quick fix for flat tum?

T

tavia

ok so ive seen this device, its like a sweat wrap belt but u can plug it in so u can sit and watch television or cook , go on pc e, and trim yr waist,
it says theres a noticable change after the first use,
i know some ladies on another forum are using body wraps,a dn over time have been shrinking there waist
i know its water weight, but mabe it can reduce the waist when worn often on keeping fluid in take up.
it £29.99,, im really tempted,
does any 1 do wraps or use a sweat belt at all?

also saw a wrap done live on tv, and the woman lost an inch off her waist,(amazing)

aroob

Hi there i have used one of those sweat belts and the y do work the more you wear it the more it works......I got one of those exercise belts with velcro fastening so I can wrap it around as tight as I want it is absolutely amazing.

xxbabygirlxx

I use detox wraps/shape changers', and i find it works only if you have a little bit of fat to begin with. I find both of these products just absorb all the water, and or detox your body. Then once you eat/ and or drink again you go back to normal. Try going on forums and doing a bit of research before you buy this product.

If you wanted a flat tummy, then the only way is to diet, and lose weight. Once you ahve a flat tummy and you just want to tone it, try a product called Slendertone. I've used this and i have to say it works. It gmakes your stomach more defined. But this only works if you don't have fat on your stomach.

soonenough

xxbabygirlxx said:
I use detox wraps/shape changers', and i find it works only if you have a little bit of fat to begin with. I find both of these products just absorb all the water, and or detox your body. Then once you eat/ and or drink again you go back to normal. Try going on forums and doing a bit of research before you buy this product.

If you wanted a flat tummy, then the only way is to diet, and lose weight. Once you ahve a flat tummy and you just want to tone it, try a product called Slendertone. I've used this and i have to say it works. It gmakes your stomach more defined. But this only works if you don't have fat on your stomach.

Hi babygirl,

I looked up Slendertone and what is it exactly do you buy? There seems to be a lot of extra materials, and I'm just looking into the basic Slendertone set. My last baby left a permanent bump on my lower stomach; husband says it's the way I eat. I want to get it flatter. Used to be that when I go down 3-4 pounds, my whole upper torso (unfortunately including brest) slims down. Nowadays, it's only my waistline and ribcage that goes down and only a little bit.. :-\

TT said:
ok so ive seen this device, its like a sweat wrap belt but u can plug it in so u can sit and watch television or cook , go on pc e, and trim yr waist,
it says theres a noticable change after the first use,
i know some ladies on another forum are using body wraps,a dn over time have been shrinking there waist
i know its water weight, but mabe it can reduce the waist when worn often on keeping fluid in take up.
it £29.99,, im really tempted,
does any 1 do wraps or use a sweat belt at all?

also saw a wrap done live on tv, and the woman lost an inch off her waist,(amazing)

want a free way to get your belly flat and with only 4 minute workout a day? I can tell u here, it worked for me :) and great too. once or two weeks was max
i used a "bon jovi - its my life song" for my pace
you do forty situps straight, and twenty on each side. then you turn on your belly and you stand on your toes and the part of arms which is from elbow to the hand (this one particularly i read is adviced by hollywood stars personal trainer, and it works a lot) if you do it you will feel muscle pain after a while. ideally its from 30 secs - 60 secs. I did it 40 seconds. after that I sometimes did the "circling" on the plate, but not always. like you stand on a plate and make your body below waist go left and right. i did it 100 times.

I got my tummy flat in a bit more than a week. with a four minute exercise, no money used

xxbabygirlxx

^^ but im guessing you had no fat on top of your stomach in the first place. Thats what i am trying to say, if you have fat on top of your stomach there is no sit up in the world that can help you unless you bring down your fat percent.

yeah, i know what you mean and when I started it I thought it wouldnt work, because i had um.. rounder belly? if you know what I mean.. so i knew about situps not helping that but I did it anyway cause i thought that 4 mins a day is worth a try. i added situps on my own there, the hollywood star personal trainer suggested only the thing with arms and toes on the floor three times a day from 30-60 seconds. instead i did once 40 seconds plus situps.

itsjust4fun91

I have a slendertone and love it. It worked better than I could have hoped. I got it off ebay for 39. It was worth every penny.

Mel

xxbabygirlxx

itsjust4fun91 said:
I have a slendertone and love it. It worked better than I could have hoped. I got it off ebay for 39. It was worth every penny.

Mel

haha same here, but it hurts when the pads are worn out, it like shocks you. ;D I miss it, i can't use it in Aussieland

MsMDB

Universal contour wrap and Resolution 7 /Eximia machine treatment. Works wonders, but both are rather expensive salon treatments. The contour wrap you can also buy from ebay, but i imagine it gets rather messy when doing it at home though. Also, the GUAM products works wonders - they hurt a bit while they are one, which kinda lets you know they work. All my cellulite are gone from that and also i have lost a few inches. :)

pipitavivita

MSMDB, you lost the cellulite from GUAM? Regarding the Universal and any type of contour wrap really I find that its mostly water weight you lose, and even if you maintain a steady eating habit, the inches lost come back after a month max. Don't know what your experience is. Maybe its more effective if you have at least 10-15 treatments of it.