Quest For Breasts

missamanda

Hello Nooglers!

Starting measurements:
Bust: 32"
Underbust: 29"
Bra: small 34A
Goal: full 34B-C

I wanted to share my story because my breasts (or lack of them) aren't something I can discuss with anyone else, but they've been an issue for many years. I also wanted somewhere to chart my progress, so I can stay motivated. Like lots of you on here, I went through puberty without growing proper breasts. At 14, I was still as flat as a pancake but convinced myself I was just a late developer. I remember the other girls at school sprouting breasts so effortlessly and I was so envious of their pretty bras, whilst I had to wear boring vest tops to disguise my puffy nipples. By 16 I had managed to reach a 34AA which eventually settled into a small 34A, where I have remained ever since.

I am now in my late 30s, 5'4" and 115lbs. I've never had children or been overweight. If my weight fluctuates, my breasts don't grow any bigger. I've always been slim and pear-shaped and have tried to accept my body as it is. But I am the only small-breasted female in my entire family so it doesn't seem to be genetic. In my mid 20's I took Erdic herbal breast growth tablets for several months, but they did nothing. Breast implants were never an option for me, so I resorted to padded bras and pretended it wasn't a big deal. I always felt something was missing though, and felt less feminine than my friends.

Last year, I was working on a pyjama photoshoot that required me to go braless for a more natural look (I do some commercial modelling). As I was unfastening my bra strap I had a full-on panic attack. The thought that the photographer and a room full of people, not to mention anyone who saw the photos, would see the outline of my shapeless chest was mortifying. To make matters worse, I happen to have very long nipples, which are usually well concealed by the padding in my bras. I didn't think I could bear to see the looks on their faces when they caught sight of the protrusions. Thankfully I was able to pull myself together and get on with it, with much ruffling and crumpling of fabric to conceal my shame. But it was a brutal reminder that I was still very unhappy with my breasts and it really shook me up.

I decided it was time to do something about it and went to see a highly regarded hypnotherapist who had begun offering breast growth sessions. He explained that breast growth is often stunted during puberty for a variety of emotional and psychological reasons and once they've been identified and released under hypnosis, the body can be prompted to kickstart breast growth. Apparently, all but one of his clients had gone on to grow 1, 2 and even 3 cup sizes over the following months. The one who didn't grow had come to realise that she preferred being small-breasted after all. Well, after my first session I was amazed to discover I had grown 1cm in 2 weeks. But after follow-up sessions I would grow 1cm then shrink 1cm, again and again. The hypnotherapist concluded that my body just didn't want to store fat there and perhaps something was blocking the process. I went to see a healer he recommended, to release the subconscious blockage. We dealt with all sorts of unpleasant memories and family issues, but still no further growth. I maintained the initial 1cm growth though and a feeling of increased fullness/roundness.

I wasn't about to give up, so I had a consultation with a top cosmetic surgeon about a fat transfer procedure. He took one look at my small pert breasts, gave them a little prod and declared that the skin was too tight and there was not enough space inside them for the transferred fat cells to survive. I cried all the way home. Determined to find an alternative, I stumbled across Noogleberry and on the strength of the amazing reviews and photos I've seen here I bought my cups 3 weeks ago!

I'm still trying to get into a routine, but I manage to noogle each breast for about 1 hour a day. (I can't fit both Large cups on at the same time, so I have to alternate for 2 hours, which is tedious.) I massage with coconut oil for a few minutes, then use a variation of the 7:2 method (basically 7 minutes on one side, then 7 minutes on the other), whilst drinking water. It was very uncomfortable the first few days because my skin was so taut. But as the skin has stretched, I'm able to pump a little more each day. I've tried hydronoogling twice which has greatly increased the stretching. I have minimal swelling that lasts up to 30 minutes. I'm concerned about my nipples growing longer, so I may try some of the nipple stopper suggestions I've come across - the tennis ball idea sounds good! I would also like to even up my breasts, as the left side is smaller.

