Rachel Updated Pictures

rachel

Hello Ladies
I thought i would share with you the effect the noogleberry system has had on my figure so here are a few pictures to show you all and that even for a man the figure and shape you desire is achievable with this system keep noogling xx

Hi just thought I would update a couple of pictures this is the size i have gained now before putting the noogle system on so i guess this is permanent growth of which i am happy with but of course i want bigger who doesnt and this system does work even for men.
I am living proof i dont take anything pill wise or vitamins i just eat healthy exercise and use this system. Good luck to one and all with time you will achieve your own goals and looks. xx

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 314
  • New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 311
  • noogleberry 1.jpg
    noogleberry 1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 190
  • noogleberry 2.jpg
    noogleberry 2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 150
  • noogleberry 3.jpg
    noogleberry 3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 153
  • noogleberry 4.jpg
    noogleberry 4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 168
  • noogleberry 5.jpg
    noogleberry 5.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 157
  • noogleberry 6.jpg
    noogleberry 6.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 165

minnie34

Re: new pictures

WOW!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Not only do you have amazing boobage, but you've got great legs too!!
Good for you xx

rachel

Thanks Joni
I do appreciate wonderful comments especially from stunning women love n hugs back to you babes xxx

rachel

puggleytheragdollcat said:
what size are you now? And what where you be for NB?

I have no idea what size i am as measuring has so many different answers and to be honest im not sure what the best way to or how to measure lol but i have been wearing B & C cup bras if that helps lol
Take care love n hugs babes xx

rachel

Thank you Minnie to be honest had not even thought about how my legs look lol but that's great comments hun and I do appreciate them all have fun love n hugs babes xx