the double system, and am hoping so much it works!! i have also started taken herbal tablets and have ordered some cream (somethings gottas do some good!) i took some pics today before i start, at5 the moment i were 32b bras but i dont fill them at all! :'(

cant wait for my noogleberry to arive!

Hi s4mmi1986 , and welcome to the forum. I think i have emailed you off the forum so i wont repeat what i said and im sure you will get some replies from others. You will see lots of feedback on here and please remember it is unedited and we aim to be unbiased because its important that you have the best system which works for you and within your budget.

For starters, i would recommend this section on the forum, although there are many others;
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=35.0

The principle of vacuum systems are more or less the same in that tissue growth and expansion is caused by provoking tissue cells into multiplying more rapidly, so the Noogleberry is an affordable and effective way of seeing if you like the regime and if you are able to devote much more time, effort and money on a system like the Brava, then results may vary. But , im sure you will be please with your Noogleberry system once you start using it and of course we will help you all we can.

bye for now and best wishes
Lucy
:)

Q

QueenB

Hi dear all,

For me it has been over 2 months of faithfull pumping and keeping old promises in mind of keep eachother updated well here's mine...
In the first month of use I noticed firming and slight fullness I used to pump for threetimes a day and for at least 15 minutes. Due to busier times now I couldn't keep up with my schedule...So in the second month I pumped for two times ( both in the evening) and for at least half an hour each time. It's now been two and a half months and I haven't noticed much of a difference, sadly. For myself I can see somewhat more fullness and maybe half of an iinch of increase, but for me real difference is when someone else notices it and that hasn't been the case. Due to personal circumstances my boyfriend doesn't see me regularly so I thought he would be an objective measurement tool ( so to speak :D) But he nevre mentioned anything :(
Is there anything I'm doing wrong or is this normal? How are other new users doing?

Love to hear from you and your experiences!!

3kiddos

Hello again! Sorry I have been such a slacker about getting on here and updating. Since the last time I posted there have been many changes. I had pumped for a little over a month with not much results then I stopped pumping altogether for about a month or so because I had to get a part time job and had no extra time. Now that work has slowed down I am pumping again. I started off with a week of just massage. I did about 100 or so inward circles everyday. I did notice very good results from that. My breasts were not as empty as they had been. They were fuller and rounder. Then I added back the noogleberry. I changed my routine though. I now pump and hold for about and hour or an hour and a half. I will continue to tighten the domes by pumping every so often during the session. I don't have an airlock yet but I would like to try it that way also. Anyway, I have seen much better results doing it this way than with the pump and release method. There is definite swelling even after I take the domes off and it stays around for most of the day. I much happier with the results I am getting now. I still continue to message once a day also to maintain firmness. It has been about three weeks since I have been doing it this way and consistently measuring about 1/2 inch bigger than when I started. Hopefully I can continue to build on this and come summer maybe even be able to wear some sexy stuff and not feel embarrassed about my size. I hope all is going well for you QueenB and Dollface, and any other new noogleberry useres. Happy pumping

Cynthia

A

annieboobs

good for u :p :p :eek:... seems like u found a regime that's working for u this time around.
Keep us posted and all the best..

Happy pumping..

L

Louise1982

This is how I used my Brava with an airlock, I sucked a bit more when ever I could, usually about every half hour. Sometimes it was so strong I'd have to let some out as I couldn't stand it, then I would wait a few minutes an suck again. I definitely found I filled the domes much quicker like this.

M

misstherry

Hi!
I just bought my NB like five minutes ago ;D. Does it really work?! It seems to good to be true! I`m having a bit of a problem understanding the inches ???(I am use to the metric system!) but I think I'm getting a hang of it. So now I just have to wait for the mailman...

L

Louise1982

1 inch = 2.54cm

I don't think I've heard anyone say they've used it consistently and not had a good result so keep looking forward to it!

K

kultzu

Hi misstherry,

Let us know how it goes for you once you have received and started to use.

All the best to u !
Kultzu