Raffery's Pics!

B

Blissful27

Hey Lynn,

Sufferer of broken pump syndrome here... the first night my pump broke I tried, my lungs aren't strong enough. As if I was in disbelief when I read your post... I tried it again, no go... I need to start jogging or something, I cannot even get a good pull; I feel pathetic.

Rafferty, I hope I get my pump as quickly as you did, if it is here on Monday I will click my heels in mid air- I will be sooooooooo happy!!

Bliss

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Re: Rafferty's Pics!

Dear All, im aware that im posting in Rafferty's gallery section and eventually once this thread has finished i think we should move some of these posts about the hand pumps.

Anyway, as some will know, we have been developing the pump recently and for a while we changed to a newer smaller one mainly because the handle was stronger. Our very first hand pump was fine until we developed larger cups and double pumping and then more stress was being placed upon the handle and hence some of the handle problems. We appear to have overcome this now with a much thicker handle and while we were redesigning it, we supplied the smaller, compact hand pump. I am aware that with some of our new hand pumps the piston cylinder can develope a problem , but please be assured , this is relatively uncommon and if this happens just let me know and i can send a replacement. Our engineer has assured me that this problem has been sorted now.

Best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

A

alexis

does this mean that those who just ordered are gonna b getting the newer version of the pump?oh pls tell me that we are.. :-*

T

tweety21ca

I haven't been on this forum in a while and have not been consistent with my NB. I admit I started looking at pictures to get some encouragement. Yours did that for me. You look great!!!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
alexis said:
does this mean that those who just ordered are gonna b getting the newer version of the pump?oh pls tell me that we are.. :-*

Hi Alexis, yes this is correct but you never have to worry about having a problem with your pump as we will always sort it,

best wishes

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Here are Rafferty's restarting pics after she has had a break over the Australian summer.

We look forward to your progress again soon!!

best wishes

Rafferty, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with your breasts as they are (just thought i'd say).
I couldn't commit to pumping for a year as I started a demanding college course, but its over now and i'm ready to pump again! - have taken some before pictures (just awful i tell you!!!), so I will post them and my first 'after' pic when I see a significant difference. I'll also take some measurements, weight etc.
Happy pumping! xx

R

Rafferty

Oh, thanks Mycupishalffull1!! You made my day! But I have always hated my small breasts! I am a B cup but the fullness is mostly down the bottom and I would be quite happy to stay a B cup if it were a full B. But I am back noogling away for half an hour everyday, just like before and I am happy to say I am back to almost filling the large cup! It has only taken me about three weeks to almost get down to the bottom this time. But the swelling I get only lasts a little while, where before it was lasting quite a few hours. Anyway, I'm hoping to reach a nice full B or a C. Good luck with your noogle journey too and look forward to hearing about your progress! ;D

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, here is another update and picture from Raffery. Well done on your progress - you can really see the difference!
best wishes

Hi Guys, this is a recent pic of my right breast. Unfortunately our camera packed it in after taking this shot so this is the only one I have at the moment. We are getting a new digital camera for Christmas, so I will post some more pics of both sides and a front on after that. I have been pumping consistantly for around 6 months now for 30 minute sessions. I have definately noticed more fullness and a bit more on top. I'm really pleased with my progress so far and can't wait to see what I will look like in another 6 months time!

Rafferty

Attachments

• 1 month using NB.jpg
    1 month using NB.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 263
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 256
  • nov 2009.JPG
    nov 2009.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 390

wannabecee

Well done, Rafferty!!! You can really see the difference!

Are you doing herbs or anything else in addition to noogling??

R

Rafferty

Hi Wannabecee,

Thank you! I was using PM a while back but felt it wasn't making a difference so I stopped taking it a few months ago. Now all I use is the noogleberry for half an hour each side, once a day. I am still using the Large cups. I started to use the extra large ones but I have had so much trouble with them, like a repeat of the dreaded little red dots all over my breasts, and bruising on my ribcage. I just can't get a good enough suction with them on and end up with a giant hickey right around my breasts! They must be too big for me! I can't wait to fit into them though, as I believe they will allow me to grow more on top, as my breasts are quite firmly squashed into my large cups by the end of the session.

Rafferty ;D

cleo

Hi Rafferty, your starting pics look a lot like mine look at the moment, that's 3 months into noogling. You can definitely see the progress you've made in the November pic. Hope I make as much progress after 6 months and seeing your pics I really think I will. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

R

Rafferty

Hi Cleo. I think doing the photos are great. You can't always see exactly how much growth you've had until you compare the photos. I am so glad I started taking them right from the start. I'm sure you will have some nice growth too when you reach the 6 month mark. I have always just done the 30 minutes each side and it seemed like such a chore to me but after seeing the progress, I am thinking of upping it to two 30 minutes sessions a day. I'm addicted!! And I find I actually enjoy it now! Good luck with your progress! ;D

R

Rafferty

Hi Guys! I'm back! Sorry I haven't been on here for ages, but I have been working full time and I also have a 4yr old and 6yr old so have been very busy! I still have been coming onto the forum every few weeks to see what I have missed tho. I have some new pics to show you. I am very happy with my progress considering I still only pump each breast for 30 mins every day. It has taken a long time but I just don't have the time to put into doing any more noogling! So I am still wearing a B cup bra and also a small C cup bra. I am very pleased with my right breast, it is always been the bigger! As most of you can remember I have a smaller lefty (about a cup size smaller) and I am still too embarassed to post a frontal pic just yet as the difference is very noticeable, but I am working on a longer noogling time on that breast. I would be more than happy to stay the size I am and just grow the left a bit more, but of course I'm not gonna stop now! I am currently doing half an hour each day on the right and half an hour 3 times a day on the left in the hope I might even out!

Attachments

• DSCF2267.JPG
    DSCF2267.JPG
    809.2 KB · Views: 281
R

Rafferty

oops, I am trying to put all three pics on the one posting but I will see how I go.

Attachments

• DSCF2271.JPG
    DSCF2271.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 246
R

Rafferty

Last one! I forgot to say I am still on the XL cups and love them! It was murderous at first as they dug into my ribs and gave me hickey marks and red dots all over my breasts but I'm happy to say they give me no trouble at all any more and get suction the minute I start pumping. Just shows that I must have grown a bit from when I first switched over!

Attachments

• DSCF2270.JPG
    DSCF2270.JPG
    838.9 KB · Views: 383

eva_bs

OOOOO WOW!!!
What BEAUTIFUL Boobs you have there!!!! They are soooooooooo Beautiful!!!!
I am so happy for you that you are not giving up!!!! I think you did an amazing progress since you started!!! :)
Your breast look now much more rounder on the top and bottom. :)
Good Luck dear!
And thank you so much for sharing your progress with all of us!
Eva.
:-*

Lily13

I agree with Eva you have such an amazing shape! There is no doubt that your breasts are much rounder and fuller. It looks like you've had a TON of growth up too. Congrats!

R

Rafferty

awww, thanks guys, never thought I would hear someone describe my boobs as beautiful!! I have definately filled out on the top, and that is what I wanted to do. I was never really unhappy with the bottom. I am gonna keep on noogling the left one and hopefully soon I will be brave enough to put up a frontal pic!