question about new domes

KeiWish

I received my new L contoured domes today and they don't have the measurements on the side and one of them has a pink-ish tint to it while the other one is completely clear. Just wanted to know if this is normal or if I just got ones that are........ well, "special"? lol

soonenough

KeiWish said:
I received my new L contoured domes today and they don't have the measurements on the side and one of them has a pink-ish tint to it while the other one is completely clear. Just wanted to know if this is normal or if I just got ones that are........ well, "special"? lol

The contoured large cups does not have the measurements on the side. I kind of like it like that so I might not obssessed over how high the swelling goes up. Not that it ever go high for me. My contoured L cups is clear and doesn't have a pinkish tint to it.

KeiWish

its just kinda weird that only one of them is pink. I don't know what happened...

but I'm happy that they don't have the markings too for the same reason, but my left breast is slightly larger than my right so the markings help me to even them out. so it's a good and bad thing...

Teeny Tiny

Oooh, pink, wanna trade? ;)

I had an XL cup that Lucy had sent me that was slightly irregular, it had a cool smoke effect to it, it was mostly clear, but had a few smokey looking dark streaks that made it look so awesome. To bad she doesn't make personalized for special orders. The smokey one I always used on my right breast, and the clear I used on my left, that way if one cracked on me I knew which boob to blame it on. ;) :D ;D

KeiWish

haha. I wear the pink one on my right too. i wish they were both pink though. I have a slight case of OCD so it bugs me.... argh. lol

Teeny Tiny

I hear ya, I'm slightly OCD myself. Living with my mother-in-law is driving me nuts because when it comes to the kitchen once we got settled in I had a certain place I kept everything of ours stored in the few small pantry shelves his mom cleared for me to use. Then she went and bought a damn digital pressure cooker and stuck it right in front on the tallest shelf where I stored all of my mixing bowls and threw my mixing bowls that I use a hell of a lot more than she uses that stupid pressure cooker on the small top shelf where I can barely reach them. While she was on vacation for a week the pressure cooker came out, but now it's back in my way. And she moves other things in the kitchen on me and it just drives me nuts, I lost track of my good barbecue spatula last week because it wasn't put back where I keep it and it drove me nuts for two days until I found it and put it back where it belongs. I can't wait until we can get the hell out of here and we have our own place all to ourselves so I can be obsessively happy! ;) :D ;D

KeiWish

ME TOO! My dad is the same way. And my parents like to play favorites with the kids so its hard for me and the bf to keep things fair. It drives me nuts!!!

P

Philli

Once upon a time there was a little girl who was very sad because the Noogle domes that she had bought had no markings on them and she couldn't tell how much she was growing. "I wish I knew how big I was" she said to herself one day and suddenly before her eyes there was a white puff of smoke and the Fairy Queen appeared in front of her. "Dont worry little girl" she said, "I can fix your little problem for you". She took out her magic wand and moved it across the domes and suddenly all the markings from 1 inch to 5 inches appeared on the dome. "Wow" said the little girl, "That's a great Magic Wand". The Fairy Queen smiled, "It's not a wand, my dear, it's a felt tip pen".

;D

Lily13

hahah I love it Philli. I was thinking about marking mine, but I think it's better for the OCD part of my brain to not know... ;)

KeiWish

I agree. Not to mention, I would somehow find a way to screw up the measurements, so it's better for me not to try.