Questions from a 1st time user!!

A

Abc123

Hi!

So, I've read around on the site and I'm pretty convinced about purchasing a NB! I have a couple questions before I do so, which I hope some of you experienced users could answer for me!

1. I'm an A size cup, so obviously I'm starting with the smallest size. But just looking through the pix, I notice that the diameter of the is somewhat large - like the ring size is around the breast, by an inch - (if that makes any sense...) but not sticking out too much. What is the sizing on the A cup, and will it increase the diameter of my breast too much?

2. Aside from taping nipples, is there anything else I must consider? (I noticed that in some postings, people were talking about creams...) Do I have to use a creme along with this? (Body lotion cream, or actual breast enlarging cream?)

3. Do you use a single or a double pump? Silicone or standard tubing? What do you recommend?

Thanks a lot!!!

wannabecee

Hi abc!

for the size cup, the only advice I can give you is to check out the width and depth of the cups (it's on the order page) and compare to your breast. Just because you are an A don't assume you'll need the small cup. I was a 36AA and started w the mediums and outgrew them quickly enough. The way I decided to see what cup was right for me was i found all sorts of cups and empty cans that came close to the NB cups and "tried them on". You want growing room but not too too much as it will require a LOT of pressure to get any suction and you'll end up hurting your ribs/skin.

Taping the nipples - this is a problem for some. Don't assume you'll need to do this. You'll find out when you get there if you need to do it. There are some great posts here on how to do it. You will need some sort of lotion or oil to put on your breasts to get a tight seal when you noogle. It's your choice what you use. I noogle frequently and for short splurts so I got cheap body lotion. Use A LOT when you noogle - it helps that much...

as for the tubing - I'd go double (so you don't have to do one breast at a time) and w the silicone tubing (it's nice soft and flexible so you can easily put a top over the cups when your noogling)

hope this helps and welcome to the noogleberry family!!! :)

xx
wannabecee

Anastasia916

I agree with wannabecee, I've seen some women on the forum who were A cups and got the small and outgrew it within days or it was too small to begin with! But I would say don't start with the large, it's a safer choice with the mediums. As far as the ring marks, I think that's what you are talking about, being wide...when you pump it pulls breast tissue into the dome as well as surrounding tissue, so when you end your session, the ring marks are wider then the actual dome size, hope that makes since. I use a double pump system, not sure what the tubing on mine is lol whatever Lucy sent me, and I like them, I use an airlock as well, because I like to pump and hold. Also have to agree about taping the nipples, I don't personally do that, my nipples have not changed due to NB they were big from having a child and breastfeeding lol. Hope this helps and good luck!

lisads

Hi Abc123,

I bought a double pump system to kill two birds with one stone. After reading through the FAQS it was mentioned that some girls who use the double pmp system tie something around both domes to keep them closer together. I don't have shoe strings so I took an old pair of tights and wrapped it around both.

You should atleast use a lotion to help with the friction of the domes. There isn't much friction but when you pump air out it sucks skin in and it's never worked for me without lotion.

Hope this helps, happy growing!