questions of a newbie

A

AnaMarie

Hi everyone,
I just recently ordered this system. It should be shipping out soon! Does anyone have any idea how long it will take for me to receive it? I am in the US. I am very excited to get started.
I really hope to see some results as I am a AA, if that! I was considering implants but I'd definitely rather do this- for my health/safety and my bank account. I'll be sure to take some before pictures, because if this works on me it will work on anyone. I've just never had any chest, like I skipped that part of puberty.
Any tips anyone has for very small-chested users will be much appreciated! Thanks guys.
Andrea

A

Ann

Hi AnaMarie,
I live in the west coast and received my kit in 7 business days. I just recently ordered the medium cups and am also anxiously waiting.
I think it will just take a few more days longer because of the holiday weekend.

J

jenjen

AnaMarie,
Like you, though I can wear some A bras, really I'm AA. I've been using NB for about 12 days now. I'm sure it sounds strange to some here, but really I'd be happy if I grew to a full A. I saw some swelling that lasted a bit one day, and am hoping to see that more and more often. Good luck! I'm sure you'll get your sytem soon. It took < 2 weeks for me, and I'm in a very rural area in Canada.

D

dollface

I live in California and received my order in 7 days. (I placed my order on a Friday and it arrived the following Friday.) Noogleberry's customer service (i.e. Lucy) is absolutely the best. Good luck to everyone!!

A

AnaMarie

Thanks for the info guys, everything should be arriving any day now!
Is there anyone here who had a similar starting point as me (AA)- without ever having kids and breastfeeding? If so, what kind of results have you experienced?

D

dollface

Hi AnaMarie,

I'm a small A, never been pregnant/breastfed. I started using NB in late September and pumped consistently every day for 2 months.  I gained fullness, but unfortunately, because of the holidays and traveling, I stopped pumping. However, I'm starting again; hopefully I can start posting about actual results this time.  Keep us updated with your progress. :)

J

jenjen

Dollface,
How regularly were you pumping during those 2 months?

N

Natale69

Hi AnaMarie,

I live near Boston and have received every order within seven days. As for tips on use, I will tell you here briefly what worked for me and suggest that you look for a few posts that I'm going to try to put up today. Like you, when I started my noogleberry experience I was barely a 36 A! My first purchase was the small cups. Hopefully, you purchased the dual cup system because in my opinion, results are faster and it allows for a more efficient use of your time. By that I mean, in one 15 minute session, you've pumped both breasts equally. Currently, I'm using the medium-size cups and am anxiously awaiting the new soft foam extenders! So there you have a brief description of my own personal success story.

First, do not over pump! By this I mean, when you first begin use you want to pump until you feel a tight fit and slight pulling on your breasts. If you over pump may cause small blisters to appear or, some bruising. I am not sure what causes the small blisters whether it is over pumping overuse or a combination of the two. The blisters are very small and all you need to do should you get any is to pop them and dry with a piece of tissue. Should you experience bruising I have found that unless I discontinued use until the bruising went away that they sometimes got a bit bigger. Again, just pump until you feel a tight fit and slight pulling.

Second, do not overuse! By this I mean don't wear your noogleberry for too long until your breasts and body adapt to the noogleberry. When I started out for about the first week, my sessions were only 15 minutes a day then I increased to two fifteen minute sessions per day. I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Natale69

D

dollface

Hi jenjen,

During the very first week, I pumped for 10 - 15 minutes once a day. It took time figuring out the logistics of placing the cups and maintaining a good seal (I have the double kit system). It was also weird, initially, to have these plastic domes on my chest so it took me awhile to get used to them. I gradually progressed to 30 - 45 minute sessions by the end of the first month. Sometimes, I was able to fit in two 30 minute sessions (one in the morning, one at night) depending on my schedule.

Just a side note: I agree with all of Natale69's posts regarding overpumping, overusing, etc. Not just in this thread, but others as well. It's easy to get carried away in the beginning because we're really excited about getting growth. Be careful!

Best wishes to everyone ... dollface

B

babevi

I am also an AA cup girl, which sadly they are probably SMALLER than AA's. This is my 5th day of using NB, though it's been just a few day, I do not have growth yet, but they are already appearing rounder and fuller. :)