Red spots?

S

suzanastasia

Hi,

So I ordered a Brava about 4 years ago, and used it as directed (10+ hours a night) but observed minimal if any growth. I came across Noogleberry, and was intrigued by the concept of greater suction for shorter time period. I decided to try this with my brava domes first, since I already have them, and to see if this would actually work. To get a greater suction, I just increase it manually and then clamp off the tubes. The first few days i didn't notice much growth, but the fourth day (today) after pumping for only 30 minutes I was huge!! It only lasted maybe a couple of hours, but I was still encouraged by the improvement. Anyways, I may still order Noogleberry in the future, once I become too big for my current domes.

Anyhow, so for my question. After pumping I had quite a few little red spots (like tiny broken blood vessels). Have any of you experienced this? How can it be prevented?

B

booler

suzanastasia,
Many of us have had the red spot syndrome, but we were callling them red dots.
Check out this thread: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=799.0
Or enter red dots in the search engine and hopefully you will find the info you need. Also check out the arnica spray threads.
Booler