I really don't want to have to resort to implants, so I'm hoping for good results. I'll update again shortly.
Any tips or words of encouragement gratefully received :)

Some before photos...

Attachments

• July 2015 front.JPG
    July 2015 front.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 174
  • July 2015 side.JPG
    July 2015 side.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 162

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
You may find medium cups better to start with (keep the large for later). You should be able to do both sides at once and keep them on longer.
Keep confident - and cheerful..
A

missamanda

I originally purchased the Medium cups, but they were too narrow and didn't cover the entire diameter of my breasts, which are obviously wider than I realised! The Large fit much better, I just can't wear them both together... Thank you for your encouraging words. I know this is a long-term endeavour, I hope I can stick with it long enough to get those elusive B cups!

I used the tennis ball technique today, to prevent my nipples from growing/stretching. I guess it will also help create a rounder/fuller shape which I prefer. Only problem is that my nipples are so long (and hard) that they fold over and get crushed to one side under the tennis ball, rather than pushed flat! There was no discomfort as such, I'll just have to keep an eye on it to make sure they don't end up pointing in different directions! :eek:
Anyone else here dealing with protuberant nipples?!

James

I guess I have to disagree with ariadne. I believe you will get better results alternating with the larger cups. Gently massage the breast and surrounding area where the dome presses against your rib cage that you are not pumping. This will prevent ring marks. Also since alternating (every 15 minutes?) your breast that you are not pumping should remain mostly swollen, so there is still benefit, the result is more like you are pumping each breast for 2 hours, not just 1 hour that is under the dome.I

P.S. Big nipples are sexy, I don't think you should tape them. ;)

missamanda

Thanks James. Actually, the swelling seems to be steadily increasing, so hopefully the 'resting' breast will still benefit as you say. I woke up today to noticeably fuller breasts, they looked plump and juicy! Very promising :D

It's interesting that you find big nipples sexy - I've always been excruciatingly embarrassed about mine. I think that because my breasts are so underdeveloped, the nipples look even more disproportionate. When erect (which is most of the time, because I really feel the cold), the left nipple is 13mm, and the right is 11mm. I could literally hang things off them! If/when I reach my ideal breast size, I guess I'll still be wearing lightly padded/moulded bras just to disguise them. Whilst I'd LOVE to be able to wear sheer/lacy bras, I don't relish the idea of my nipples entering the room before I do, then being the topic of conversation or focus of lascivious attention. Actually, it's my worst boob nightmare! But really, it's not a major problem in the grand scheme of things, since the right bra can solve it. As long as I get my B cups I'll be over the moon ;D

summer

Hi MissAmanda,

Your story really resonates with me. I actually started developing fairly early and my family made fun of me, and I suddenly stopped growing and am now the smallest one by far in the entire clan and they make fun of me about that (you really cant win!). I have tried hypnosis & therapy to try to get my body to accept growth. I truly feel that is why I have not had a lot of growth despite years of effort. The mind is an amazing thing!

I feel my nipples are dis-proportionate to the rest of my boob also. I tape and have tried the tennis balls & another shelf I made. Im not sure if it helps or not (sometimes they seem to be bigger). I never measured though. I figured it didnt make as much difference as boob size so I just keep noogling. I asked some of my male friends about nipple size & I some seemed to like bigger while others didnt but it didn't seem to be a big deal to them either way.

I feel for you with that photo shoot. I had someone bump into my boob a few weeks ago & they asked how many tissues I had stuffed in there. I was mortified they knew I had on a padded bra! And the fat transfer. consultation... I can imagine how you must have felt. But I hope this works out better for you than that would have - I read that sometimes the fat gets re-absorbed or moves to unwanted places.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey. The swelling is addictive :)

missamanda

Hi Summer,

Having seen your photos, I can't understand why your family make fun of you - you have a good amount of breast tissue and cleavage. If I can get close to that I'll be ecstatic! But if your family are as Dolly Parton-esque as you say, then I guess it's relative. My female family members are all well endowed too - but they're also all overweight. My mum teased me once about my 'mosquito bites' but actually she's really supportive about my overall body shape because I've always looked after my health and maintained a stable weight. When I took the Pill, I was swollen all over and 1/2 stone heavier, but my breasts stubbornly remained the same size. Anyway, the hypnotherapy indicated that there's some sort of mental block regarding breast growth. The really frustrating thing was that I could actually FEEL them growing after the sessions, they would tingle and swell for a couple of weeks and my appetite would rocket like I was going through a growth spurt, but then they'd shrink back again. I felt like I was waging some sort of internal war with my subconscious - and losing. It made me angry with myself :(

