Reesa's Boob Quest

Susulicious

Hello Fellow Nooglers! I'm a busy 40-year-old mommy of 3 and breast fed for almost 5 years, which left me with small, limp and saggy breasts. I wear a 34B with padding to look bigger but didn't actually fill them in. Last month, I consulted with 4 different surgeons and was on the verge of going through an expensive fat transfer procedure. I had never considered getting implants because I don't want anything foreign in my body and wanted my breasts to stay natural looking, just want more volume on top and to maybe increase to a full C cup. I'm 5 feet tall and 115 pounds so I thought C's would be just fine for my frame. As for the fat transfer, I was apprehensive about the lipo, anesthesia and associated risks. Plus, results are not always satisfactory because you're lucky if half of the transferred fat survives and you can only hope to go up 1 cup size at most. During my extensive research on breast augmentation, I came across information about Noogleberry and NBE. After reading all the success stories, I decided to forget about the fat transfer and give this a try.

I got my pump on June 1 and it will be 4 weeks tomorrow. For the first couple of weeks, I didn't notice much difference. I didn't even get much swelling after each session. After the 2nd week, I started having great swelling and definitely started feeling more volume and visibly seeing a slight difference. I used to always put extra padding in my bikini tops but I went swimming last weekend without any padding and I actually saw a bit of cleavage this time. I'm now filling in my 34B bras. I'm super excited because at this rate, I plan on growing the same amount of volume (hopefully reaching a B+/C- size) in another 4 weeks, just in time for my vacation in Hawaii! If all goes well, I hope to reach 34D by next year, a goal I certainly wouldn't be able to achieve with fat transfer surgery.

It definitely takes time and a lot of patience. I just wish I had more time to pump. It's difficult to find time with the little ones (ages 3, 5 and 6). I have to wait until they're all asleep to pump right before I go to bed and since it's summer their bedtime has been later. Often, one of them wakes up and I have to quickly pull the cups off and stash them away before they come crying into my room! lol Unfortunately, noogling before bedtime has me getting up a little later in the morning, which also means less time to exercise, but at this point it's worth it to get the breasts I've always wanted without the invasive surgery. :)

James

Yes, it takes time to see results. First swelling, some get that from the beginning, some not for several months. Then permanent growth, usually about 6 months. Just make it part of your life and try not to be too impatient. Massage your breasts 2 or 3 times a day with coconut oil 5 minutes or so. Take breaks from noogling, seems to help to give your breasts a rest from the strain of pumping every once in a while, even up to 2 weeks. What you have now is swelling, but it lasts longer and longer. Keep up the good work.

Susulicious

Thanks for your reply James! You're so right... It's been over a month and it is a very slow process. Sometimes I feel like I'm not making much progress but I do see and feel some growth since day 1. I'll try the massage with coconut oil. Is there any particular reason why you mentioned coconut oil vs. other oils?

Allycatty

Hi! I've been noogling for over a year now. I recommend drinking water during noogling. At first I didn't get swelling until a month of daily noogling, but after a while my body got used to the process. Oil sticks better than lotion but that is strictly up to you. You can try a method called 7:2 which is noogling for 7 minutes and break for 2 min. I usually change up my routine so my body doesn't become used to this process. I went from a smallish B cup to a a large C/ small D. Also, depending on your body type a little weight gain is recommended. However, I am 103 whilst on a exercising regimen so weight gain is essential for me. It really depends on how your body takes in and where it stores extra weight. Seriously up to you!
Cheers! ;D I know you will have great results. xo

James

Susulicious said:
Thanks for your reply James! You're so right... It's been over a month and it is a very slow process. Sometimes I feel like I'm not making much progress but I do see and feel some growth since day 1. I'll try the massage with coconut oil. Is there any particular reason why you mentioned coconut oil vs. other oils?

I try to track successful people and most of them use coconut or flaxseed oil. Some people prefer one or the other concerns range from drying skin out, allergic reaction to one or the other, flaxseed oil is a little stickier so not so good as a lubricant for noogling but many prefer it for massage. People use other oils too, but these are the most popular. Flaxseed oil will go rancid, so it has to be refrigerated after opening. In general coconut oil seems to be more convenient. You should experiment.