That's why I thought that surgery was the only answer, because my body didn't want to cooperate with NBE methods. I've seen successful fat transfer photos of people with low body fat and small breasts, but you're right, a small percentage of fat does get reabsorbed. And it's a huge expense to end up with an increase of just 1/2 cup. (You can only increase by one cup per procedure). I initially bought the Noogleberry thinking if I could stretch my skin and tissue enough, then the fat transfer would be feasible. But hopefully, regular noogling will stimulate natural growth so I can save myself the pain and expense of major surgery. We'll see...

By the way, I want to share something the healer said which was really quite profound - "Accept your body as it is. That doesn't mean you necessarily like it, it means you simply accept it as it is right now. Once your body feels accepted rather than judged, then it won't be so resistant to change". I really struggled with that to start with, so I made a mental note of all the things I already like about my breasts - and realised they're not so bad after all! So now I remember to feel grateful that they're healthy and try to picture them feeling happy and loved, haha! :D (And yes, sometimes I give them pep talks in the shower! Don't tell anyone I told you that)

On that note, time to noogle!

summer

LOL, I love that you talk to your boobs. That's great!

I have heard about the acceptance before but struggled with how to accept when you are not happy where you are. It sounds like you are well on your way to doing that (if not already there). You have inspired me. Thank you :)

missamanda

Update: 1 month

Bust: 32 1/4"
Underbust: 29"
Bra: small 34A

So I've reached the end of my first month of noogling, it's flown by! The first 3 weeks I noogled nearly every day for 1-2 hours, but the last week I got lazy/distracted and missed a few days. But, crucially, I noogled for longer periods (2-3 hours) which seems to have resulted in slightly more swelling. It actually felt good to have rest days to allow my breasts to recover, they've been feeling a bit sore lately. Growing pains?!

I'm still using a tennis ball as a nipple stopper which may be holding back the swelling somewhat. In any case, this morning I measured 1/4" increase across the bust, which is great considering I usually shrink back to puny proportions by morning. They're feeling fuller and heavier and the best part is that because I tend to spend a bit longer on the smaller breast, they're looking more symmetrical too, yay! (BTW I forgot to mention that when it comes to taking my bust measurement, I measure across the base of the areola, not across my nipples which would give a totally exaggerated reading!)

Not wishing to get too ahead of myself here as there's still a long way to go - Oh, what the hell! - I'd love to be able to buy myself a whole drawer full of sexy new bras in time for Christmas! ;D

"All I want for Christmas, is boobs..." <does terrible Mariah Carey impression> ::)

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Hello missamanda and welcome. I'm glad so far noogleberry is working for you. It takes time to grow but those little changes really make it an easier journey. Looking forward to your success! And from a mother whom has breastfed two children, your nipples are fine dear. Good luck and happy pumping.

missamanda

Thanks Xiao_hoa. Your first month's measurements were very impressive, makes my 1/4" seem rather measly! Still any improvement, however small, is better than none whatsoever and will keep me motivated. It's very inspiring to see other people's results too.

Re: nipples - I wouldn't mind larger areolas actually (and figure they will naturally stretch with breast growth?), I just don't want longer nipples! I'd be interested to hear from long-term nooglers regarding their areola and nipple size....

James

I just wanted to say that 1/4" per month is good progress. That's 3 inches a year.
See morninghello http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1026.0.html She did a lot of pumping, owned her own greenhouse and flower growing business. This allowed her a lot of private time to pump most days 45 min on 45 min off for 4 or 5 sessions per day. However I don't think she knew the benefits of massage.

I keep urging everyone to do a once a week long session of 15 minutes with 5 minutes massage break for 4 hours or more. Massage can be with flaxseed oil, safflower salad oil, or coconut oil. I know it is a lot of work and a big commitment of time, but I really believe a weekly large swelling is the key to nbe success. Massage 15 min morning and evening every day with flaxseed oil and drink lots of water. Good luck :)

missamanda

James said:
I just wanted to say that 1/4" per month is good progress. That's 3 inches a year.
See morninghello http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1026.0.html She did a lot of pumping, owned her own greenhouse and flower growing business. This allowed her a lot of private time to pump most days 45 min on 45 min off for 4 or 5 sessions per day. However I don't think she knew the benefits of massage.

I keep urging everyone to do a once a week long session of 15 minutes with 5 minutes massage break for 4 hours or more. Massage can be with flaxseed oil, safflower salad oil, or coconut oil. I know it is a lot of work and a big commitment of time, but I really believe a weekly large swelling is the key to nbe success. Massage 15 min morning and evening every day with flaxseed oil and drink lots of water. Good luck :)

Good point! If the increase is consistent then in theory I should get to where I want to be within 4-6 months! But I know to expect plateaus and since I've started exercising more lately it could be slow-going. But thank you so much for sending me the link to morninghello's stats, I hadn't come across her posts before - her progress is so impressive!! I'm self-employed too and currently have a lot of free time, but find it impossible to do anything other than sit and watch TV whilst noogling because I can only do one side at a time and if I move (or even inhale deeply!) the cup just farts off. So I've been watching a lot of TV lately which isn't something I normally do. At least hydronoogling mixes it up a bit. Ideally, I'd like to get to the point where I can multitask a bit so it doesn't feel like so much wasted time.

I agree that massage is hugely beneficial (I'm actually a qualified massage therapist, but don't practice professionally) and I remember an old friend told me years ago how her breasts started growing when she got together with her now husband, because he loved fondling them so much! At the time I just had no idea how to really do that for myself (!) but I suspected it was linked not only to increased blood flow but also hormonal surges induced by the regular physical contact and intimacy of a long-term relationship. I'm single at the moment. And actually come to think of it, I've never enjoyed having my breasts touched (because my nipples are so uncomfortably sensitive) so previous partners tended not to go there. Something to reconsider for next time I guess!

At the moment I just massage before noogling, but I must remember to fit in another session, perhaps before bed? I just wasn't sure how that would affect swelling after my evening noogling session? Regarding oils - I have sensitive skin with a tendency towards spots/pimples. As such I use only organic, non-comedegnic products. I really believe in the health benefits of organic raw virgin coconut oil so I've been using that and haven't had any adverse effects. However I've seen you recommend flaxseed oil several times so I may give that a try. I really admire your dedication to massage BTW!

James

Since you say the dome comes off easily, I suspect you are not pumping hard enough. Did you order the pump with the gauge? There is a lot of talk on this web site about over pumping and damaging your boobs, and yes this is certainly to be avoided. Bruises are evidence of damage. Small red dots are not, but serve as an indication you are near your limit. You will find as your boobs get used to being pumped that you will be able to go to higher pressures without doing any damage. Padding helps by allowing increase pressure without pain. If you do over pump and cause bruising, stop immediately and wait a few days for the bruise to clear up.

missamanda

No, I don't have a gauge, perhaps I should get one. What pressure do you recommend? Initially I could only manage a pathetic 3-4 'pumps' of the hand pump because my skin was so taut the pressure was unbearable - the first couple of days I thought it was going to tear the flesh from my body it was so intense! But the skin adapted to the stretching very quickly and I've been able to increase the pressure daily, I'm on about 10-11 'pumps' now and the breast tissue has started to creep up the sides of the dome. I've overpumped on a few occasions which didn't result in any bruises, just a few red dots (I now apply arnica gel if that happens and they're gone the next day). Oddly, only the right cup farts and that's my larger breast which stretches more easily so I can actually pump it a bit harder. It always takes longer to get a good seal on that side too, perhaps because the breast tissue goes right up to the outside edge of my ribcage so there's nothing for the dome to sit on? I have to position it more centrally and 'squish' the right breast inwards to gain suction. Once I've achieved some swelling it becomes easier, but I still can't move my right arm whilst right-breast noogling or it farts. Boring details, sorry.

I've managed to find that sweet spot (which advances daily), by reaching 'Ouch' point, then backing off a tiny bit so I'm just on the brink of the 'red dots zone'. I don't get any pain from the ring-mark areas, but my breasts themselves have been sore on and off since I began noogling a month ago, so I assumed the pressure was plenty. But perhaps the red dots zone is where I need to be? In which case, I'm going to need more arnica. ;)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
My best advice is to be methodical about trying things and realize it takes a fair bit of time to "get the hang" of pumping. When I first started, I couldn't get a seal except one dome at a time at a strange angle. It took me a while to realize I needed to throw out the "guide" and do what made sense. :)

For example, if the dome is too big then you'll have a real hard time keeping a good seal. Being off center of your breast will cause problems. Domes are usually circular but breasts are not and there is opportunity there to break the seal. For me, I noted these things and tried to improve positioning, sizing, oils and slowly built up tissue. I'm getting close to 2 years now and I'm in CLs with super solid seals and I sleep in them regularly now. But even now, I'll position incorrectly or something and get a bad setup for a good seal. :)

In truth, problems come and go as progress is gained and you'll be solving some sort of issue during the whole of the project. So, just keep at it and keep your boob dream in front of you.

DJ

James

Sounds like your progression is going nicely. It won't be long before your boobs have expanded enough for the domes to stay on easily.

missamanda

Thanks DJ. It's certainly easier to achieve a seal once I've been pumping for a few minutes and they have started to swell. I'm making progress all the time.

I'll update my stats properly next month, but just wanted to say that I woke up this morning with a 1/8" increase in bust size which has remained all day. Whilst it's only a tiny increase, it means that due to this additional swelling I can now finally fill my bras - for the first time ever!! Even more amazingly, my breasts actually look noticeably bigger in clothes. I saw 2 men glance at them today (which has never happened before - and is certainly not an aspiration of mine or anything!), but it means they're suddenly 'there' whereas before they just weren't. I hadn't expected to need to ask this question so soon, but here goes:

What do you tell people when they notice your breasts are bigger?! (By 'people' I mean nosy friends or annoyingly observant family members)

I figured I could just say I'd put on a little weight. But as they continue to grow in size (hopefully) and my weight doesn't change...then what?! I realise this isn't a terrible problem to have, but I just want to be prepared! :D

zkk

missamanda said:
What do you tell people when they notice your breasts are bigger?! (By 'people' I mean nosy friends or annoyingly observant family members)

I figured I could just say I'd put on a little weight. But as they continue to grow in size (hopefully) and my weight doesn't change...then what?! I realise this isn't a terrible problem to have, but I just want to be prepared! :D

This is something I've been thinking about too, but I think changes with noogling are quite easy to explain, as the results rarely are so dramatic that people think you've gotten implants. I've told a couple of friends that my cup size has changed, and one friend noticed without me telling her. When they have asked why, I've just said I've gained some weight and some hormonal changes have made it go somewhere else than usual. ;) After all, the cup size can change over time, even after puberty. I know my mother was quite flat-chested when she was young, but she got bustier when she was nearing her 30s. It's usually about fat distribution and how that changes with age and hormone levels.

missamanda

Thanks Zercher, yes that's a completely rational explanation.... weight gain + hormonal changes = fuller breasts not fuller body ;)

Actually, it's probably far too soon for anyone to notice - people generally aren't that observant. I just had a bit of a shock when I noticed the extra swelling and didn't want to be put on the spot for an explanation. I cringe at the thought of trying to explain the hours of noogling to people who grew their own breasts so effortlessly decades ago and have taken them for granted ever since...!